Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 pm

[[I will post tonight after all of the friday errands and things. But have no fear Books is here.]]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 pm

[[Thank you very much, Books! I do get somewhat concerned when all goes dead for a time... I hope you can understand my fear!]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:11 pm

[[I understand 100% these writer's blocks just hit me. I am trying very hard for you my friend.]]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:45 am

User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx As Alastar wandered through the garden he wrung his hands together. He was twitchy and that was not good, being in a school full of humans.

It used to be that he would have delighted himself in luring one of the kids out. Smiling at them, charming them, then killing them slowly. He would have had fun until the blood oozed into his mouth.

Alastar pictured the scene is teeth exposing themselves. He growled inwardly and shook the thoughts away. Meeting Angelique had changed him. His little adopted sister. He saw what happened when a vampire took too much delight in the pain of others. The hunting game. He made the switch.

Unfortunately, the interesting game of hunting was a primal instinct for his kind, it ran though him. His brain triggered a kind of pleasure from it. Shutting it off was like quitting nicotine. Except there was no patch for blood lust.

Lost deep in thought, Alastar didn't watch where he was going and all but plowed into a smaller form. Of course everyone was smaller than the vampire, but this form was even tinier than that. Like a child.
A human child at that. "My apologies." He tried to say around a mouth full of vampire canine. His eyes must have been a frightening dilated black.

"I must be more careful. First Edan and now you." He grumbled more to himself. "Though I do have a lot on my mind. Not really any excuse."

There was so much blood muddling his coharent rational thought, he hadn't thought for a second, maybe I'm exposing myself to a human.

[[ Edan next. I promise. ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I Speak Books

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:41 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spills blood on me...

Alexander was surprised when he felt Raven's thumb rubbing the back of his hand soothingly. She was very observant he realized. Perhaps a little too observant. Alexander knew there would come a time that he would have to tell her everything and not because he wanted to. But because it would be what was best for Raven. She would go insane with all his secrets and he had an inkling that she already knew he was hiding something from her.

Despite the warning signals going off in his head, Alexander happily followed the human girl to wherever it was that she wanted to take him. He was thoroughly enjoying the warmth of her hand in his. It was a nice change to the chilly embrace given to him by Milly...Alexander shook his head. No use thinking about her. It would only dampen his mood and probably cause him to bail on Raven just so there wouldn't be a problem later on.

He followed her through a small opening in another garden area. He was amazed that she found such a secluded little place. It really was calming and Alexander felt the stress of the demon slowly fading back into the background of his subconscious. When she started to speak, Alexander closed his eyes. Her words rang about him like a song. Her feelings were conveyed to him perfectly. She was saying that they were the same. They both held a darkness in their hearts. A loneliness that both thought would never heal. She wanted to heal him. In turn hoping that he would heal her as well. That the feelings she had for him were reciprocated. When she finished Alexander reopened his eyes to find her looking away from him yet again. He signed inwardly. When she spoke again, it was Alexander's turn to avert his gaze. "I...Raven I am grateful for your offer and I am glad to know that I can come to you. But I'm...afraid." He let out a dark chuckle. To think...he was finally afraid of something. Afraid of opening his mouth and telling the truth to a girl...he liked. It was so...human. Something he never was and never experienced unlike the others. "What I have to tell you...might hurt you."

...till it fills my body! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вєαsт of B L O O D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ғαтє is h o r r o r and d o o m

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the fear of the dark...

Fleur had finally walked away from the scene. Not wanting to be more of a bother than she felt she already was being. If she hadn't allowed herself to be captured by Sebastian then Amelia wouldn't have had to come in to save her. She wouldn't have seen her in the state that she was with that beast of a man hanging over her. Or if she wasn't sickly and her blood was so weak, Sebastian might have just finished her off. Or maybe...he might have made her like Amelia...No! There was no way in hell she'd ever want something like that! Fleur felt a rage growing inside of her small body. Why did she want so badly for something to just want her? Was this what growing up felt like? What it felt like to be a normal girl? God she was so naive.

She tumbled about her way making it deeper into the garden. She really wanted to get back to the school and she wasn't aware she was going the wrong way. As she moved on she only grew more and more frustrated with herself. How could she have ever thought anyone would want someone like her anyway? She was tiny and timid. A bookworm with no redeeming qualities. A freak who was obsessed with the supernatural. Her thoughts distracted her from her surroundings and soon she found herself being tripped over a small root on the ground.

