Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 pm
At least 3 that I can see now, Nurixin replied.

They are retreating now, Azm answered as he snapped the neck of another one and threw him into the clearing. We won't let them escape. Meet us in the trees near the factory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 am
"Sure you can handle all of them on your own? It's not everyday a helicopter goes down." Niles asked, though he signaled to the others to fall back towards the factory.

Ben quickly moved to Marie's side, providing some better cover from androids who still shot at her, and offering help so she could start retreating.

Kim reluctantly stayed behind, conflicted on what she should do. It felt wrong now to leave Azm behind, especially when he's out numbered (though the numbers were dropping, there was still more than two). Yet, she was suppose to follow orders. He was the commanding officer, and her bodyguard, so he had double authority on her movements.

"...Marie, you have any small weapons?" She asked, looking over at her and Ben.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:34 pm
Yes, keep each other alive and quiet, he ordered as he continued into the forest.

"Not unless Deagles count as being small," she replied, removing one of them from it's side holster. "You don't have a side arm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 am
"Azm usually is my side arm." Kim set her rifle on her back before she took the pistol. She examined it for a moment, then nodded to Marie. "I'll bring back," she promised before she began to follow Azm, sticking to the trees for coverage and stealth.

Ben looked at Kim with a conflicted expression, then looked at Marie, then Kim, and then Marie.
"...Should we stop her?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm
A few more shots rang out through the forest and then there was silence.

Seems clear... we're heading back...

Marie shrugged. "No... I think she'll be fine..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:26 am
"You sure on that?" Kim asked, pressing one finger against her ear piece as she peered around a tree, looking for any sign of movement, friendly or enemy. "We can't risk being followed for this mission you know."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:35 pm
I'm sure, Nurixin answered. none of them got the chance to leave my sensor range.

An upset looking Azm would be the first thing she'd see coming out of the trees. "I didn't think we'd need to even talk about this..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 am
"Talk about what?" Kim asked innocently, lowering the borrowed pistol but she kept her attention behind Azm. "I was just coming in to provide some back up, cover fire." She stepped out from behind the tree, trying her best to act casual. She shrugged her shoulders, "no harm in that."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 pm
"You know exactly what Kim," he scolded. "You can't disobey my orders. I told you to stay put with the others, to keep eachother safe and you didn't listen," he said crossing his arms. "On top of that you decided it was a good idea to go into the woods on your own to chase after hostile bots that I assured you were taken care of with only a deagle as your short range side arm. All of these are unnecessary risks that are going to get you hurt again or worse."

He took a step towards her and reached a hand out to touch her check. "I know we're front line soldiers and we are supposed to take risks and see combat, but this isn't a front line mission. We need to use are heads and follow orders."

Nurixin stepped out of the darkness. "Checked and double checked, nothing out there but scared animals."

You three alright? Azm asked over radio.

"Bored..." Marie answered simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm
Kim shifted her weight between feet, avoiding looking at Azm through his lecture out of guilt for the insuborination. She felt like a child being scolded by a parent, and fidgeted more as memories of her capture reared their ugly heads after it had been mentioned.

"I'll die before I go back to him.." Kim quietly growled under her breath just as Azm touched her cheek, making her flinch slightly as she came back to reality and out of disturbing memories.

"Does it even matter where the Hell we are?" She sighed in defeat, leaning her head into his hand. "I went out into the middle of a forest, just like this, and still got screwed over."

"Bored." Niles confirmed. "Kim with you?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm
He cupped his hand around her head and pulled her into a hug. "I can't keep you and the others alive if you don't follow orders... so please... just do as instructed. I refuse to lose you again."

She's with us. Why didn't you guys try to stop her?

"honestly it sounds like you need to stop wondering into forests by yourself," Nurixin butted in, intentionally intending to ruin the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm
"Honestly? I wasn't really sure I could. Besides, at worst she'd come across a survivor which would either be plugged off by her or Azm suddenly swooping in." Niles grunted, shrugging shoulders as if Nurixin were in front of him.

"Fine..." Kim muttered as she accepted the embrace but didn't return it. "I'll listen. But if things get funny, I'm making my own calls." She jokingly threatened, though it was serious. It would be a cold day in Hell before she would just lay down in defeat.

Kim loudly groaned at Nurixin's "observation". That's twice now she's killed a mood... She stood on the tip of her toes to glare at the other android over Azm's shoulders.
"You're here why..?"

((Ah, Nuri the troll...))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:34 pm
Nurixin smiled, happy that her comment was causing grief. "They didn't teach about battle buddies in basic? never be alone?" she asked. "These are common sense things. You think I want to watch you two getting a lovey in the woods?"

Azm released Kim. "Things will never get 'funny' when I am in the field," he replied. "Lets get back to the others before they fall asleep on us," he said as he started towards the other half of the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:39 pm
"And I think I qualify just fine as his buddy right now so you can go away now." Kim retorted gruffly, stomping away with a light blush dusting her face.

"Besides, we barely did anything so don't whine about it.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 pm
"I was talking about myself being alone," she replied. "It works both ways, the only difference is I follow those rules."

"Cool it you two. Speak in whispers. Sound out here travels," Azm ordered quietly.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games