Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:34 am
So? Wesker isn't the only one who can do one, and it's not like Chris actually plowed through like, 10 people with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:44 am
if you look closly one of the crowds have a bandaged up head move real slowly becuse thier wuildin a huge club and one of the people hold chris down to let club man to do his bisness i think club man is the new chainsaw gando. wich it looks like from one of the scences he can corse louds of damage swingin that club around but it also looks like he extreamly clumsy becuse he hits his own people.  

Aunshi360

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:56 am
Yeah, that's pretty obvious. And that's kinda sad that they have an equivalent of Dr. Salvador who also happens to have their face wrapped up like one of the Bella Sisters. How much more obvious can they get?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:01 am
i was kinda hoping they wouldnt have another dr savlator you spend to much time worring about them  

Aunshi360

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:22 am
My apologies, but I've just got through LMAO at this guy. All the stuff he's pointed out are things we noticed first, it's just too funny.

My point was though Bio, that he still sent an enemy back a few feet. And we haven't seen anything yet. So he could take out a group of twenty with one punch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Bah, it looks intense, I'll give you that, but scary? It won't be. I do hope it'll be harder than the pansy RE4...
Also, I hope NOT to see a checkpoint every 5 minutes and much much less ammo. I mean, honestly, where's the "Survival" aspect of this "Horror".
Why even have checkpoints at all? Why not go back to limited ink ribbons. That would make the game harder and better replay value.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:31 pm
I agree. Bringing Ink ribbons back would own. But why would we find them everywhere in Africa?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:28 pm
If they don't have any computers, that would make sense. xd

Hey, I got a feeling that it will be the last game in the storyline. Is anyone got that feeling too?  

La Duchesse

King Keiayo

Fashionable Rogue

10,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:58 pm
Dr. Salvadors, Garradors, and the chain gunners are what kept suspense up through Resident Evil 4. It also provided a challenge. I applaud Capcom for making an equivalent in Resident Evil 5.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:40 pm
or to update the game a little u find memory sticks and save your profiles on a computor  

Aunshi360

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:42 pm
La Duchesse

Hey, I got a feeling that it will be the last game in the storyline. Is anyone got that feeling too?

im really hoping its not the end it would be stupid to end the serise now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:39 am
Aunshi360
La Duchesse

im really hoping its not the end it would be stupid to end the serise now
I don't want either.  

La Duchesse

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:40 am
I don't want it to end. I want to see all the characters come back before they decide to end the series. I wish it would never end. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:24 am
That, honestly, doesn't look like a thrust punch. It looks more like he just swung a right straight and made it go straight. Thrust punch goes under like an uppercut, no? And from what I see, I think Chris pushed that one dude back - then punched him. Maybe that caused our belief of his 'powerful msucles'? /swt Oh, is it me? Or is it... That during one of the scenes when Chris finds himself in darkness and he starts shooting the mob around him with an assault rifle? That rifle looks like... That rifle gun from Halo (oh god). Then again, I don't know much about guns.

And there was also a shot of one of those mobsters with an AXE, right? I don't think he was bandaged. Hmm... I wonder what would deal more: a fairly large axe or a club? /swt

Kobo-chan

JirayaHit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:51 am
Hmmm someone else thinks that Claire will be on RE5?
Cause i think she will be on this.....she is kind of forgotten ^^  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games