Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 pm
Rosa blushed darkly and looked at Roy
" Fine...promise you'll keep it a secret.....i killed my boyfriend.." Rosa whispered she clutched the charm in her hand  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:43 pm
Roy froze at her statement. This girl killed her boyfriend... and Damian was dead... "Umm, wh-what was your boyfriend's name?" he whispered back.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:45 pm
" It was Vincent.." Rosa said sighing
she kept her eyes closed to keep the tears back
she was shaking  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 pm
Roy began to breath a sigh of relief when he saw her shake. "Wh-Whoa, it's going to be all right." he soothed and wrapped an arm around her. Was she cold? He didn't have a jacket, so wrapping an arm around her seemed like the only thing to do. What would the twins think, though? Eh, they've got Adonis for company.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 pm
Rosa looks up at Roy and leaned her head on him
" Thanks..." Rosa wiping her tears out of her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
Daisy and Carnation gave small sighs as the glanced back to where they thought roy wa, only to see he wasn't there. when they looked around and found him holding another girl in his arms they gave small pouts and looked at their feet. they were half suprised to see that of him, since they'd trusted him so much; and half expecting it to be a missunderstanding..... mostly hoping it was a missunderstanding.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
He smiled at her, but it slowly faded away when she leaned against him. It was awkward, but it turned more awkward when he felt a small blush crawl across his face. "Erm, my name's Roy." he said out of pure instinct for avoiding awkward silences.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:28 pm
" My name is Rosa..." she said and stepped back
" Sorry about that...." Rosa said looking down  

AloneinIce

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:32 pm
"Don't worry about it." Roy laughed. "It's what friends are for, right?" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 pm
" Right..." Rosa said nodding her head softly
she smiled and looked around she then noticed the twins and she waved softly  

AloneinIce

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm
Roy looked over his shoulder and smiled at the twins. He saw their pouts and couldn't help but feel a small pang of guilt. On the other hand, they knew how he felt a while ago! Which reminds him... "Be right back." he muttered to Rosa and walked up to the young male model next to the twins. "Hello there!" he grinned, but his eye was twitching. "I see you've met my girlfriends." he smiled and waved at the twins before looking back at lil' Adonis. "I'm their boyfriend, Roy." he said, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.

((brb))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:50 pm
Rosa laughed and shook her head
" Another one bites the dust..." Rosa said shrugging her shoulders in a annoyed way she walked over to a tree and sat down  

AloneinIce

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 pm
Daisy and Carnation gave a small sigh as Roy came over and they gave him a hug, smiling some when he said they were his girlfriends. "aw....are you jealous?" they hummed as they looked up at him. they peered over his shoulders at Rosa and smiled sweetly at her, giving her a tiny wave back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm
Rosa smiled and nodded her head at the twins
she took off her coat and shook her head allowing her wings to come out they hanged around her like a soaked curtain dripping blood  

AloneinIce

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 pm
Coyote looked at Roy with a sly smile on his face, "Are you, well I'm Coyote..." he said as he smiled wider showing a set of long upper and lower canines like that of a coyote. He extended his hand towards Roy despite a malicious aura in the air. "Coyote the Desert God." Coyote's tan skin glistened in the light as quick licks of azure flame dance up and down his arms and body.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games