Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:15 pm
neote
Rena Firecat
*wishes in vain she could buy some ears*
(Yeah, I want a pair of Wolf Ears and a Wolf Tail, I just need the money for them, or someone who like me who would make it for free...I think my landlady would, but...I dun think I should come out yet for a free tail or ears)

Wolf ears? I didn't know they made those. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:16 pm
Rena Firecat
neote
Rena Firecat
(Yeah, I want a pair of Wolf Ears and a Wolf Tail, I just need the money for them, or someone who like me who would make it for free...I think my landlady would, but...I dun think I should come out yet for a free tail or ears)

they dont but i think he means irl not on gaia  

drifter_xwolf1188

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:17 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
neote
Rena Firecat

they dont
well any kinds of ears will work, or maybe I should make a pattern for them...I just want ears at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:19 pm
yo Gabriel Laurel is a guy right first time i saw a pic of im i wasnt sure sweatdrop  

drifter_xwolf1188

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:20 pm
drifter_Xwolf
yo Gabriel Laurel is a guy right first time i saw a pic of im i wasnt sure sweatdrop
Uhm...I dunno sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:21 pm
Hey all.  

FogSage

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:22 pm
FogSage
Hey all.
FOG! How ya doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:24 pm
neote
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
neote
Rena Firecat

they dont
well any kinds of ears will work, or maybe I should make a pattern for them...I just want ears at least.

oh well id like a tail irl like a surgicly attached tail but im not shur iw i have enough money to make that happen i mean it is possible to do that but you wouldnt be able to gain controle of it for a year or two but ya that would be so awsome  

drifter_xwolf1188

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:24 pm
neote
FogSage
Hey all.
FOG! How ya doing?

*smiles tiredly* Jetlag.........it's a cruel thing. *lays on the cool sand*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:25 pm
drifter_Xwolf
neote
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
neote
Rena Firecat

they dont

oh well id like a tail irl like a surgicly attached tail but im not shur iw i have enough money to make that happen i mean it is possible to do that but you wouldnt be able to gain controle of it for a year or two but ya that would be so awsome
That would be kind of cool to have, at least it won't be turn off of your belt ^_^  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:29 pm
neote
drifter_Xwolf
neote
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
neote
Rena Firecat

they dont

That would be kind of cool to have, at least it won't be turn off of your belt ^_^

its any extreamly complicated surgury pluss like i said it would take time to be able to control it because you would have to let the nerves would have to be asimalated and also attachto the spine pluss you would have to learn how to use it alll that stuff im not sure it would be passed down geneticly though  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:29 pm
I've never worn anything out in public.............just in the privacy of my home. wink

I also........well..........let's not go into that. redface  

FogSage

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:32 pm
FogSage
I've never worn anything out in public.............just in the privacy of my home. wink

*laughs* good Idea Fog! I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:34 pm
FogSage

aww dude thats messed up man i dont have any thing like that yet thought there is this one inuyash hat that i like that has ears but thats kinda a far cry for the tail thing  

drifter_xwolf1188

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:34 pm
neote
FogSage

*laughs* good Idea Fog! I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole

oops. xp  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games