Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:33 am
Witium shook his fist at the air, "You better be right on this one buddy!" He sighed and sheathed his sword. The elf leaned over the Dragon's back to look at her face, "Ya look pretty tired already, how bout we rest instead." He looked over to Idox and shook his head to his suggestion, "Maybe later on."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:47 am
.:.Witium, find Yousei and heed my words.:.  

Mitsuharu Saito

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:41 am
Idox stopped playing. "Fair enough," he said. "Should we set up camp?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:31 pm
Yousei watched curiously as Miles paused to whisper something to Marten before meeting up with her. She only managed to pick up the last word uttered: "stupid." She silently inquired of herself as to how he could have used that word in an amiable sense, but could find none. As Miles spoke, however, she smiled and relinquished her concerns for the time being. "I'm just glad that you're all right," she replied, though she felt her inqueries toward him slowly turning to doubts in the back of her mind...

Karasu looked back at Witium and glared at him before stubbornly buckling her knees to drop to the ground. Clouds of dust were formed as she did this, though she did not blink. She was obviously not willing to budge for any reason whatsoever.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:16 pm
Witium slid off Karasu and patted her back. HE pulled out his water-skin and pointed karasu's mouth, "Open wide, I know ya gotta be at least a little bit thirsty." The elf smiled to the stubborn dragon to show her a bit of cheeriness escape from the current seriousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:05 pm
"Well," Idox said. "Anyone need some more water?" He played his lyre and pulled a spring of fresh water from the depths of the Earth. He stopped playing, and the water stayed very still in its small pool. Idox filled his flask, took a drink, and refilled. "If anyone needs to wash, I can pull up a bigger pool. I'd need your help with that, Marten."  

Vaginal Buttsex

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:32 am
((*Runs into thread panting* I am SO SORRY I haven't been on...

Things have been super hectic for me lately and there just haven't been enough hours in the day to get everything done. GAH!))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:05 pm
Karasu merely stared at the flask with an illegible expression as it was offered to her. She contemplated whether to accept the offering or not. Her pride would, of course, not allow it, though she longed for something to sate her thirst. She turned away from him and watched as Idox managed to magically squeeze moisture from the earth. Without a sound or care concerning her behaviour, she stood and slowly walked toward the large puddle and away from Witium to draw from its contents. Normally, she would not be so unkind, though her animous nature was fighting to surface due to their being so near to her homeland, and it was all that she could do to contain it. A bit of belligerence was a small crime compared to what her anger wished to have her commit.

(It's fine! Don't worry about it! We missed you during the fight sequences, though).

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:26 pm
.:.Karasu, do you see me? Do you see me in the puddle?.:.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:25 pm
Witium shook his head at Karasu and turned around, "Eh more for me." He took a swig and then poked his own temple a few times while speaking to the voice in his head, "Yousei's right here, what do ya want anyways?"

As he sat on the ground Witium looked up to the sky, "I mean, i know i didn't put you in the best grave but, that's no reason to hunt me." The elf waved his sword at the air as he spoke as if to help express his point.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:45 pm
.:.Come over to the puddle. I don't have much patience.:.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:51 pm
Witium sprang up and walked over to the puddle. He poked Karasu away for second second so he could have a clear view, "Sorry, but i need to see." Sitting down again, he crossed his arms and looked into the pool, "Alright, now what?" His fingers slowly tapped on his shoulder as he stared. The image of his face had changed. It wasn't his own in the reflection but of Camthalion's, "This is certainly weird."  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:57 pm
Camthalion's grim expression was staring up at his comrade. He definitely wasn't happy.

.:.'Bout time. I've been calling and calling you for days now, and nobody seems to get it in gear. Especially Yousei. She is as thick as a bag of old bat eyes and corn. Nasty stuff that. Anyway, listen to me hard and well, Witium. I have two things to discuss with you and Yousei. Everyone else can't see me except you two.:.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:02 pm
Witium tapped his shoulder with the flat of his blade, "Alright, hold on a sec." He walked up to Yousei and grabbed her by the collar, "No time to explain just follow." The elf dragged her to the pool and pointed to Camthalion's face in it, "Camthalion's got something to say to us. Sense he's dead it's probely important."

Witium continued to tap his shoulder with his blade as he waited.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:49 pm
Marten watched bemusidly as Witium dragged Yousei over to the pool. "Camthalion... haven't met him. Wonder what he's like." He glanced over to the pool, expecting to see a projection of some sort. "Uhh, why are you staring at a blank pool of water."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games