Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 am

"...Funny how things can go to far." Edge shifted uncomfortably, avoiding looking at her father.

"Sometimes, someone makes something for a lost love, but they become delusional with the object and think their love is still here... Other times, someone tries to help someone they care for, and things get difficult, they become blunt and harsh, all the while thinking it's better to be that way rather than beat around the bush and hurt the other...And then they can't really understand why that person puts themself in the delusional, and rather than letting them be for the sake of their own health, they push issues too far because they're scared that if the delusional keeps going, the person is going to get very, very hurt..."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 am

Hal continued to stare at Edge, now crossing his arms.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:03 am

"You scare me, Dad. You really do." Edge sighed, watching her feet as she lightly kicked at the floor, still unable to look at Hal.

"I know you're struggling with.. them being gone, and you made me to cope with it. And I'm fine with that, I am. But when you start calling me Kelly, you start treating me like Kelly. And when you treat me like Kelly, I get frustrated and angry because I'm not Kelly. Not the one who's gone. And then we have the argument, and then we end up here. And I hate ending up here, because it's always awkward and uncomfortable, despite how many times we get here."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:08 am

"I call you Kelly because you are based off of her. Her appearance, her personality, and even her outlook on other people. Why would I NOT call you Kelly?" Hal asked, still staring at her.
"Edge was a name I made so that you would fit in with the others here. It's hard to fit in when it you have a rather normal name compared to Dozer, Icarus, and Steam."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 am

"...Icarus is a normal name though..." Edge lightly argued, scratching her head.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 am

"Icarus' name has meaning behind it, in terms of Mavericks who challenge him. Particularly air-borne ones. Their egos will be their doom." Hal replied before standing up.

"Seriously, how many kids have the name Icarus?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 am

"I'm not in charge of the census." Edge shrugged. "It's just not that unusual like Dozer or Steam."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 am

"...Anyway." Hal said, rolling his eyes, now in front of Edge.
"It should be simple to see why I call you Kelly. I call you Kelly, because I love you." he told her with a closed-eyed smile, patting her on the head.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:23 am

"But do you love her, or do you love me?" Edge asked, frowning at Hal as she finally looked up at him.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 pm

"I love you both."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

"Keep shooting at his back!" Steam cried as he flew passed Prometheus. Flying away from him at full speed.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:56 pm

"This cannon ain't made for rapid, bottomless fire!" Dozer barked as Prometheus' hand nearly slammed through the plane, but missed barely.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:42 am

Edge gave a heavy sigh, unhappy with her answer but deciding to not press the issue. If he had to loved her simply because she was a copy of Kelly, then so be it.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 am

"And just so you know, it's not because of who you are made to look like. That is just superficial. I love you for you, Kelly."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Steam flew around, trying to get behind it.
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games