Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm
Awesome nerd

The woman walked over to Alcott, standing still for a moment before slapping him hard across the face. "She's not a f**king kid!" Ericka cried, glaring at him with the kind of fury that most women rarely let loose. "Michaela has gone through more s**t than most people in this day and age ever have and ever will. She's lost her parents, her best friend, any semblance of her virginity, been raped, been beaten, been put lower than dirt, and to top the whole thing off, the man she loves is in love with the long-dead woman that gave birth to her! Think about it, Northwind. Michaela's mother didn't love you because she was in love with her husband. You don't love Michaela because you have a twisted sense of age and because you're still pining after the woman you fell in love with fifteen years ago. Michaela can't even hate her mother for stealing you! She just sticks it out, hoping that one day you'll look in her eyes and see her, not Sarah. She's in love with you. It's not a phase, it's not a "kid crush", it's the real deal, and if you aren't careful, you'll lose not only your last tie to Cole and Sarah, but you'll lose a really remarkable young woman who loves you despite the fact that you're a complete moron!" More or less finished, the angry young woman tossed him his clothes, gesturing to the bathroom. "You smell like fire and brimstone. At least do us all a favor and smell decent by the time she gets back from the Deal."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A young man no older than his mid-twenties sat atop a tall pine tree, one leg hanging lazily from a branch and the other pulled up to his chest where his arm rested on it. His other hand held a cigarette between his index and middle finger while also against the branch to keep him up. His expression was arrogant yet relaxed, sunglasses hid his eyes and dove into his spiky black hair. He wore a lack suit that was slightly opened to emphasize the relaxed demeanor he had on. The man swung his leg around lazily as he moved the cigarette away from his lips and exhaled a steady stream of smoke. A small smirk came across his lips when he heard the faint sound of a shower start in the home the tree he was in stood beside.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:49 am
Awesome nerd

Michaela hummed happily to herself as she pulled into the house, sliding out of the car and running a hand over her hair. She ignored the still-throbbing pain in both her now-heavily bandaged wrists, having already forgotten why they were there in the first place. She calmly opened the door, strutting inside and smiling. "Alcott?" she called. "I'm back from...wherever I was. Where are you? We have to get going!" With a slightly careless giggle, she bounded into the back room. "Hurry up, slowpoke!"
Meanwhile, Ericka had been sitting on the couch, watching tv, when she heard Michaela's words. Her hair stood on end and her heart stopped as she realized what had been done. "Damn that foolish, trigger-happy girl!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:30 pm
The winged man in the tree eyed the two girls through the window. Huh? How'd that girl know his brother? Lifting his sunglasses just lightly, the man let his midnight blue eyes go to the window closest to him, where Alcott laid out on his bed with his arms folded behind his head. He was angry and confused at the same time, he knew it. It was written all over Alcott's face. He had that serious look on his face, sleeping or not, and there was a cigarette between his lips that let out a stream of smoke every other second.
The young man's eyes went back to the girl as she bounced into Alcott's room, where he only twitched his eyebrows angrily and remained passive. Oh, so this was his new mistress. Yeah, he could see it now. She had that same attitude that Harmana chick and all the others had when they started out with him.
The young man lowered his sunglasses over his eyes and swung his legs until he was sitting upright with both legs hanging from the branch. He continued to observe the people in the house as he rummaged for something in his coat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:09 pm
Awesome nerd

"Come on and get up, you dork!" she giggled, smiling. "We have to finish spreading these ashes so I can get back to school." Michaela grabbed a pair of shoes from a chair and tossed them onto Alcott's stomach, her eyes and character considerably less...haunted than before. She was acting like she did the day they met: flirty, bubbly, and, overall, happy. Strange. She had just been in tears, hadn't she?
Oh well! No use crying over a forgotten past!
Michaela absently picked at the tape on the bandage on her left wrist, the throbbing starting to become less painful. Where had these bandages come from anyway? Oh, such a day it had been! She couldn't even remember the last few days!
Ericka adjusted her tiny skirt, slipping her heels back on and rushing outside, her phone glued to her ear. "Shut up! I know that she gave her blood to the Deal, but I'll give my own! You have to reverse this...I know she requested a memory slip and a built wall, but- do it IS reversible! Oh thank God! Sarah would have killed me if there was no way to fix her! I'll be there in a few." She reached inside her purse and pockets, biting her lip. Keys...where are the keys?!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:40 pm
The man watched as his brother slowly sat up with an angry look on his face, though he gave his mistress a curious look when she tossed shoes at him. He murmured something, the young man assumed it was something like, "What's gotten you so uppity?"
His gaze went to the woman that might've been another mistress, she certainly looked the part. She looked all panicked, he wondered what was going on. He looked at his wrist watch quickly. Ah well, in a few minutes he wouldn't have to worry about them any longer.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 pm
Awesome nerd

She set her hands on her hips and grinned. "I'm just happy to spend another day with my favorite guardian! That, and the next place we're going to is just CRAWLING with hot guys. If I'm late getting home, don't wait up~" She giggled again, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. "Now let's-" She was cut off by a loud thump, after which she fell against Alcott.
Ericka stood behind her, a frying pan in her hands. "God, that was getting annoying. Pick her up and get her in the car. We've GOT to get her back to normal."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:58 pm
Alcott glanced at the window for a second, feeling the back of his neck hair standing. He felt as if he was being watched, but he pushed the thought away to see Michaela getting closer to him. She really was perkier, and he had a feeling she did something reckless.... again.
His thoughts were confirmed when Ericka hit her with a frying pan.
Not his preferred method of getting her quiet, but it got the job done.
"First tell me what made her so... different." he said as he stared at Michaela's limp body.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm
Awesome nerd

The woman grabbed a bag of clothes and bandages, signaling for him to follow her. "Long story short, she made a deal at the Deal, a gathering of high level demons, witches, warlocks, angels, you name it, they're there. She probably made it with a vampire, based on where the cuts are. Take off those bandages and you'll find her wrists were slit. Her deal was probably to take away her love for you, so you could return to pining after her mother and she wouldn't hurt so much. Now come on! We have to go fast!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:46 pm
The young man in the tree watched with interest now, leaned just a little closer to the window than he had been before. He couldn't hear what was going on, but it looked like one of the mistresses wanted to run away with his brother. Wouldn't be the first time it happened. He watched his brother follow dumbly, smirking at how easy it was to confuse him at times. Again, he checked his watch. It was time, but he supposed he could've watched the show for a little longer. He had all the time in the world.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:32 pm
Awesome nerd

She finally stopped at the door, pulling her keys from the bowl on the countertop beside the exit. "Northwind, grab the girl and let's go! If we don't hurry, the vamp will be gone and I won't be able to bargain her back. If I can't do that, then we'll have to snap her out of this ourselves, and you won't like my methods of breaking spells."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm
"Are you really sure this is the best way to go?" Alcott said. At least, that's what his brother thought he was saying. "She seems so much happier like this."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm
Awesome nerd

"She's not happy. She just thinks she is. If Michaela goes on living like this, the day she snaps out of it will be the day she becomes so depressed, she kills herself. I know...that's what happened to my sister. Now hold her right and lets go!" she yelled, rushing to the door.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:55 pm
Alcott stopped for a while then before nodding and getting Michaela. The younger Northwind watched with interest as the two hurried away. Well now, this was certainly interesting! Spreading his black and white wings, the younger man took to the skies and followed them stealthily.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:34 pm
Awesome nerd

She pushed Alcott into the car and, without even buckling herself, sped off. After driving in silence for around ten minutes, she stopped suddenly in an alleyway, sighing. "We're here..."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games