Fleur let out a small curse as she fell and her hands flung out to stop herself from slamming her face straight into the ground. A small sting shot up her arms upon the impact as well as at her knees. A pathetic whimper escaped from her lips and she felt the tears begin to well up in her eyes. Of course. Only a little girl would cry because she fell. That thought alone distressed her even more and she found herself curling inward. She held herself tightly while resting on her knees as her body shivered with the soft sobs.

She must have been there for a while because the next thing she knew she was being bumped into. She squeaked in surprise and fell to her side. Red rimmed eyes looked up to see another towering figure, one that reminded her of Sebastian. The human girl quickly scrambled to her feet, standing tall against him. She scowled angrily at him forgetting to be afraid. She spoke but her voice held none of the anger she conveyed in her eyes. Instead it held that timid nature that refused to let go of her. "You are one of them aren't you? A vampire. I can hear you trying to hide it. Sebastian let your secret slip. So if you are looking for delicious blood, let me save you the trouble and tell you to look somewhere else." She sniffled involuntarily and continued on, "Apparently I'm disgusting."

...it's growing inside of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

OOC:Sorry! I got sidetracked with finding a job crying
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:05 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Through the almost unbearable pain, all Edan could think about was how he had screwed up another great moment with this girl.
The throbbing in his upper body was radiating and seemed to take his breath away.

Through his panting he vaguely heard Angelique apologizing. "No...no...shhhh." He wheezed. "Not....your fault." She began to call herself stupid and his eyes snapped open.

"You are so not stupid. The idea of that being true is ridiculous." Edan was being one hundred percent serious and he tried to make it obvious with his tone. That didn't really work so he resorted to using his eyes. Then he attempted to take a deep breath and pointed to the tray on the far side of the room.
"If it is no inconvenience to you, babe, would you hand me my pain meds and a glass of water." There was a grin on his face as he asked. The pain was subsiding, but if he had any hope to continue their little party he might need a buffer.

[[OoC: That was horribly bad and I apologize sincerely.]]

User ImageUser Image

I Speak Books

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:21 pm

User Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx The lack of blood induced haze kept Alastar from meeting the girl's eyes. He was slipping further and further down as she spoke because all he could think about was how good her blood smelled. It may be a bit weaker smelling, but Alastar had smelled far worse. Back in old Ireland there were some people who he had hunted that had the plague. You hadn't smelled disgusting 'till you smelled plague blood.

This all was all that was going through the vampire's mind until a name rung in his ears and rattled around his brain. Sebastian. His eyes snapped to the short girl, his eyebrows furrowed. A growl involuntarily ripped through his chest.

He let her continue before he jumped in. "Sebastian is spoiled, self centered, and has no right to call anyone else disgusting." The haze of blood lust still swirled in the back of his multi-tasking mind. It probably prompted him on his next move.

Alastar kneeled down and put his nose right next to her neck. Through his nose he inhaled deeply. "You smell of human. Human blood is human blood and it is food." Again, he inhaled. He was just so hungry.

[[ ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

She did not want to be what Sebastian was. She did not want to hurt others. She did not want to leave them to die. Memories of her little sister protruded into her mind. She was not able to save her, or her family, from something preventable. If only she had returned that day, then the consequences might have been different. Her desire so strongly effected her that it actually surprised her. One half of her wanted to give in the desire to consume all the raw flesh and blood of Edan's body. It wanted his death on her hands. The other half, one that was stronger, pushed against it. Continually, she could feel the two fighting inside of her.

Angelique was leaning over Edan, her body poised as to avoid touching his abdomen. Her eyes met his earnest ones. Softly, Angelique sighed and leaned over to gently kiss his cheek. Edan's words calmed the monster that tore at her insides for his death and destruction. "You are the sweetest person I have ever met," Angelique murmured against his skin.

Warmth started from the pit of her heart and flushed throughout her limbs. Edan saying that she was not stupid meant so much to her. She had gone much of her immortal life without hearing any praise from Sebastian. The instinct to curl up against Edan was so potently strong that she had to pry herself from his side. She reminded herself that putting his pain at ease was more important than her wanting to cuddle. Fingers idly brushing against his cheek, Angelique slid to her feet on the floor and danced over to the medications. She gathered a few in her hands. Following, Angelique hopped over to the tiny bathroom, filled a glass of water by the faucet, and returned to Edan's side.

