Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:30 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled and continued to follow Gavin. "You don't have to make sure I'm still following you. If you're that concerned about it then." He said walking faster to catch up and wrapped his hand in hers locking their fingers together.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:10 am
Dee woke up sometime later, feeling refreshed. She could tell that her husband was thinking about her due to her psychic abilities. She smiled and thought, "Don't you worry, Terry, I will be home soon."

She went through the next door so to step on a switch to lift the bars on the other side. Flying over the sentry in the center, Dee landed safely. She opened another door and there to greet her were an adult dodongo family. Using her bombs, she fed the dinos till they burst literally. Smiling, she skinned them and took what she could to preserve for food.

She lit the torches to unlock the next door where she faced a tight room. She then used a single bomb on the blocked door where she entered it. She wondered if this was how it was supposed to go. She knew that there was one more room before the bridge, then she realized that yes, she was going the right way. She used a deku seed on the eye switches thus easily making her way across.

Grabbing the bomb bag in the chest, she slipped it into her back pack. "Terry is going to want one of these. He's been asking for one for awhile now."

She walked across the bridge with ease on the upper level and there she eventually had a rematch with the dodongo twins. It was easier than before and she whistled as she made it to the eye switches that could only be activated by dropping a pair of bombs into the sockets.

Missing her aim, but killed the sentry on the center platform, Dee stared at the small treasure she earned below. "Well," she said, "That was unexpected, but nice."

Finishing her job this time, Dee then leaped down onto the platform, took the treasures that was hers, and then went into the next room.

Meanwhile, Billy Kane was struggling as he was trying to get passed the guard to make it up onto death mountain. Unlike Dee, he did not have royal permission to be up there and he had no choice but to fight his way through the guard, which proved to be a greater challenge than the dungeons.

What Billy didn't know was that he was actually fighting Ash Ketchum from Pallet town who was using his own skills instead of his pokemon to fight.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:43 am
As soon as Terry was gone, Link said " I think Terry might be losing his hearing." " Why would you say that?" Yumi said while placing the jewel back in her bag." Well I asked him if your siblings could help you with this and he thought i meant Iori's siblings." " He probably misheard you cause of the customers or him being so wrapped in having her help me. Anything else he say?" "The usually response about getting gifts and them amusing that someone stole it when they ask for help" " Figure as much. Never trusting anyone's word.........Good thing I brought the box with the address label Dad packed it in with me." Yumi sighed " They make returning a broken game to the store seem like a piece of cake"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:34 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Dumpling-San

Gavin took her hand away. "Don't...." She started to say something, but stopped herself. She looked at the floor, being silent while they walked.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighs and continued following Gavin. "Sorry." He said quetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:11 pm
Seeing the steps and the bombs surrounding it, Dee had to laugh. "What a silly room. I mean, who in their right mind would put bomb flowers by a set of stairs. This has got to be the most obvious of traps."

Setting one of her bombs down, she waited for the trap to trigger while she stashed some bombs into her bag thanks to the trick she learned recently from the Skyward Sword manual and the fact that her son, Link Bogard, had recently registered for the Skyward Knights Academy.

Once the steps were lowered, Dee took her extended longshot and destroyed the gold spider then took its token. She then flew over the steps and to the upper floor.

She knew she was very close to the boss room since she could hear the loud thumping of King Dodongo below her when she was placing the crate onto the switch to unlock the room.

As she figured upon entering the room just above the dodongo boss, the last one that was in there had covered up the hole with the dirt pile. She used her Twilight Princess Boomerang that she got from her son as a Christmas gift last year and blew away the dirt. She then used her S.A.F.E. parachute that she borrowed from Terry from a Gnomeregan mission to sail down to where the giant dinosaur was pacing the floor.

Staring down at the king, Dee said to him, "His Majesty sure looks hungry. How about some delicious bombs, buddy?"

The overgrown lizard roared, shaking the dungeon walls then proceeded his assault. Dee threw bombs into his mouth every time he inhaled. When the bombs exploded in the dinosaur's gut, Dee could hear the pleasure purrs coming from him. "Just three more, okay?"

Lord Dodongo got back up, and like Dee had told him, all it took was three more bombs and he was full. He rolled into the center pit thus allowing Dee to complete the level. She took her heart container then used the portal to get out of the cave.

