Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:55 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but....your not....."Angel looks at Aiko"i wish he never remember what he heard"Angel falls back down on the bed and crys herself to sleep.
*Spawn just stands in fornt of Aiko, keeping an eye on him.*
Aiko wakes up and then he trys to move and escape."let me go"
"I suggest you stay quiet. I don't know what you heard, but whatever they said was a lie."
"they told me everything! they told me how the only way you could come back here is if you obeyed him. of all people. him! so i dont trust you to be around Angel. I will not forget what they said to make things better or easyer."
"I'll admit, I did agree to lead his army of darkness. But once I learned what his true plot for me was, I turned against him and killed the demon he left in charge of me. The damn thing keeps coming back though."
"how do i know that for sure? the demons are after Angel not you. Otherwise they would of left her alone a long time ago. they work for you. So far by being by you she has been found."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I suggest you stay quiet. I don't know what you heard, but whatever they said was a lie."
"they told me everything! they told me how the only way you could come back here is if you obeyed him. of all people. him! so i dont trust you to be around Angel. I will not forget what they said to make things better or easyer."
"I'll admit, I did agree to lead his army of darkness. But once I learned what his true plot for me was, I turned against him and killed the demon he left in charge of me. The damn thing keeps coming back though."
"how do i know that for sure? the demons are after Angel not you. Otherwise they would of left her alone a long time ago. they work for you. So far by being by you she has been found."
"That's it. I'm tired of your babling."

*Spawn's hand becomes transparent. He sticks it into Aiko's head and proceeds to take away the memories of what he heard.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*Spawn's hand becomes transparent. He sticks it into Aiko's head and proceeds to take away the memories of what he heard.*
Angel wakes up and looks at Spawn"What are you doing?"
Aiko didnt move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Aiko didnt move.
"Helping him relax." He said, not looking at her.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:32 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Aiko didnt move.
"by doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Aiko didnt move.
"by doing?"
"Think of it as a sort of....... brain massage."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Aiko didnt move.
"by doing?"
"i dont get it....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Aiko didnt move.
"by doing?"
"i dont get it....."
"I'll try to explain. What I'm doing is touching the part of his brain that controls sleep. As long as I touch it gently, he'll remain asleep."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:53 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Aiko didnt move.
"by doing?"
"i dont get it....."
"I'll try to explain. What I'm doing is touching the part of his brain that controls sleep. As long as I touch it gently, he'll remain asleep."
"but why does he need to sleep?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"by doing?"
"i dont get it....."
"So he will stay quiet. All his yelling is giving me a headache."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:29 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"by doing?"
"i dont get it....."
"oh.....i still dont fully understand but ok."Angel looks at Aiko with a worried face."i wonder what he heard in heaven...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i dont get it....."
"oh.....i still dont fully understand but ok."Angel looks at Aiko with a worried face."i wonder what he heard in heaven...."
"You should get some rest Angel. You've been through a lot."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i dont get it....."
"but i...." angel stoped."okay..."She layed her head back down and fell in to a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but i...." angel stoped."okay..."She layed her head back down and fell in to a deep sleep.
*A few minutes later, Spawn finishes taking away that part of his memory. He takes his hand out of Aiko's head.*

"That should do it."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:40 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*A few minutes later, Spawn finishes taking away that part of his memory. He takes his hand out of Aiko's head.*

"That should do it."
Aiko was just there still chained up and knocked out.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games