Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluefox28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:05 pm
Skye puts her hand away, "Sorry" and then sees Kaleem run away and follows.."Wait for meeeee"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:14 am
kaalem stopped in front of damion and the mysterious girl. "umm, hey. i just wanted to walk to damion for a quick minute. ya see, a friend of ours has gon-"  

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:07 pm
she broke in "cant you see hes a bit busy at the moment?" she sneered, her eyes burned like fire. "now if you'll exuse us me and damion have things to do" she turned around and grabbed damions arm "dont we sweetie" she asked retoricly . her and damion walked off, the girl glared back at the group coldly
(the way she behaves is in no way personal! just letting youknow)

the guard had landed on his butt "well that may be," he got up grunting "where is that custodian when you need him?' he mumered to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:16 pm
Skye catches up but seeing what's going on she just steps back and watches to not interfere. After seeing them walk off, "so what're we gunna do now?"  

bluefox28

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm
looking at damion walk away with this random girl, he replied to her "we gonna find out who damion's 'sweetie' is and why she got him wrapped around her finger like that." he motions skye and talbot to follow them as they quietly stalk the two from a distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 pm
((dang it andwele, Talbot is blind remember? He can't see gesturing!!! If Tilli wasn't locked up, she'd beat your character. lol ))

Tilli drew her knees up and rested her chin on them. She was very unhappy about the whole kidnapping thing. And she had to pee. Very badly. Taking a deep breath, she forced the air from her lungs and and used a bit of power to keep it out. Making a eerie gurgling sound, she tried to gasp a few times but fell onto the floor. Was she suicidal? No, but suffucation was sure to get the gaurd's attention, so she suffered. Besides, being a wind element, she would always start breathing again after she passed out. Her body practically craved air. The gaurd didn't know that though and she was gonna use it to her advantage. Kicking the chair in her fit, she inwardly smiled as it crashed against the wall and broke and a loud crack echoed through the cell and past the gaurd.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:06 pm
damion and the girl entered the main building they turned down ahall way to the right, dissappearing from their folowers veiw (unlss you can somehow freakishly see around corners O.O)

the guard heard the crash and rushed to the noise seeing tilli on the ground he opened the cell and rushed in muttering "crap not again" he picked her up and began running to the infirmary  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:26 pm
((oh crappit to hades... i forgot that he was blind! *smacks himself in the jaw* sorry!))

"come on talbot! this way!" kaalem took his hand and guilded him inside the main building. they stood inside, looking around for a way to go. "i dont know where can be... skye, sit here with talbot and sit very still. if ya hear a high pitched scream... that means im either scared to death or i may need help... either way, come as quick as ya can. i'll be back." oh my goodness i cant believe im going on a scooby doo hunt., he thought to himself. it was early in the morning, so no one else stood be in the building. closing his eyes, kaalem focused on the the slight ripples of the wind shifting from someone moving around. he could picture the air waves crashing against the walls and try to zome in on where the movement came from. he felt a swift shift. slowly and blindly, he walked down a hallway.  

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 pm
Tilli waited until he was halfway down the hall before letting the air rush back into her lungs. Ignoreing the black spots that swam in front of her eytes, she rolled from the gaurd arms while pulsing a blast of air at him at the same time. Not waiting to see if the gust knocked him back like it was susposed to, she sent another against her chest and forced herself upright. Shoes digging into the floor, she took off down the hall, flinging sharp gusts at the occasional gaurd she ran into.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:30 pm
(ok for all those who pay attention, talbot is by himself blind yes but he has a plant now seeing for him so he woulda saw thegesture cause the plant woulda told him)

damion turned around the corner and bumped into kaalem ,glaring at him he asked "what do you think your doing?"his voice as cold as ice. he folded his arms angrily

the guard blasted backwards by the unexpected gust on his butt again he groaned "im so getting fired" the other guards were also blown. one of the guards pulled an alarm as he got up, large strong wooden, ron renifoced doors began to shut everywhere. blocking sewctions off all at once  

Demenic BlackHeart

overgrowth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:42 pm
"I'm coming." Talbot squealed after Kaalem. He ran over to the building and took his hand. "where are we going?" Talbot asked. He adjusted his amber glasses and smiled at the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:56 pm
kaalem rubbed himself down real quick and blinks open his eyes. "im trying to talk to ya, thats what im doing man. who was that random girl ya were with, and do ya know that tilli is missing? we been trying to find her while ya goo-goo self been all head over heels for some rude old random girl."  

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:01 pm
damion glowered at kaalem "first off, you have talked to me i have just not tlaked back, second tilli is not lost i know exactly where she is, thirs tat rando girl i have happened to have known from birth, she also happens to be the one i love" he glared at kaalem the fury in his eyes evident "so i suggest you watch yourself, unless you want to talk this outside" he lifted his hand as if too show him the way outside  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:09 pm
kaalem couldn't believe it. i knew. i knew i was going to get tried on eventually..., he thought. ...but now is not the time to be bold. he tone took a serious turn as he stood his ground. "look, me and talbot didnt see tilli yesterday or today and we were worried about her. so now since you know but too busy with your girlfriend, tell us, where the hell is she?"  

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:19 pm
damion scuffed "you make it sound like i owe you an explanation" he smiled slightly as he stood in front of kaalem. an echo rang out behind him "damion where'd you?" it was the girl again. she came around the corner "what are you doing damion?" she asked as she saw kaalem damion turned to her "getting ride of a pest for you. dont worry your pretty little head" he turned his head to kaalem he gave him a dark glance and turned back to shannon. "shall we get your shedule sweet heart?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games