Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin looked down at X and ruffled her hair. "Yeah. I believe I've got sparring first."
Nami frowned. "W-what class do I have first?" She looked to Jaecen.
"I believe you have sparring..." Jaecen started towards the dojo. "Let's go. Hikari, you too."
Kurona nodded. "Right, I'll hold down the fort..."
"Sorry, Kuro... You'd probably hate half of what the studies are..."
"It is a school, after all. Something I can't stand." Kurona replied. "Well, take care and don't hurt yourselves."
Erin and Nami nodded at the same time. Jaecen smirked.

Erin looked to Nami as they stopped in front of the basics room. He looked at Nami. "Don't overdo it, okay?"
She nodded. "Ah... Yeah..."
Erin held X's hand and watched as Nami walked into the dojo. He turned and led X as they caught up with Jaecen. "C'mon."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:26 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Nami as she walked in, nodding at her with a small smile. She then looked at Shinochi and Wakai, "Okay you two, quit the sparring for a second."
Shinochi and Wakai stopped sparring and looked at Tsuyoi to listen to what she had to say.
"Well, today's plan, we'll be working on our defensive skills." she said as she folded her arms.
Shinochi's ears perked up when Tsuyoi had said that, "Aww, but I like going on the offensive..."
"Too bad." she instantly responded before looking at Nami, "Now, do you have any questions about anything before we get started?"

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She drooped her head and sighed. "Uuy..."
It seemed like this would be tedious to her.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:36 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi noticed that Nami wasn't exactly excited for class. She chuckled, placing her hand on her head, "You know, learning the basics isn't always boring." She took her hand off of Nami's head and looked at Wakai, "Wakai! You're partnering up with Nami today."
Shinochi let out a groan, "Don't tell me I'm left with you as my partner. This is gonna be an awful class session." she said with sarcasm. She actually didn't mind having Tsuyoi being her partner.
Wakai laughed nervously at Shinochi, and walked over to Nami, smiling at her.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:36 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami looked at Wakai and wondered to herself. Wouldn't it just be easier to pull a gun? It is a scare tactic used by plenty of people...
Nami sighed and gave up, deciding to go for whatever was going to happen.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:56 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi cleared her throat before speaking again, "Defensive skills can be in many forms, as long as you don't take any or much damage from an attack." she then summoned her greatsword and suddenly swung it at Shinochi.
Shinochi was able to easily dodge the attack, jumping in the air and landing on the greatsword. She grinned at Tsuyoi, "Hehe, saw that coming a mile away."
Wakai scratched her cheek with a finger, laughing nervously, "I probably would've...got hit if that were me..."
She scoffed when Shinochi grinned at her, and desummoned her greatsword, in which Shinochi fell to the ground and landed on her feet. "Anyway, short and simple, defensive skills can vary, whether it's simply dodging an attack or straight up-" she summoned her battle gauntlet and blocked a sudden attack from Shinochi, "...blocking it." she said, looking at Shinochi with a raised eyebrow.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She watched on. "..."
Nami still wasn't too in to it but she watched Tsuyoi and Shinochi anyways, peering at Wakai out of the corner of her eyes.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:20 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi nodded at Nami and Wakai, "Well, that's it for now, train your defensive skills for now, then we can move onto offensive."
Shinochi walked a few feet away from Tsuyoi, "Can't wait for that." she said before turning to Tsuyoi. "All righty, bring it." she said, holding a blade in each hand.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh and desummoned her gauntlet, summoning her revolver instantly aiming it at Shinochi. Once she began shooting at Shinochi, Shinochi would either dodge or block a bullet with her blades.
Wakai watched the two a few seconds before looking at Nami, "Well, shall we get started?" she then suddenly threw a punch at Nami. Though she made sure not to put too much kick into the punch, just in case Nami doesn't dodge her punch.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Something inside of her reacted and her eyes flashed a brighter blue for a second as Nami cringed from the kick. A wall of water appeared between her and Wakai's leg and disappeared when Wakai put her leg down. It probably felt like kicking a brick wall for some strange reason.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:06 pm
[ooc: Wakai actually threw a punch, not a kick sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi peered over at Nami and Wakai every so often as if making sure something doesn't go wrong, all the while shooting at Shinochi still.
Shinochi continued to dodge or block the bullets, noticing Tsuyoi checking on Nami and Wakai. She chuckled, "Wow...she really is turning into a mom huh?" she couldn't help but find this funny.
Wakai was impressed and surprised by Nami successfully blocked her attack, "Wow, good job...b-but, erm, aren't we supposed to dodge or block? But, well...I guess that counts as blocking."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami stood up straight, not realizing what just happened. "What're y'talkin' about? I thought you were going to hit me? Why'd you stop?"

(OOC: Sorry...)
Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 pm
[ooc: Nah, no biggy ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai blinked, confused, "E-Eh? What do you mean, you blocked my attack with that ice wall thing." She tilted her head, having a confused expression, "Did..Did you do that on reflex maybe?" she asked.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Ice wall...?" She was confused. "I, um, I can only use water magic... But I don't see how I could create a wall like that... Especially in my condition..."
Nami thought to herself but there was no valid reason that she could think of for something strange happening. A voice in her head chuckled darkly. Hello, child.... It growled. After all these years, I find out I've killed her.... Just to find myself in the body of the child of the b**** who killed me....
Nami stepped back once. "Wh-what?"
It chuckled even more. Don't worry.... I won't hurt you......... Much.....
Nami shook her head as the voice went away. "That was weird..."

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:09 pm
[ooc: Sorry, I meant water.. ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"What? But, it was as hard as brick...unless it was my imagination." she folded her arms, looking down as she thought to herself. She then noticed Nami, as she seemed to be troubled, "Nami? Are you okay?"
"Is something wrong over there? Why aren't you two training?" Tsuyoi said to them as she continued shooting at Shinochi.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She wiped her brow, cursing under her breath that Wakai was worried. "Oh, bloody hell. Yes, I'm dapper as ever. Lestry this again."

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games