Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Siegfried got up and paced the room with his hands clasped behind his back. He had a great deal to think about and sitting down wasnt getting any of it solved. Such as the previous owners of this house. The Lich King himself. I had heard tales about him and his undead experiments. Maybe those are his research papers on the desk. He paused, looking over the to the desk. Shivering, he resumed his pacing. If what Rogi said was true then this house has a storied past with the undead. The Lich King, Vampires, blood feeding. The only one that could possibliy have any interest in this place is a Necromancer. The undead energies stored in this place must be great indeed. He paused once again, tilting his head to the side, following that train of thought. I wonder if thats who Rogi's master is. A necromancer. And if it is a necro, then he must be interested in the graves ajoining this house. But for what purpose?
He shook his head then, resuming his pacing. It doesnt matter. I aint no hero. Just a merc looking to get paid. Sides, if Rogi is calling this guy his master, then he must be a force to be reckoned with. I dont believe I want any fight with him, but I aint getting turned into no zombie. I am my own man, going and coming as I please. I'll have to convince Rogi's master of that if I want to get paid and live.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm

CHris watches as Siegfried paces. She stands and walks over to teh desk. Chris started going through the papes suriously. Her eyes moved over every word. "Vampires... blood feeding.... expieriments...undead... costs" she mutterd her eyes mvoing faster.

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Siegfried turned his uncovered right eye to little lady over at the desk. She was mumbling over the papers he had read not to long ago. He felt that he should stop her, before she reads some of the more gruesome papers, but he didnt break from his pacing. Everyone faces some forms of violence, and paper isnt going to scar her for life, he thought. No, if anything it was going to be the spooks that whisper to her that'll do the job.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Emily stood slowly and walked over to Chris, feeling like she was at a disadvantage. She looked at the paper in her hands, then the ones scattered across the desk. “What do they say?” she asked, looking up at her.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Siegfried stopped his pacing, looking over to the desk. Emily asked what the papers said, and Siegfried felt just a bit relieved that she couldnt read. Some of the knowledge on that table didnt need to be read or remembered. Nevertheless, he walked over to the desk, looked the pile over. Spotting the page in her hand, he replied slowly. "That what you have there is the spell ingredents neccessary to call the undead from their grave." He waved a hand over the table. "The rest of these are on experiments, vampries feeding rituals, and the like."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Chris looked up at Siegfried. Her eyes swung back down to teh papers in her hand. SHe nodded and kept looking through the papers. She ran her finger through her short silver hair and sighed. "This is ridiculous." she mutterd.

abnormal-starr

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Emily felt a little intrigued about the vampire feeding ritual, because she had never met one. A curious light entered her eye as she glanced down at the desk and picked up one of the papers, but it was gone, almost instantly, as she glared at the writing and she shook her head. “Where did you learn to read this language?”
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:32 pm

(Curious, Language)
Siegfried shrugged, rolling a kink out of his shoulder. "I learned to read many languages as a lad. It is an important skill to learn, escpially when going out into the world with so many diverse cultures." He looked over the desk again, trying to see a pattern in the papers. He tilted his head curiously when a thought came to him. "Now why would vampries come here? They travel to where the most blood is, no some desolate place such as this."

Siegfried006

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 pm

((thanks.))

Emily nodded, that made sense, and maybe at some time she had been like that too, but now she only knew some ancient languages and codes. She watched him look over the desk, before a little awe settled in her face. “You know . . . vampires?” she asked, her voice holding a tingle of excitement and curiosity.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:49 pm

(Your welcome)

Siegfried looked a little uncomfortable with the question, but he answered all the same. "Yea Ive had a couple of run ins with the vampries. They aint nothing but a bunch of overgrown leechs with claws. Not alot of fun to face either." He scratched the back of his neck, nervous about the subject matter.

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:18 am

Chris who was still looking at the papers put them down. "I don't get it.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Emily looked down, and away, losing the little emotion in her in at Siegfried’s nervous gestures. She was curious, but she wasn’t going to push it. She shuffled the papers around, and plucked one up, but her mind was still on vampires. “ . . .what?” she asked, turning her head up to Chris, her head inching sideways some what in her confusion, but her eyes where still on the paper, different looking then the rest of them, but she still didn’t know what it said. Her thumb absent mindedly traced a seal in a corner.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Siegfried gave an inward sigh of relief at her deflecting the question. He looked at her lose all emotion in her face and he cringed inside. Making a decision, he said. "Maybe when we arent in a haunted envrionment such as this I'll tell you more about them. What I have isnt much, but it'll tide you over."
Siegfried look questioningly at the little lady, but didnt get much of an answer. Wait...didnt the butler say her name a little while ago? Something with a C.......Chris! Her name is Chris. Before he could confirm his suspiousions as to what her name was, he noticed Emily was fingering a paper. She was tracing something and he didnt quite know what. Looking over her shoulder, he read the text quickly before replying. "Hrm...looks like a ritual for plague. That seal your tracing is one that calls up dieases from the air. It gathers them in one spot before mutating it into a carrier. This carrier, a body for the most part, would walk in one direction for however long it takes for the magic to where out. Along the way it spreads different viruses that are a pain to heal."
He chuckled nervous and lifted her finger from the paper before she could complete it. "I wouldnt be tracing seals on paper little lady. They can still draw power from off of the paper whether the host is willing or not."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:04 pm

She examined the paper closely. "I just dont get it... they chose a desolate place with no one there at the time to stay. No way to feed and everything! Yet they still chose here..." she muttered.Her eyes scanned the paper looking for a reason maybe but finding none she set the paper down with a sigh. She felt as young as her height.

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:25 am

"Vampries are tempters," Siegfried decided to go out on a limb here, "Chris. They seduce with money, fame, power, immortality, etc. Any tactic can and has been used to get what they want. Blood. Maybe they were being chased by hunters or needed a place more secluded. All I know is that this is the perfect location for when you need to hide and quickly."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games