Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:54 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"Eh," he appeared back on the ground. "I'm an Illusionist." He summoned his blade. "You want blade to blade," he turned his staff and a click from the center made a noise. He began to pull and two blades formed. "I'll show you blade to blade Exnil..." A serious face appeared now and he was ready to fight.

"at last, i thought you were all talk"
*Exnil took up a stance ready for the attack*
"mind you, mabey you still are"

"Or, maybe I was never here..."

"yeah, that wouldn't suprise me at all. are you going to fight me or not"

"Your choice. What do we have against each other?"

"you tell me, you attacked me first remember!?"
*Exnil stood guard, making sure that this wasnt another trick*

"What do you remember exactly anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:59 pm
xeggr....  

MizNaughty520

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:46 pm
Alita-520
xeggr....
"xeggr?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:32 pm
((lol I want to RP here too but I can't think of where to start.. Where are most people? I'll be my awesome made-up Xia who's profile is on the forum beggining in the post your made-ups here thread..Anyway, where to start, where to start... ^-^))  

Sphinx-chan

neilmc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:59 am
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"my name, what you saw in that little scuffle we had, but that came naturaly, and i also realize that I am a nobody."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:53 am
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"my name, what you saw in that little scuffle we had, but that came naturaly, and i also realize that I am a nobody."

"No one truly knows on who they are until they find the answer. It seems that you have started further then others on finding yourself. Where di you first find yourself?"  

FallenLight262

neilmc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:54 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"No one truly knows on who they are until they find the answer. It seems that you have started further then others on finding yourself. Where di you first find yourself?"

"i'm not sure...it had a big clock tower...tunnels...gah my mind cant seem to focus"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:03 pm
((Do we have a Xemnas by any chance? Or like, a Saix or Luxord, or just somebody from the Organization? ^-^ That way I can get a good start..))  

Sphinx-chan

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:32 am
BerryRikku
Alita-520
xeggr....
"xeggr?"

*feels something move inside her* ugh....what? *in another realm she's see's her with a baby in her arms* WHAT THE??? *falls down holding her head with her hand* ugh..................x-seggr.....?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:25 pm
Sphinx-chan
((Do we have a Xemnas by any chance? Or like, a Saix or Luxord, or just somebody from the Organization? ^-^ That way I can get a good start..))

((You can be Saix or Luxord.....But I'm Xemnas.))  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:27 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"i'm not sure...it had a big clock tower...tunnels...gah my mind cant seem to focus"

"Don't focus, just relax. Was it a place like this?" -snap- The background began to take a different form. It took the form of Twilight Town now. They were in front of the clock tower now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:50 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"Don't focus, just relax. Was it a place like this?" -snap- The background began to take a different form. It took the form of Twilight Town now. They were in front of the clock tower now.

*Exnil removed his hood to get a fuller view reavealing his face for the first time*
"yes, this is it...but it was sunrise when i saw it so the light is diferent"  

neilmc

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:52 pm
((o was in here once before when it began but i forgotten who i was sweatdrop )) where am i? confused sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:08 pm
((Eh, that's ok.. I can only really play a good Demyx, I seriously don't think I could be Saix..lol XD But I think I have an idea on where to start now.. Warning though, I'm very literate..lol))

Xia wandered throughout Twilight Town, her attire being her black short dress with pink frills underneath and black high-heeled shoes, it's laces strung around her legs. Her twilight blue eyes looked about a bit bored as she walked gracefully, her long pretty dark pink hair flowing behind her.

((Wah!! My intro!! ^-^ Woot... xd ))  

Sphinx-chan

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:13 pm
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
xeggr....
"xeggr?"

*feels something move inside her* ugh....what? *in another realm she's see's her with a baby in her arms* WHAT THE??? *falls down holding her head with her hand* ugh..................x-seggr.....?
((please tell me this isn't going to be like the forbidden rp and the castle obilvion rp.. becuase those basically died))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games