Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:06 am
Awesome nerd

The brunette raised an eyebrow in surprise. "A romantic movie? Are you feeling alright?" Chuckling a little, the man moved closer and raised a hand to Fredrich's cheek. "No hotter than usual, and you seem to be clear-headed." He laughed and shook his head.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:12 am
Mayah Playah

His eyebrows furrowing in irritation, the detective swatted away Ellery's hand. "Enough, just get in the car." he grumbled and climbed into the driver's seat. "I'm too tired to try and follow suspense, horror, and action movies. Daniel wore me out on animated family movies. Romantic seems like the easiest movie to watch. Or do you have anything better in mind?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:33 am
Awesome nerd

Sitting in the passenger seat and buckling in, the man laughed at his lover and crossed his arms. "You're so cute, Fredrich," he chuckled, brushing his hair back and grinning. "But alright, I know a good movie we can watch."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

The Austrian heaved out a heavy sigh when Ellery continued to tease him. "What movie do you have in mind?" he asked as he exited the highway to get on the road that led to Decius' asylum/hospital.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:07 pm
Awesome nerd

"Well, our anniversary of our first date is coming up, so I figured we could watch that movie that we went to, but didn't see for our third date," he suggested, looking up the movie on his phone to see if it was in their collection. Pulling up the familiar movie, he smiled and turned it towards Fredrich. "There, If I Stay! That's a romantic movie, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:29 am
Mayah Playah

"It's romantic enough." the detective shrugged, more impressed that Ellery remembered the first date they had. It was hard to believe that that day was almost an entire decade ago. Back then Ellery was still a songwriter, he was still secretive about his job, and Daniel was a child. It could be overwhelming to take it all in sometimes when he gave it thought.

Julian sat at the dining table, a soda and a plate of half-eaten food. He had to say, he wasn't sure how he could forget these home-cooked meals! They were the best!
"So how long have I been gone?" he asked as he looked at his parents, who sat in their respective seats at the table.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:44 am
Awesome nerd

Deciding not to further it, the designer ran a hand through his dark brown hair and looked over to his long-time lover, gazing over the impressive figure that belonged to him and him alone. "I don't think I've been jealous in quite some time," suddenly said the brunette to his partner. "And you never get jealous, from what I recall."

"Several weeks," said Liam, wiping his mouth delicately with a napkin before standing and starting to move away the empty plates. He chose not to say that he'd been counting the seconds since Julian had first disappeared. Returning to the table, Liam sat by the officer and set a hand on his thigh, keeping sure to remain close. "Do you remember anything from your absence?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:53 am
Mayah Playah

"No, I get jealous." Fredrich responded easily, eyes steadily on the road and expression as solemn as whenever he talked about something simple like the weather. "I'm just good at hiding it."

Julian paused and stared downward to give it some thought. "... I remember being around Nobutaka and Micah a lot." he mumbled. "They kept pretending to be like my best friends or something, and in return I'd remove organs from people that were in debt to them, kinda like a mafia thing. They made me think that this was natural for me, and since it was so easy for me to slice into people and locate organs, I kinda believed them." Closing his eyes, he set his fingertips to the bruise around his eye and sighed. "Man, I feel stupid."
"Slicing into people, huh?" Cameron mused, arms crossed thoughtfully. "Must've been your body remembering all the training your mom put you through."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:05 am
Awesome nerd

"Oh?" Interested, Ellery leaned closer a little, licking his lips in anticipation. "When are you ever jealous? I mean, these past fifteen or so years, my life has been all about you."

Liam shuddered as he was told what Julian had used his training for. "Harvesting organs for those thugs, it just makes me sick!" He had to look away for a moment, then returned his gaze to his family. "I mean, torture for the furthering of science and natural selection is one thing, but using the skills given to you to take organs from people in debt? It soils the silver scalpel and our code as serial killers. It's just disgusting." With a sharp exhale, Liam reached over for his son's hand, smiling just a little at him. "Thank goodness you're back where you belong, Julian. Your father and I are simply lost without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:52 pm
Mayah Playah

"Just because you love me doesn't mean others will stay away from you." Fredrich reminded. "You're attractive, Ellery, many people see that. It takes a great deal for me to not shoot them. The only reason I don't is because it would make me like Nobutaka."

Cameron raised an eyebrow at Liam's justification for killing then looked back at Julian. "What happened with your eye?" he asked, though he was sure he knew the answer.
The brunette winced at the question he had been expecting. "The first time I ran into Daniel after my memory loss, I dropped the box holding the organs and bruised one of the livers. Nobutaka hit me as punishment."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:08 pm
Awesome nerd

"And when was the last time you had to suppress the urge to shoot someone because of said jealousy?" further interrogated the brunette, leaning closer. This was something his self-esteem definitely needed to know. Also, while Ellery was cute when his jealousy sparked, Fredrich was sexy as hell.