"Here!" Angelique presented both the glass of water and the pills to Edan at his eye level. "Take them and don't skip a one!" She observed him for a second and raised a playful eyebrow. "And just what are you grinning about, Mister?"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : Ah, Books, you worry too much. I think it was absolutely fine.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx It was obvious Angelique was trying not to touch him. It was kind of bumming Edan out. He was enjoying the intimate contact. She was hovering just out of his reach. Finally his words brought her closer. It was a great feeling.

"I doubt I am the sweetest. But I am the best looking, right?"He teased with a smirk.

He wanted to reach out and hold her but, he needed the drug block. With the grin ever present on his face he watched her dance around the office. Picking up the medication then to get the water.

When they were brought close enough he grabbed them and popped them in his mouth. Downed the water then looked back to Angelique as he set the glass aside.

"Oh nothing."

Continuing to grin he grabbed her hand softly and pulled her closer.

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 pm

User Image

User Image

Her eyes scoured his, so intensely that she would have been ashamed otherwise. Yet, Raven could not bring herself to feel ashamed in front of him. It did not feel possible. Even though she had already told him how she felt, it seemed to be a new experience all over again. Raven could feel her heart racing inside of her. She reached out her hand and threaded her fingers through Alexander's. She did not know if it was fine with him or not, but Raven leaned into Alexander and rested her head on his shoulder. Being closer to him helped her heartbeat to relax into its normal rhythm.

"I cannot imagine how you feel," Raven said softly. "I could never, and I'm not going to try." The girl closed her eyes and, with pleasure, inhaled his clean and sweet scent, something she was surprised to have noticed. "Whatever your secret is must be important to you. I understand that. I trust you." Raven angled her head up to look at Alexander. His gaze was fixed on something else. She reached up a hand, placed it on his cheek, and tilted his head towards her. He was forced to look at her. "I will always trust you. There is...there is no one else I would rather be hurt by than you."

With courage she did not know she had, Raven pulled him closer, her eyes simultaneously closing, so that their lips met in a gentle kiss. She savored it for it was beautiful. At the same time, Raven realized that she was putting herself at risk for being hurt. She did not care. She truly did not care. It was the first time in a long time that she did not care to be hurt. She wanted to be open to Alexander, not hide away as she had always done. If she was hurt, then Raven knew it would be a good kind of pain. There would always be pain, she realized, and nothing could ever stop it.

OOC : ----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

The urge to be closer to him almost physically made her itch. The human blood in her system whirred and pulsed throughout her veins. It made her warm and anxious for movement. Softly, the scars on her back reminded her of what it had been to have been touched. That memory was so painfully fresh that it nearly made her wince. Yet, the touching that she craved was not that. Not anymore. Angelique saw the way Edan's eyes beckoned her closer. His mischievous grin made her stomach drop. Even though she did not need to, Angelique breathed against her will. Her breaths were short and came instinctively.

"If you wanted to know--" Angelique was surprised when he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. For a moment, the tiny vampiress was stunned into silence. She could heart the sound of his heartbeat pulsing and the rush of blood through his veins. His sweet blood. She simply stared into his eyes and grinned nefariously. "You are gorgeous."

A small laugh escaped her. She did not know why she laughed. Maybe it was because Edan was so simultaneously silly and irresistible. Angelique sighed and wrapped both of her arms around his neck. She made herself comfortable by curling her legs underneath her. Leaning against Edan, she carefully rested her head on his chest. His skin was warm and strong; Angelique could hear his racing heart in his chest. It was comforting.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : Sooooo...what's everybody doing this summer?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm

[[I apologize for the slow rate I will post. I don't have Internet for a week or so, I'll need to use my phone and the library's Internet.]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 am

[[Take your time, Books. Meanwhile, I think it would be wise to wait for Hatter.]]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

[[Role players, there are new announcements available to read in the Announcements part on the first page of the thread! Please read them. If you have any ideas or comments to make, please send them to me by PM.
In the mean time, I'm going to be posting a new (and fun) poll at the top of the page! It's going to be about your favorite vampire stories. mrgreen ]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games