Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:08 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Lava began to flow from the ground, and people were melting away. Deruku went back to herself again, and lay on the ground trying to get back up again.

~With Deruku + Xeggr~
Deruku was trying to wake up by herself, but it was almost impossible.

Zexion turned back and walked silenty to her. He looked down at her and reached out his hand. "Their gone, I promise you..."

Xeggr finished stitching and saw the stress and torture still on her face. Hurry up Zexion

She reached out for his hand, but went right through it. "It feels like there's one more person.. I can't think of who it is though." Her body was starting to fade away again, "Zexion?" Deruku said, while her voice was trailing off.

"Heh....it's probably me." He held the dagger up to his throat.

She still sounded like a ghost, but this time, her voice sounded as if she was in pain. "Zexion! No!!" Deruku put her cold hand through Zexion's hands, then time froze.

Deruku's body jumped, then her breathing sped up. "Zexion..... No..." Tears started to fall from her eyes again. "Please...." She sighed heavily.

Zexion saw that time had stopped and he looked at Deruku. He noticed the pain within her eyes and knew that it wasn't him, it was her. "I won't leave you, but leave yourself." He then disappeared and woke up back in the main hall from his trans.

Xeggr was over it now. He began to shake Deruku. "Deruku, wake up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:13 am
BerryRikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
BerryRikku
Larxene continued to look around
((thank you))larxene walked around trying to find xeggr again. she had lefted him to get something and he disappeared.
((i feel lefted out........ crying ))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:39 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Lava began to flow from the ground, and people were melting away. Deruku went back to herself again, and lay on the ground trying to get back up again.

~With Deruku + Xeggr~
Deruku was trying to wake up by herself, but it was almost impossible.

Zexion turned back and walked silenty to her. He looked down at her and reached out his hand. "Their gone, I promise you..."

Xeggr finished stitching and saw the stress and torture still on her face. Hurry up Zexion

She reached out for his hand, but went right through it. "It feels like there's one more person.. I can't think of who it is though." Her body was starting to fade away again, "Zexion?" Deruku said, while her voice was trailing off.

She still sounded like a ghost, but this time, her voice sounded as if she was in pain. "Zexion! No!!" Deruku put her cold hand through Zexion's hands, then time froze.

Deruku's body jumped, then her breathing sped up. "Zexion..... No..." Tears started to fall from her eyes again. "Please...." She sighed heavily.

Zexion saw that time had stopped and he looked at Deruku. He noticed the pain within her eyes and knew that it wasn't him, it was her. "I won't leave you, but leave yourself." He then disappeared and woke up back in the main hall from his trans.

Her body woke up with a jolt, she had no idea of where she was and asked in a hurry, "Where's Zexion? I need to give him something." Deruku jumped off of the bed and felt another pain in her back. "H-hey, why does my back hurt?" She felt it, and noticed there was more stitches in it. "Oww." She said in pain. "I'll be right back.." She ran out of the room and down the hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:00 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Her body woke up with a jolt, she had no idea of where she was and asked in a hurry, "Where's Zexion? I need to give him something." Deruku jumped off of the bed and felt another pain in her back. "H-hey, why does my back hurt?" She felt it, and noticed there was more stitches in it. "Oww." She said in pain. "I'll be right back.." She ran out of the room and down the hall.

Xeggr sighed and just snapped his fingers. Deruku appeared back on the bed. "Don't kill yourself in that kind of condition!" he yelled with rage. "The last thing I want is to loose a friend and your that friend. Sit tight and I'll get him for you understand?!?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:09 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Xeggr sighed and just snapped his fingers. Deruku appeared back on the bed. "Don't kill yourself in that kind of condition!" he yelled with rage. "The last thing I want is to loose a friend and your that friend. Sit tight and I'll get him for you understand?!?"

"Ok.. Ok... But please don't shake me any more?" She held her arm in front of her head, it was shaking.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:16 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Ok.. Ok... But please don't shake me any more?" She held her arm in front of her head, it was shaking.

