Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:35 am
Mont woke up mechanically to Leonis' voice and then he smiled. It wasn't a dream and there was always someone to brighten everyone's day with his innocence. He got up and stretched, looking at everyone happily, wearing that locket. "Good morning, all of you." He set his cloak in the water to clean the dirt off. He looked at the upset little one and said,"I could watch over him. One as young as him, he could really get hurt in the wastelands."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:29 am
-while priest just sat there a spirit came by and spoke to him-
spirit: "aren't you worried?"
priest: "about what?"
spirit: "leo, what will happen when he gets here."
priest;"only fate will know but don't worry i still have an ace or two up my sleeve."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 am
River of Time
Mont woke up mechanically to Leonis' voice and then he smiled. It wasn't a dream and there was always someone to brighten everyone's day with his innocence. He got up and stretched, looking at everyone happily, wearing that locket. "Good morning, all of you." He set his cloak in the water to clean the dirt off. He looked at the upset little one and said,"I could watch over him. One as young as him, he could really get hurt in the wastelands."

Leo pulled Leonis away from Whedaba and set him next to Mont. He ran around him happily. "Let's play kitty! Let's play!" Leo watches him and chuckles softly. "Looks like you've got a little friend now Mont"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:46 pm
LeoLeonal
River of Time

Leo pulled Leonis away from Whedaba and set him next to Mont. He ran around him happily. "Let's play kitty! Let's play!" Leo watches him and chuckles softly. "Looks like you've got a little friend now Mont"

Whedaba looked over at Mont and Leonis, grateful that he could now hunt alone, without a lion cub following him around, and making unnecessary noise. "thenk yoo for lookeng efter hem, Mont. it well meke hunteng esier for me, end meybe i ken come beck weth more fer us." He turned to Leo and asked, " tir wux kiwieg hefoc maulkir mrith ve? usv tir wux tuor ekess nakta dout dastudr ihk poktosh?" he turned towards the hole in the roof that could be used for dragons to fly out, ready to leave if Leo did not wish to come.
(do you feel like hunting with me? or do you want to keep your strength for later?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time

Whedaba looked over at Mont and Leonis, grateful that he could now hunt alone, without a lion cub following him around, and making unnecessary noise. "thenk yoo for lookeng efter hem, Mont. it well meke hunteng esier for me, end meybe i ken come beck weth more fer us." He turned to Leo and asked, " tir wux kiwieg hefoc maulkir mrith ve? usv tir wux tuor ekess nakta dout dastudr ihk poktosh?" he turned towards the hole in the roof that could be used for dragons to fly out, ready to leave if Leo did not wish to come.
(do you feel like hunting with me? or do you want to keep your strength for later?)

Leo nodded and patted Leonis on the head. "Be good for your big brother Mont okay?" Leonis nodded and hugged onto Mont. Leo looked back at Whedaba. "Si geou confn mrith wux"

("I will come with you")  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:09 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time

Whedaba nodded back at him and motioned for him to get ion his back. "hak austratir ekik geou qe temepilt, unless wux tuor ekess maulk leirith tenpiswo."

Leo nodded and patted Leonis on the head. "Be good for your big brother Mont okay?" Leonis nodded and hugged onto Mont. Leo looked back at Whedaba. "Si geou confn mrith wux"
("I will come with you")

Whedaba nodded his head and motioned for leo to get on his back "hak origato udoka itrewic gethrisjir, unless wux huven ekess maulk trelkilt ekess fronah?" after saying this, he swung his body around so thayt he was facing the hole in the roof that he could fly out of
(then let us get going, unless you wish to hunt closer to everyone?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm
Mont smiled at the little cub that was circling around him. "As I thought, energetic." He picked him up on his shoulders, so that he could more or less see what his big brother could. He nodded at Whedaba,"Its alright. In the beginning and all, kids used to sneak around at night just to play with me. Of course, I would have walked them home so that they wouldn't get in trouble." He chuckled lightly at those memories, before the kids were told to hate animals.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:05 pm
Leonis giggled and hugged Mont's head "My big brother! Mine mine!" He nibbled playfully on Mont's ears. "Looks like you have an admirer Mont" Leo chuckled and climbed up onto Whedaba's back.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:31 pm
LeoLeonal
Leonis giggled and hugged Mont's head "My big brother! Mine mine!" He nibbled playfully on Mont's ears. "Looks like you have an admirer Mont" Leo chuckled and climbed up onto Whedaba's back.

Whedaba felt Leo settle onto his back at the base of his neck and began to take off, getting a running start to make the flying easier. once he had a good start, he unfolded his wings and began to flap them so that he could take off. As we begin to gain altitude, Whedaba flaps harder, and we clear the gap into the sky easily. after a few more secods, he called over to Leo, "tir wux huven ekess maulk karifilt ekik? yth tiliw itrewic gargh throdenilt persvek wer skjalli loupon tenpiswo."
(do you wish to hunt farther out? we could get plenty more in the trees than here.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:38 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

Whedaba felt Leo settle onto his back at the base of his neck and began to take off, getting a running start to make the flying easier. once he had a good start, he unfolded his wings and began to flap them so that he could take off. As we begin to gain altitude, i flap harder, and we clear the gap into the sky easily. after a few more secods, i call over to Leo, "tir wux huven ekess maulk karifilt ekik? yth tiliw itrewic gargh throdenilt persvek wer skjalli loupon tenpiswo."
(do you wish to hunt farther out? we could get plenty more in the trees than here.)

"Axun wer throdenilt skjalli wer desta." He clung to him so he didn't fall off. "Tira si forget ekess visp wux si mi tesantamaso di heights?" He shivered softly burying his face in the back of Whedaba's neck.

("Yes the more trees the better. Did I forget to tell you that I am afraid of heights?")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

Whedaba felt Leo settle onto his back at the base of his neck and began to take off, getting a running start to make the flying easier. once he had a good start, he unfolded his wings and began to flap them so that he could take off. As we begin to gain altitude, i flap harder, and we clear the gap into the sky easily. after a few more secods, i call over to Leo, "tir wux huven ekess maulk karifilt ekik? yth tiliw itrewic gargh throdenilt persvek wer skjalli loupon tenpiswo."

"Axun wer throdenilt skjalli wer desta." He clung to him so he didn't fall off. "Tira si forget ekess visp wux si mi tesantamaso di heights?" He shivered softly burying his face in the back of Whedaba's neck.
("Yes the more trees the better. Did I forget to tell you that I am afraid of heights?")

Whedaba began to angle himself so that they would be flying a little over the trees instead of high above them. "si nurti tora, bivai. si filiik batobot si tira ti siofme zahae coi."
(i never asked, sorry. i guess that i did not think about it.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:52 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

Whedaba began to angle himself so that they would be flying a little over the trees instead of high above them. "si nurti tora, bivai. si filiik batobot si tira ti siofme zahae coi."

"It's alright. I really need to get over that fear" He forced himself to look.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 pm
Mont was playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark parts of the cave. Mont seemed to win, because of his black fur.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 pm
River of Time
Mont was playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark parts of the cave. Mont seemed to win, because of his black fur.

Leonis scurried around the cave searching everywhere but the dark parts "Big brother? Where are you?" He stopped in front of a dark corner and shivered. "I'm afraid of the dark"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

"It's alright. I really need to get over that fear" He forced himself to look.

the trees underneath Whedaba and Leo are tall oaks and pines, and they seem to stretch forever in two directions, West and North. to the South lies the wastelands which they will be heading to after they have gotten their catch for the day.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games