Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:22 pm
Seeing as her sister paid no heed to the fact Aoki had caught up, fallen, and fallen behind her sister again, gave off the impression that she simply was occupied with something else. A good, long mission with tons of chances to practice and sharpen her skills after the pass horrendously odd week gave a enthusiastic glow to Aoki's demenor. Even if she couldn't see Koh again, she had her sister, the other thieves, and more chances to have fun then an emo could ever hand to her. Bouncing from tree to tree, Aoki shivvered.

"That's odd. Usually I can tell who's watching me. Wonder is Shin-onee-chan is A-O-kay!"

Eventually reaching far past the town that had taken them almost a day to reach, she was contented with the time it took her to get to their destination.

"HERE!" She burst out, dashing into the city. People bowed their heads to her as she passed, seeing as she mimiced the look of a young princess or Lord's daughter, eyeing her oddly. 'Wonder where sister is...'

Finally finding the silver-haired teen at a cafe, Haku in tow of her sister, Aoki took a seat opposite her sister.

"You left me in the snow!" She complained. "It was cold and you kept goin' like I wasn't there!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:02 pm
A look of relief, and a slight scowl spread across the woman's face. Allowing her sister to approach, she led her sibling inside, and down into the warm cafe, for a chance for both of them to thaw. Shinobu lifted up the cat, brushing the clumps of frozen terra out of his paws and stroking the sleek fur striaght down his back.

"At last you're here, a full day of travelling does wonders for one's endurance. We've got about an hour to settle in, than 6-8 of sleep, and back out again, this time at the same speed... hopefully."

Shinobu glared.

"You get side-tracted too easily, Aoki. But atleast you carried out your duty sooner or later and followed me without complain. That almsot makes it right again. Also, I've got some left-over rolls and fruit you can have." She said, tipping her plate over to her sister's side of the table, offering up the lukewarm grub.

Edaniel
Captain

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:36 am
Kosho sighed, leaning against the large tree, her eyes closed as she waited for the others. The cool night breeze brushed past her and sh sivered something; the kimono she wore made everything cooler than her usual outfit. She straightened the skirt, glaring at it briefly. Kosho may have been a woman, but she was a woman who despised skirts or dresses of any accord. She found that they were flouncy and would get in her way. If she could've gotten away with it, she would've dressed as a man.

But her proportions would never allow her to. She cursed her womanhood.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:20 pm
((Sorry for the short post, head hurts right now))

Saku remained ever cautious. She had never felt a desire to press an advantage. After all, maybe now Juromaru would realize that yes now she was a force to be reckoned with and would cut his losses and leave. She didn't believe it would happen but it would make her life easier. She did not come out of her fighting stance, instead she poised herself in the event of a quick retaliation. She knew Juromaru would not be pleased with being caught off guard, or worse it might spur him on further. She watched him carefully waiting for what his next move would be.

As he rose, she could see the effect whether real or feigned that the blow had had on the fellow fire manipulator. But something was not quite right and it made her eyes narrow with suspicion. She called out.

"Have you had enough yet?"

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 am
Taketo watched as Kosho stood afar, doing as he was...waiting. He wasn't the impatient type but he was beginning to grow a little worried as the moon began descending towards the sycamore. This night was growing a little more interesting by the minute. It got Taketo's blood flowing, and the sense of danger riding on him, but he kept his solemn appearance and his expression fixated. On the inside, he was just boiling with excitement, ready to finally complete a job...something he hadn't done in a while. Taketo leaned back against the the tree he sat on and remained silent...just waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:41 am
"Ahh, friends." Yul exclaimed calmly, emerging from the brush north of where Kosho stood, west of Taketo. He was laiden with his recetly stolen goods, a large pack swung over his back, held in place by straps, and his hair was drizzled with freshly fallen snow, which Yul promptly shook out.

"Is everyone here yet?" he questioned, taking a spot a metre or two away from his companions, clearing away some terra from snow with his foot, laying down his bag in the cleared spot. "How many more are we waiting on?"

Edaniel
Captain

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:15 pm
"Fai," Kosho replied evenly, standing up straight as Yul appeared. "He should be here soon, though; I sense he isn't too far from the sycamore." She then eyed Yul, nodding. "That outfit will do; but you didn't have to get so carried away. Once we're done the mission these costumes will be thrown off of our load." She stretched her arms over her head soundly.

"We'll have to carry our steal and the note to the employer stating that we offed the lord we're supposed to." She then sighed, running her fingers through the little hair that was let loose from their restraints.

"If that blonde doesn't hurry I'm dragging him by the damned hair..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Just as Kosho muttered this, Fai slipped out of an alley, walking up to them and waving at them lazily. "Hello!" He greeted, stopping in front of them all. "Sorry to keep you all waiting; I had to make sure I picked something in my size." He laughed lightly, running fingers through his blonde locks, before blue eyes looked up at Taketo. "Hello up there! Is the wind chilly?"

Tomi emerged into the hallway again, looking around. He thought he felt the heat of flames somewhere...But he didn't bother to investigate. Instead he padded to the kitchen to find something to eat; he wasn't hungry, but he wanted to sustain his antsy attitude; it was bothering him.

Going to the cupboards, he looked through it, before he found dry fruit and pulled it out. Tomi wasn't one for fruit....He shrugged, and bit into the fruit, chewing. It'd do.

Yuki then walked up the stairs, trying to think of something to do to busy himself. He felt the clash of heat somewhere....It felt as if Saku and Juromaru had been fighting...Or were fighting? He wasn't entirely sure; it was fuzzy. But he didn't really mind. It wasn't like he was part of the fight.

