Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:23 am
User Image

Nikolai just glared as the baby began chomping his tie. Wonderful, now he would have a drool covered tie. Hopefully he wouldn't be too lazy to do laundry, or maybe he could get someone to do it for him... Ikuto? Nikolai shot a glare at Hattie before the baby hugged him. What odd sounds it was making, it almost sounded Russian...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 am
He gently kissed back, resting a hand on Drake's thigh.
"It has," he agreed.
She stood up, the little cloth falling to the ground. Taking the baby from Nikolai's arms and gently prying the tie from Belyi's hands, she brought the child to the pristine white crib in the far corner, setting him inside and turning on the mobile. "There. Five minutes and he'll pass out, if not from boredom, then from the spells coming from the mobile."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'You're bluffing.' Amy scowled. 'You'd be the one dead.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((X_x Sorry for not replying forever. Been a busy bee, hardly had time))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:46 pm
Spap

"Oh please," he snorted. "I am War. I will never die. Your precious Adrian, however, was close to death when I found him, with five more thugs coming after him. Sure, he killed off close to twenty, but he still would have died without me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm
Drake gave a smile and pressed his face into the rider's neck, kissing it tenderly.
"hopefully, we'll get a break soon....." he sighed.
"oh don't do that... he just got up..." Iris frowned as she finished the dress and handed it to her friend. "if you two are gonna do the nasty then at least try not to ruin my clothes... alright?" she hummed, moving over to pick up Belyi and cradle him again. "i'll take the little angel back to my room for now... maybe he'll find something to play with there.." she shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
Riko had been flying for only a short while when the scent became very strong, she looked down to see a creepy looking house. So she grew to her full size which was 16feet tall and about 500 pounds, so there was a huge bang when the white Dragon landed in front of the creepy old house. "NIKOLAI" She growled as loud as her huge vocal cords would allow her.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Nikolai ran a hand through his silver curls and tossed his tie to the corner. "Ugh, I think I've lost my sexual appetite." he murmured and felt his blood turn to ice when he heard his name shouted. "If not, that did it." he groaned and walked out to see the dragon. "What is it you want, dearie?" he frowned and leaned against the doorway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm
He sighed contendedly, smiling.
Dom grinned. "Let's hope."
Hattie rolled her eyes, grabbing the dress and walking from the room, but not before patting Nikolai's chest and chuckling. "Your sexual appetite is never gone, Nikolai. When it comes back, you'll know where to find me." With that, she swayed back across the hall, making her way into the Ruby Room, tossing the dress on a chair, and diving under the covers, secretly looking at the mirror above the bed every now and then to admire her young, shapely, tight body that she had missed so much.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 pm
Drake gave a small smile as he continued to kiss grigorii's neck, stopping as he heard the unfamiliar sound of his stomach rumbling. "odd... Normally I don't get hungry.." he muttered, slightly confused. Was this an effect of that stuff Hattie made him eat?
xaene let out a long sigh and cracked his neck before he slipped off the table, a silver sword showing up on his belt. "oh, I was wondering when that would show up..."
iris gave a soft sigh as she slowly went back to her room, appologizing to Nikki over her shoulder when she passed him. "belyi... You took to him so quickly.." she chuckled to the two year old, lightly playing with his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm
"What's that?" asked Dom as he tilted his head, examining the sword.
Grigorii chuckled. "You hungry?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 pm
"my father's sword...." Xaene sighed as he lightly pulled the blade out to look at the silver metal. "it changes based on the person who wields it... for my father and grandfather... the blade was black..."he sighed and lightly spun it once, enjoying the familiar feel of having a blade in his hands.
"yeah... a bit..." drake mumbled, his cheeks a light pink.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 pm
"It's beautiful," breathed Dominick. "Why is it here, though?"
Famine chuckled, standing with Drake in his arms. "Come on, let's go to the kitchen. I've been dying to cook something all day, anyway." He carried his lover to the kitchen, sitting him on the counter and getting to work on his homemade ziti. "You know," he said, working up a tiny sweat as he started pounding the dough for the noodles, "it seems like everyone's getting married these days. Xaene and Dominick, Myka and Damian, Amy and Adrian, the list just keeps growing. It won't be long before Death, Conquest, and I are married too. Which reminds me....you wouldn't happen to know where Dante is, would you? He's supposed to be Death, but since he wouldn't give up his office and refuses to do his job correctly, we're forced to use his former heir. If we could find him, we could kick him back to Hell with Nikolai."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 pm
"it belongs to the leader of the family... and since dad was murdered by hunters... i'm the new leader..." he sighed and slowly put the sword away; the thought of his father pained him... but he didn't mourn the man... he just felt a bit numb about it...
"i can walk silly one..." drake chuckled lightly as he pulled a hand through his hair. "and i don't think i have...save once... during a fight in a dinner around here; he showed up to fight beside someone who was dating Roy's cousin Jane...." he sighed and yawned slightly. "wait... you said you'd be married? uhm.... huh?" he rose an eyebrow, confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 pm
The heir ran his hands up and down the dragon's sides. "You don't seem to miss him much," he observed, mentally astounded. Dominick could never be so nonchalant about losing a family member. In fact, when Alexandra, it took multiple therapists and mountains of prescription drugs to get him out of his depression.
"Well yes," he said, tossing a pot of water onto the stove. "Every Rider must, before he steps down, have an heir, a Companion, over 100 years of experience, and proof that he did good as a Rider. I'm not even close to the century of life, but I have proof and an heir."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 pm
Xaene gave a sigh and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "its hard for me to mourn him when he openly hated my existence.... he wasn't a big fan of my being gay...and he went out of his way to make sure everyone knew it...." he whispered, his tone neutral as he refrained from mentioning that the man was the first to beat him.
"hm... well... having half of those isn't bad." drake smiled softly as he blew a light flame into his hands, playing with it since he couldn't see anything... making him helping impossible... thankfully, flames didn't harm his family and it rather tickled.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games