She saw Billy Kane snoozing just outside of it and slew some jumping spiders before they could poison Billy with their feet. Leaving a note for Billy, she wrote to him, "Apologies for taking so long. I fell asleep inside. That first room where you face the two teen dodongos was just so comfy. Anyhow, you should be able to beat my time. Just...don't fall asleep like I did. You might never wake up again if you do. Sincerely, Empress Dee Bogard."

Satisfied, Dee made her way down the mountain side and towards Lord Jabu-Jabu aka Jabun the Giant whale.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:38 am
After serving up a few customers, Terry had realized what he had said and thought to himself, "If Dee ever found out about that, she'd never let me hear the end of it. Link asked about Yumi's Siblings Blaze, Stormy, or Ice. He wasn't asking about Margaret who is dead."

Seeing as he had some free time now, Terry returned to where Link and Yumi were sitting and said, "You will have to forgive my poor mind earlier. Its just packed in here today and I was distracted. Link, you asked me if Yumi's siblings could handle the issue. You were talking about Blaze, Ice, or Stormy. Now, it is like I had told you before, though. If Iori felt like Blaze, Stormy, or Ice could handle the job, then he would have passed on the heirloom to one of them. In that sense, Iori feels that Yumi is stronger in heart than any of her brothers."

Terry paused momentarily, then he said, "If you don't wish to see Dee right now, there is only one other option and it comes in stages. First, you have to do more research into why Iori picked you over the others. Asking him won't do you any good because as you probably already figured out, it would start a fight. Instead, research more into that specific heirloom. This would mean taking a trip down to your father's dungeon or his library and find his clan history books. I don't know where he's stashed those. After you found those books, read them. Your answer, Yumi, should become clear once you've read them. It is actually common for those who obtain great power that they don't know what to do with it and therefore are tortured by nightmares."

Pausing a second time, Terry said, "I hope this new advice helps you, and once again I am sorry for being so foolish earlier."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm
Finally arriving at the lounge, Ochru spotted Terry right away. "Oh, hey there, Terry!" He exclaimed happily.

Turning to Yumi and Link, Ochru said, "Hey, Yumi, long time no see? Aww, and you are bearing gifts? You thinking of joining this year's Christmas party?"  

Ochru
Crew

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:37 pm
"Hey there, Ochru," Terry answered, "So, Kai is taking over for a bit or is Harriet the one farming?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

empress dee

Gavin sighed, shaking her head. "No, I'm sorry..." She said. She opened the door to the next room, taking a minute to stick her head it. It was extremely dark in the next room, and it was almost impossible to see. "Uh... I have a lantern... but it's out of oil..." She said, pulling a lantern out of her jacket. Apparently, there were a lot of secret little pockets in her jacket, because as she pulled it out it sounded like metal was rustling around. "I wonder if there's any in there..." She said, poking her head into the room again.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:02 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "I don't know if it will even appear here let alone work but let's see... AH! Here try this. It's called a Night-Eye Scope. Basically night vision goggles but easier to see through. However As I said since this isn't Goreal I dunno if it will work on not but you're welcome to try." He said Holding out what appeared to be a Hawk Eyed Mask, though unsure if they would work or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:14 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin took the mask in her hands and looked at it. "Thanks. I'm not sure if it'll work... but if it works somewhere else then it might work here." She said. She put the mask-like item on her face, and walked into the room. The mask worked fine, to her surprise. Just as she had thought, it was the storeroom. They usually kept things like extra bombs (if they found any), lantern oil, bottles, chuu jelly (or is it chuchu?), and other miscellaneous items here. However, they never kept it well lit. That would be like asking thieves to take it.

Putting some of the oil in her lamp, she walked back the way she came. "That's the store room. I found a bit of lantern oil, so you can take this back." She said, handing him the mask.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:47 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel took the mask back and put it up. "So where too now?" He asked while they were just standing there  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:17 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin thought for a moment. In the store room, there were three doors. One led to where they were standing now, and the other two led to other rooms. She knew that one of the two led outside, and the other led to a stairwell, but she didn't know which led where. She stood there thinking for a minute, before looking at Gabriel.

"Well... lets go through one of these doors." She said, lighting the lantern and going into the store room. Even though there was some light emanating from the lantern, it wasn't much, and the room seemed crowded with boxes (although they were empty). Maneuvering through the room, which was really more like a maze, eventually Gavin ended up at the end by a door. She looked around her to make sure that Gabriel hadn't gotten stuck behind anything or fallen behind.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:26 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel was standing behind Gavin and tilted his head. "Something wrong?" He asked blinking in confusion.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games