"Whatever..." He got up and left the room to go find Zexion. For some reason, Xeggr was pissed off. He knew something would be coming, for him. He reached the main hall and found Zexion just standing there. "The hell are you doin' just standing there?!? Your cheap a** girlfriend is up there waiting for you! Now get your a** up there and hurry! She's worried sick about you." He walked past him and pushed the doors wide open and went outside with closing the doors with a slam to almost make the chandaleer fall. He left a few cracks around the door.
Zexion: "What's up his a**?" He turned and appeared within Deruku's room.  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:18 pm
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
BerryRikku
((thank you))larxene walked around trying to find xeggr again. she had lefted him to get something and he disappeared.
((see cry cry cry cry ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:19 pm
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
BerryRikku
((see cry cry cry cry ))

((appear by Xeggr. It should be interesting. He's in front of the mansion walking with furry))  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:21 pm
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
BerryRikku
((see cry cry cry cry ))

((appear by Xeggr. It should be interesting. He's in front of the mansion walking with furry))
((fine.....))larxene appears by xeggr  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:21 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Whatever..." He got up and left the room to go find Zexion. For some reason, Xeggr was pissed off. He knew something would be coming, for him. He reached the main hall and found Zexion just standing there. "The hell are you doin' just standing there?!? Your cheap a** girlfriend is up there waiting for you! Now get your a** up there and hurry! She's worried sick about you." He walked past him and pushed the doors wide open and went outside with closing the doors with a slam to almost make the chandaleer fall. He left a few cracks around the door.

"Not sure..." She stood up and walked over to Zexion, she sighed again and said, "I don't think I can't take it any more. I said I would help you get a heart. Remember?" She could feel more tears coming. Deruku held out her hands in the middle of her and Zexion. A glowing, pink hearts started to form. The tears stopped forming, and there float a heart in her hands. "I.. Want you to have it.." She put the heart against Zexion's chest and, a few moments later, started to go inside him. Deruku kept her hands on his chest after the heart went in. "So, how does it feel? To have emotions?"  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:29 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Not sure..." She stood up and walked over to Zexion, she sighed again and said, "I don't think I can't take it any more. I said I would help you get a heart. Remember?" She could feel more tears coming. Deruku held out her hands in the middle of her and Zexion. A glowing, pink hearts started to form. The tears stopped forming, and there float a heart in her hands. "I.. Want you to have it.." She put the heart against Zexion's chest and, a few moments later, started to go inside him. Deruku kept her hands on his chest after the heart went in. "So, how does it feel? To have emotions?"

Zexion looked down at his chest and saw a moment of darkness form. It pushed the heart back out slowly and reached back within Deruku. "I can't accpet that, not for life I have now. You need yours and I need to find my own. I want both of us to have heart, not have one give it to me. Your heart is too pure for my potintial. Keep it. After all, it is yours."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:33 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion looked down at his chest and saw a moment of darkness form. It pushed the heart back out slowly and reached back within Deruku. "I can't accpet that, not for life I have now. You need yours and I need to find my own. I want both of us to have heart, not have one give it to me. Your heart is too pure for my potintial. Keep it. After all, it is yours."

"Oh," She paused, "let's go get one for you then!" Deruku smiled and grabbed his hands. "But, before we go.." She began looking through her closet, "I need a shirt.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:36 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Oh," She paused, "let's go get one for you then!" Deruku smiled and grabbed his hands. "But, before we go.." She began looking through her closet, "I need a shirt.."

Zexion stood there waiting until she was ready.

Xeggr still walked furiously out of the mansion. He didn't look back and was just hoping for it all to end.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:38 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Xeggr still walked furiously out of the mansion. He didn't look back and was just hoping for it all to end.
larxene looked at xeggr and punched hiim in the shoulder.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:40 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Ok, I found one." She slipped into the shirt, and also grabbed a jacket. Deruku grabbed Zexion's hands again and walked next to him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games