He stopped at the top of the stairs, looking to his right as he placed his hand at the top of the banister, biting his bottom lip in thought. Perhaps he should find something to do? Someone to talk to? A mission? A chore, even?

NightmareAlchemist

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:41 am
Taketo looked down seeing the band was all here. The wind slowly began to blow up at his high altitude. It seemed it was his cue to huddle with the rest of them. He silently fell from the tree landing smoothly down on the rough foliage, making a little ruffle before immerging out of the darkness and with the rest of them wearing his stolen attire of the riches. His dark blue attire was beginning to mold to his skin to a little better fit, though was a little loose. Taketo looked over to Yul who addressed him earlier and merely stared with his usual stamina. His voice was low and almost in complete monotone and little emotion.

"It was getting that way. So, are we ready then?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:43 am
"I do believe so." Yul replied cherrily, excited to finally have the entire group together, ready to be on their way.

"What direction are we to be travelling? Are we heading out in any specific groups? And what is our estimated arrival time?" he asked, making sure to get all his information clear before the depart.

Edaniel
Captain

Kevkas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:58 pm
Juromaru stood shakily to his feet and shook his head violently. When he stopped his gaze narrowed and he smiled airly. His little Saku was worth his full power. But not yet... another test maybe...

"Well done little Saku-chan." He smiled and walked over and pulled his blade from the ground. He looked down the blade at Saku.
"Round two..." He slashed the air and lines of flame burned in the air. Juromaru poured energy into the flames. Within seconds he had twelve slashes crackling and burning in front of him. He smiled at Saku through the openings in the flames. He lowered his blade in his right hand and with his left pushed fire, resembling a spider's web, towards Saku at great speed. He smiled.
What will you do now little one?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:07 pm
Aiyoku watched some theives aimlessly walk about the theatre. From his perch in the catwalks he just glared. They were hopeless, he'd hoped that some one here had power to rival his own, that he might actually want to stay around. But so far they were all weaklings. He shook his head. But maybe he could track some other's down. Even if they weren't here he could track the residual aura that they left behind. Perhaps he would do that...

He lept from the catwalks as the idea solidified in his mind. He twisted his body and landed on the back of a chair. He lept from there to the back row and then out the door. A burst of wind pushed the doors apart wide enough for him to slip out. He sailed long using the air to lengthen his jumps. He picked up aura's all over the place. He ignored the opnes that he knew were at the theatre... Three went off on direction... and one was the vilest he'd felt, and possibly the most powerful, tainted with bloodlust. He smiled, he'd follow that one later. As the light faded he stopped. He was almost at a town. Off in front of him were four people. Three men and a woman. He decided that he'd follow. See what they were capable of...

((Aiyoku will become a dark figure at some point and do somthing related to the mission that Fai, Taketo, Yul, and Kosho are on... hee hee... then I'll have hiom track someone else down... >< ))  

Kevkas

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:44 pm
"We're heading due north; the bath house is there. We'll be travelling together; though if one or two of you want to go on ahead and scout out for information of any degree, that's fine as well." Kosho replied, crossing her arms lightly over her chest. "We'll be heading out now, so anyone who wants to go ahead to make sure the path is cleared of any nuisances, speak now or forever hold your trap shut."

She then flicked her hair back, looking at Yul. "We won't be abel to run very well; at least I won't. The dress is mobile enough but still, it'll gimp me. So I'll need to be slower than the rest of you. But that doesn't mean I'm still not in charge. If I say it's time we break so that our stamina is still high--even though it doesn't really change--we'll be resting."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:08 pm
(( I love random spurts of creativity.))

Saku huffed at the compliment if one could even call it that. She had hoped Juromaru would take the hint. But apparently one good blow would not be enough to disuade him. Fair enough, she thought. It would be he would feel the worst of it tomorrow. She drew in a deep steadying breath trying to clear the fire from her blood. She needed level thinking to get her through the rest of this war. She'd already won a small personal victory in making the first definite strike. Now if only she could keep it up.

Juromaru's next attack was hardly surprising, it mirrored her first only on a grander scale. The fact that he had chosen to do so, meant he hadn't been paying attention. Apparently, their fires could not harm each other, merely void them. Be that the case, all she would have to do was either dodge or carefully plant her own flames to block out his. She charged forward, doing just that, weaving through what fissures of flames she could and releasing her aura in short bursts to counteract the others. She then closed her fans as she darted forward, however for reasons not so apparent till a moment later.

Fiery blades formed themselves as the tips creating twin sabers for Saku to use. As the web sought to entrap her, she sliced through them using her flames to once again reflect Juromaru's. With a careful swipe she made sure that any residual power would be blown away from her. But she did not stop. She continued to charge, her blades made a complicated looping pattern to make just exactly where she was aiming to strike Juromaru unknown. However, one thing about the attack was obvious. If he were unable to block, first blood would be drawn.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:00 pm
[Ohs... doesh Kosho already have her dress on?]

Yul grinned, eyes titled upwards, not too worried about taking a moderate pace, atleast they were headed somewhere.

"Wait a minute, north? Oh wowie! That gives me an awesome idea!" Yul exclaimed, prompty rooting about his pockets, searching for his newly-found treasure, and, after a moment of rustling, unveiled the little trinket.

Yul took off to kosho, so that she could have a better look it, and held the brass oval before her eyes, fiddling with the cover, peeling back the lid and reveiling the glass face, where a dainty needle pointed to the word 'north."

"It's called a... a compass!" Yul proclaimed gleefully, delighted to have remembered the name. "Apparant they are super duper new on the market, and what they do is they allways point north!"

He tossed it to her.

"Go ahead, turned around all you want, spin around and stop! It will still point north! Isn't that AMAZING?"

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games