Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:48 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
samwise420
So what would you two do as mods actually? I don't see much action from the other mods, i don't know i guess

well there's only tana-san....and yasha-san isn't considered a mod as much but a God xp ......so really if there isn't much activeness...there can't be much improvement or anything at all shown from mods.....and since we aren't a huge group of active people (but growing).....there aren't many rude people either......everyone is like a big Family.....maybe we should be a little less friendly? Or else we'll turn into the Gaian Nicety Guild......but it all depends.....Rhea is my neechan..reaper, my niichan.....Tana-san is my oniisan......yasha-san is my oneesan and Talon-san......he can be my ojiisan hehehehe you all have no idea what i'm talking about.... sweatdrop blaugh

GOD. Oh yeah~. xd

Kira-kun and Talon-kun is now crew. xd heart

We love you too Dom-achu. xd gonk heart

Oh...we're going to have a wedding in here soon...more like a few months. ^^' ..not me. -_- Why are you all staring? XD It's a friend's... ninja Norrukki, he WAS a mod. XD xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:15 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
samwise420
So what would you two do as mods actually? I don't see much action from the other mods, i don't know i guess

so you have fox ears eek xp sweatdrop

Darn tootin, you wannum? Good price for Members, free xp  

samwise420

Crimsy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:35 pm
Ah..the theater...meeting the actors....even better....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:28 pm
I congradulate Talon and Kira both. We could pick a pair of new mods every 100 members..or something, since most of them aren't too active.. If they do become active, we should probably pick mods every 50 members..

Hmm..I've been to a wedding before.. We were four people, including the bride and the other bride, and after the wedding I got a horrible news from a close friend of mine..

Proginoskes

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:32 pm
By the way, Samwise, are you going to be the DM in the Desert World of Nomads? Won't you play as a character?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:01 am
::walks in ::

hello.  

reaper8910

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:45 am
Yes, now I can be considered a demi . . . I am a Games Oprerational Director, or GOD for short! *maniacial laugh* Just remember, I am a GOD, not one of the GODs. All hail the supreme authority of Silver-yasha and Tanakietsu!!!

Seriously though, Welcome Raiu, always nice to see new faces that actually post. As to samwise's question, I asked what I am supposed to do with this myself. So far I get the answer "Whatever I think is appropriate, my judgement is trusted". *evil chuckle* Sorry . . . did I say that aloud? Gotta stop doing that . . . twisted

Crimsy, are you a theater nut as well? I spent half my life backstage!

Hello reaper!

Ahh weddings . . . I am planning mine own as well . . . then again I am nothing if not unorthodox. Mine is going to be a combination of three ceremonies: A Native American walk around a fire, a rose exchanging ceremony, and a Pagan Handfasting- all of which will be done in a park not far from here. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:09 am
silver-yasha
Kira-Yamato-san
samwise420

well there's only tana-san....and yasha-san isn't considered a mod as much but a God xp ......so really if there isn't much activeness...there can't be much improvement or anything at all shown from mods.....and since we aren't a huge group of active people (but growing).....there aren't many rude people either......everyone is like a big Family.....maybe we should be a little less friendly? Or else we'll turn into the Gaian Nicety Guild......but it all depends.....Rhea is my neechan..reaper, my niichan.....Tana-san is my oniisan......yasha-san is my oneesan and Talon-san......he can be my ojiisan hehehehe you all have no idea what i'm talking about.... sweatdrop blaugh

GOD. Oh yeah~. xd

Kira-kun and Talon-kun is now crew. xd heart

We love you too Dom-achu. xd gonk heart

Oh...we're going to have a wedding in here soon...more like a few months. ^^' ..not me. -_- Why are you all staring? XD It's a friend's... ninja Norrukki, he WAS a mod. XD xd

-smack- stare stare  

Tanakietsu

dark rae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:20 am
-pops outta no where- HI!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:25 am
Tanakietsu
-smack- stare stare

xd xd Such a cute name..  

silver-yasha

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:28 am
dark rae

I gotta call Alec sometime. o0 But should I? I mean, if I do, he's going to bomb me with calls again, and I dont want THAT to happen. gonk

And if I IM him...I cant be sure if its his or his bro. x_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:29 am
silver-yasha
dark rae

I gotta call Alec sometime. o0 But should I? I mean, if I do, he's going to bomb me with calls again, and I dont want THAT to happen. gonk

UUUURGGHH. gonk

I'm going to CRY everytime I drink OJ. gonk

silver-yasha

dark rae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:33 am
silver-yasha
silver-yasha
dark rae

UUUURGGHH. gonk

I'm going to CRY everytime I drink OJ. gonk

I KNOW! -cries- even when i look at OJ! i think WE should call him and if he has three way. maybe he can call steven! it would be like a reunion! LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:03 am
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu
-smack- stare stare

xd xd Such a cute name..

But you still are forbidden to say it, or write it in reference to me.  

Tanakietsu

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:17 am
dark rae
I KNOW! -cries- even when i look at OJ! i think WE should call him and if he has three way. maybe he can call steven! it would be like a reunion! LOL

LMAO! You're KIDDING right? I mean Alec, once I spend hours on the phone talking to him about stupid stuff [XDD!] but Steven? @___@ He wouldnt be caught DIED talking to US. gonk

But ehh. -_-

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games