The sound of knuckles cracking could be heard, the doctor's tightly clenched fist on top of the table. "He... He hit you?" repeated the purple-haired male, danger sparking in his eyes. Suddenly, he turned to Cameron. "Darling, I nearly forgot. What are we planning to do now that Julian is home again?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:15 am
Mayah Playah

"When was the last time we went out?" Fredrich more asked himself than Ellery, and he was completely serious. Oh, no it was Thursday. There was some charity fundraiser the police had to be at, and one of the officers talked days with Ellery.
The car eventually reached the asylum. Fredrich parked and turned the car off, but stayed in his seat rather than get out. "... Did you just want to hear me admit that I get jealous?" he asked and raised an eyebrow at the designer.

"I think just relax." Cameron said with an earnest shrug. "I was kind of in a stupor back then, I don't remember much. We could visit my dad tomorrow and see how Daniel's doing?" he offered.
"Let's do that." Julian said with a sparkle in his eye. He quickly blushed and looked down before his parents could look at him. "But, uh... could we get him a gift basket tomorrow, too? It's kinda my fault he's hospitalized."
"Oh yeah? What'd you do? Drown him with love?" snorted the officer as he lifted his glass to his mouth for a drink of water.
"More like nearly beat him to death." Julian corrected with a nervous smile. He kept the uncomfortable smile even after his father did a spit take.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:24 am
Awesome nerd

Ellery shrugged and smirked cheekily in response. "Hey, you're hot when you're jealous," he reasoned, uncrossing his legs as he opened his door, but stayed where he was. "You get this spark in your eye like you're about to kill someone, your jaw squares, your muscles flex, it's incredibly attractive. i rarely catch it, though, so I relish it when I can." He moved to get out, then stopped and looked back to Fredrich, reaching out one hand to poke his cheek. "Not so fun being the teased one, is it?" With a giggle, Ellery grabbed his bag and made to stand out of the car.

"You what?" questioned Liam, setting down his glass and rubbing his temple. He leaned closer to Cameron, whispering. "Sh-should we ground him? Normal parents ground their kids, right?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

The dark spark in Fredrich's eyes that Ellery mentioned shined as he stared at the smaller male. "Anymore and I'll lock you in the room with Decius." he growled and climbed out of the car.

"Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A surprise that is pleasant is what you are giving to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius giggled when the two entered his asylum. "A visit for the offspring that is yours is the reason you are here?????????????????????" When Fredrich nodded, the doctor laughed happily and beckoned them to follow him. "Be following me, my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Experiments that were created by the person that is me are performing the surveillance over him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, back in Daniel's resting room, two figures stood at the sides of his bed, staring at him curiously. Both were men, one appearing to be in his mid twenties and the other looking as though he were Daniel's age. The younger of the two wore only black, and with skin as pale as his the only characteristics of his that were visible and noticeable were his red eyes. He had a very dull look on his face, the complete opposite of Decius' joy.
The other had long red hair and red eyes to match. Sprouting from his head were two large fox ears that twitched now and then, and behind him swayed three fluffy red tails, one of which moved to poke Daniel's face.
"So what're ya supposed to be?" griped the fox, his hands on his hips and an annoyed look on his face. "Ya gonna be a dog? A bird? Whadaya think, 72?"
The dull man shook his head. "Fish." was his only reply, his red eyes gazing at Daniel's face intensely.

When asked what to do, Cameron gazed at Liam and shrugged. "I-I'm not sure. I mean, we're hardly normal parents." He leaned back in his seat and tapped his chin in thought for a while until a light bulb sparked above his head. "You'll have to do everything Daniel says for a month." he said.
Julian hesitated. "Are you asking me... to be his slave?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow.
"Hey, you nearly killed him. The least you can do is fluff his pillows now and then." Cameron shrugged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Awesome nerd

Holding his lover's arm, the slim designer tucked his brown hair behind his ear and looked around, attention grabbed by Decius' words. "Wait, you have creatures that you've tortured and forced to become different things guarding my son?!" he attempted to clarify, tone bordering on hysterical.

Daniel shoved his blonde hair back, the voices of the two before him already irritating him to no end. He struggled to remain silent, before finally bursting out an answer. "A bird, I'm supposed to be a freaking bird!" It wasn't the entire untruth. He was supposed to be the Nightingale someday. He sat up painfully, leaning on the pillows and crossing his bruised arms. "What are you two doing here, anyway?"

"Are you sure that that's a good idea?" asked Liam, crossing his legs. "i mean, we're sadistic and masochistic, but Daniel's just evil."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games