Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean felt her connection to the girl in the hospital suddenly severed, and she felt the familiar blankness she associated with Magneto's helmet. Dammit! No, it was only a minor setback. She had to get back to the Institute. Her students needed to know of what was coming. They needed to know to prepare themselves for a fight, which she knew would happen whether they tried to prevent it or not. She spared only a few seconds to return everything in the hospital room to its normal state and wipe any mention of Charles Xavier being a patient from the hospital records and the staff's minds before flying out the window and heading for the Institute.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm

User Image
Magneto
The Master of Magnetism

--------------------
Erik nodded slowly. "I understand. It is a lot to take in at one time." Magneto raised his hand. "Take my hand and I will return you to Westchester. And remember, if you ever need help, just think it. I will be by your side as swiftly as I can. Our kind must stick together."
--------------------
And Now The Master of Telepathy

Serafinariv

Kaiga13

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:44 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's neck was snapped out of place. He staggered forward for a moment. Then he reached up and snapped his neck back into place. He glared back at her with a smirk. The smirk seemed unwarranted until a small cut appeared on her cheek, and a few strands of her hair fell to the ground. "Well aren't I the fuzzy little samurai?" He said with a humor he hadn't had in many months. He grabbing the concrete below, tearing a large chunk of it from the ground and hurling it at her. He jumped on the back of the rock, crashing through it into her as it made contact.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:00 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

The sting of the cut barely registered, but the loss of the hairs made her scream unexpectedly. Her body instantly shifted, gray blue scales covering her body like plate armor. As she breathed in from the outburst, a second set of eyelids closed sideways over her slivered pupils. The cut was instantly healed and covered, and her hair mended together to create a skin like fan that folded around her like a leathery hood.

When the concrete came hurtling towards her, the dragon punched straight through it, her fist shattering the surface without breaking her stance. Her plated hands still glistened with spit as she aimed a nice one front and center.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:07 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
While the chunk flew, David shifted into full beast form. His already massive frame grew an additional 2 feet of sheer muscle and bone. His already ruffled fur covered his entire body, and every one of his teeth sharpened to razors. With the momentum from the stone and his transformation, it was like a semi running into Dragon. Of course, it was more like a semi running into another semi. There was a loud clap resound throughout the city. There was a single moment of struggle where the two titans pushed against each other. Then David brought a heavy elbow down on her head.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda met the force, knowing it would be more than what she normally was used to. Never had she gotten to fight another mutant, let alone someone so like herself in brute strength. The fight was exhilarating. Her normally low heartbeat sped only slightly as they traded blows.

The blow to the head knocked her teeth together with a snap and she dropped to the ground. She lay still a moment, tasting the sweetness of her own blood from having bit her tongue. The wound itself healed before she could give it much thought, but the blood made her smile ruthlessly.

"I wonder if your flesh tastes just as good as a real bears," she wondered as she got slowly to her feet. She took another breath, her second eyelids darting over her eyes, but otherwise she stilled. Then, quick as a viper, she darted forward and latched onto his arm. Her teeth were not overtly large, but they were sharp and secreted more of her saliva.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David let out a roar of pain as he felt the corrosive bite sink into his arm. David sent a few more elbows to the same point of her forehead before realizing the bite was just too tight. So he did the unthinkable. He pushed up on her jaw, sending her teeth straight through his arm. He felt a snap in her jaw at the sudden increase in force. He jumped back a yard, looking down at the bloody stump where his arm used to be. "Huh. Doesn't hurt as bad the second time around." He said. His arm slowly began to regenerate, but it would take some time. That gave him a pretty big handicap. But he didn't care. He'd never been in his beast mode and enjoyed it before. Without realizing it, David grew an extra 3 inches.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

The noise that emanated from her was decidedly not human as her jaw went slack from the pressure and she let his severed arm drop into her hands. It was a mixture of growl and hiss, low in her throat. Trails of spit fell from her broken jaw, but with a trick similar to what a snake does to reattach its jaw after feeding, she snapped the bone back in place where it healed almost instantly.

"For me?" she asked in a voice that was nasally and high, holding the arm up with a smile. She looked at the impression her teeth had made, noting how it was already starting to fester. The smell of rotting flesh wafted up to her nose and flicking tongue, making her sigh as she processed the scent with her olfactory glands.

"I'll save it for later," she said decisively, setting it on the ground. "Fresh meat is never as good as after its been sitting a while." Then she wiped her mouth of the excess spit, smearing it on her hands instead and resumed her fighting stance.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:45 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's arm continued to heal back as he spoke. "Sadistic. Cute. I like it." He said. All the complications of his life didn't matter right now. In this battle, there was the one and only most primal of goals: kill. David charged forward, swinging his remaining arm at her. When it was blocked, his head suddenly found it's way to her stomach, where he returned the favor and chomped down on her right side rib cage. He could feel bones snapping in his mouth, and began to shake his head viciously to tear the meat further.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:45 am

((Okay, since you keep quoting me when you really don't need to, I guess I might as well drop in on this fight.))

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean just as easily heard the fight as sensed it. She turned her flight path away from the Institute and toward the battle she heard. David was fighting a girl she did not recognize, and the girl had managed to sever one of David's arms. An impressive feat, but this was getting to be too much if she could hear it from halfway across the city. "What is going on here?" she asked from where she hovered above the two.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

With the charge, Zeda felt herself being lifted, her fist meeting air when he darted beneath to attack her side. She suddenly knew what a chew toy felt like in the jowls of a pit bull. As her bones gave way, she used her fists to hammer away at his kidneys, hoping to get him to release her. Her scales prevented him from breaking skin, but the severe pinching sensation was overtly uncomfortable. And then she heard the voice of a woman, though she cared little when her attentions were elsewhere.

"Nothing that concerns you," she ground out as she used a well placed blow to his remaining shoulder, hoping to dislocate or break it.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:59 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David wasn't so rash. As soon as he heard Jean's voice, he jumped back from Dragon. Without meaning to, David shifted out of beast mode. "Mis-Mistress Jean!" He said with a start. He hadn't even thought about Jean suddenly interrupting the fight. This was... a bizarre combination of panic, worry, embarrassment, and awkwardness.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:59 am

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean frowned and telekinetically pulled the girl to float in front of her. "It concerns me when you are attacking one of my students and I can hear this battle from halfway across the city, girl," she said.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:07 am

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda yelled when her body was pried away from David's, her side wrenching as the bones quickly mended. She fought instinctively against the invisible force, knowing without a doubt that it was the woman's doing.

"No proof of such allegations," she spat, her saliva flying through the air, aimed for the woman's face. "Put me down, now!" She clawed the air, trying to get whatever force that held her up to let go.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:11 am

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean stopped the glob of spit before it could move more than a few inches from the girl's mouth. "No proof, girl? You just heard the boy call me 'Mistress Jean'. I am the acting Headmistress of the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters, and you have attacked my student. And clawing at the air will do you no good against my telekinesis. Stop trying before I force you to," she said, allowing the girl a flash of the powers she held in check.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games