Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 pm
Sindenky
Squad 2(Gusts squad) is full. No way hes getting into that one lol.
my squad died in activity -w- it feels like I'm leading dirt and paintings  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:34 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Sindenky

Its part of your job to keep them active.
Try sending them PM's to request activity, or come up with a mission or training to entertain yourselves.  

Sindenky

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:35 pm
fire: oh yeah i remember that time.... sweatdrop

XSK: I think ill be placed in your squad since your members arent all too active.

Sin: Well you could put me in XSK's squad for now.... or just put me in a new squad all on my own ;] you know i can handle myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:39 pm
well odds are you will be in Division 1 under my command. We will find a place for you.  

Sindenky

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:42 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Sindenky

I was waiting on a Custom Weapon to get approved before I continued my training...I need to modify it a bit to Dandii's liking and then it will be approved. I just haven't gotten on long enough lately to actually do some work on it so I haven't really posted much with that character XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:45 pm
Sindenky
XSK Ambrosia
Sindenky

Try sending them PM's to request activity, or come up with a mission or training to entertain yourselves.
I was training them, and I DID message them. -w-

@Flash: You didn't do anything even when I made a cool training partner for you. emo  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 pm
@Sin: awwwww.... i wanted to be all alone so i could do some awesome solo missions... oh well...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:56 pm
_Manpish_
@Sin: awwwww.... i wanted to be all alone so i could do some awesome solo missions... oh well...

Speaking of missions, I'm going to lay the smackdown on Rus. This is turning out to be an annoying and boring mission. And the fact that I had to tack on extra objectives cause he was too lazy to do them.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:59 pm
thefire158
_Manpish_

Speaking of missions, I'm going to lay the smackdown on Rus. This is turning out to be an annoying and boring mission. And the fact that I had to tack on extra objectives cause he was too lazy to do them.

Actually the mission is for you guys, Rus has no use for Resengan or Chidori.
Atop that your simply posting a not, not actually talking to the kages, and you went off alone so to speak.
Personally i think you two should have spoken to each kage personally, spent some time in each village, perhaps gotten some unique training and come back enriched. Not taking 30 min out of you day to make 3 pots them get bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm
Sindenky
thefire158
_Manpish_

Atop that your simply posting a not, not actually talking to the kages, and you went off alone so to speak.
Personally i think you two should have spoken to each kage personally, spent some time in each village, perhaps gotten some unique training and come back enriched. Not taking 30 min out of you day to make 3 pots them get bored.

It originally was. Then we had to act as messengers for this Chunin exam we're having in the future. The villages are too much at war and unrest to give training to genin messengers from another village. The only place I could've gotten anything from was Grass. And then Eris makes her fantastic friggin entrance, putting all the attention on her. Trust me, I've tried to talk to the kage, but they're hardly ever in, or paying attention. I'm not up for waiting days/weeks just to hear: "Alright. I'll tell them. Bye."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:07 pm
Sindenky
thefire158
_Manpish_

Plus, I didn't give you the extra task because I got lazy.
Sin told me about the chuunin exams like half an hour before I posted.
I told you guys to do it because it would give you a legitimate reason to be in their village.
Making it less likely for them to think you're spies(which you sorta are) and attack you.
I just made it seem like my character was lazy because it just seemed more like him xD

@Sin: I love how they called you a sadist in the bar xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:09 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Sindenky
XSK Ambrosia
Sindenky

I was training them, and I DID message them. -w-

@Flash: You didn't do anything even when I made a cool training partner for you. emo

O.O Yes I did. I learned every one of my clan techniques and I believe one or two Doton tech.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:12 pm
I guess I'm not the only one waiting on Custom Weapons before I proceed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:12 pm
rusbob13
Sindenky
thefire158
_Manpish_

Plus, I didn't give you the extra task because I got lazy.
Sin told me about the chuunin exams like half an hour before I posted.
I told you guys to do it because it would give you a legitimate reason to be in their village.
Making it less likely for them to think you're spies(which you sorta are) and attack you.
I just made it seem like my character was lazy because it just seemed more like him xD

@Sin: I love how they called you a sadist in the bar xD

Breaking my balls man...Well, there's apparently other people at the rendezvous point. Maybe I'll get some fighting done.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:26 pm
Chuunin exams! whos gonna get pawned by the baby? cool  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games