Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:04 pm
Naminé nodded. How hard could flying a Gummi ship be. Quietly, she entered her trance she used when 'talking' with hearts. She began to speak quietly in a different language; if there ever was one, the language of hearts. eartshn fon aelhn, aitwn orfn emn ndan imhn utsideon ingdomkn eartshn. aelhn illwn ebn heretn. aitwn orfn sun... She opened her eyes slightly. "La dame a souri sur nous. La déesse elle-même a accordé cette amnistie maniaque de voyage. The hearts will be waiting for us. They will return upon arrival."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Demonic_horror
Alchemy Puppet
((Chaos- I know that but that doesn't mean I still can't used the dark protals on them to drop them off somewhere else such as the dungeon of their new HQ))

Naixen smiled a bit from Draxhirc's laugh. "That's good to hear..." she stated. "Your going to have to sit tight here for a while until I can figure out a way for you to escape. I was only able to get Namine out but I can still keep contact with her for you." she informed looking around her a couple of times just to make sure no one was listening then heard something back at where Xemnas was still in.

With haste she opened a portal and stuck her hand inside searching around in it's dark depths then with all her might after grabing on a piece of clothing. With that she pulled Karin before her on to the floor closing the portal before Xemnas would notice any change. "Who are you?" Naixen asked looking at Karin oddly.

Before Karin could know what just happened she was pulled into a portal and stood before Naixen.

"Um..I'm Karin. I came here to help you guys but i was shocked to see my brother standing before me that i forgot what i was doing!"

Karin looked around and saw Draxhirc and realized where she was.

"Your Draxhirc right." She turned to Naixen,"And you're Naixen."

Naixen looked at Karin as if she was a clown then it clicked her head. "Great aunty is here..." She commented rolling her eyes the other way. This meant that since she called Xemnas 'papa' that meant Karin was the sister.

"What's going on here?" the voice of Zexion was heard and he apeared through a dark portal. Zexion looked at the people around Naixen and gave a suspicious look. "Explanation now Naixen." he demanded from Naixen. Naixen's response was a simple smile. "Don't say anything and play along. I'll do the talking ok?" She told the two. "Nothing, Papa told me to put these guys in the dungeon for a time out cause Papa said they were being bad." She smiled as she snapped her fingers and broken surrounded Karin.  

Alchemy Puppet

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:26 am
Karin understood what Naixen was doing and didn't fight the Broken surrounding her. She had faith Naixen could get them out of this.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé nodded. How hard could flying a Gummi ship be. Quietly, she entered her trance she used when 'talking' with hearts. She began to speak quietly in a different language; if there ever was one, the language of hearts. eartshn fon aelhn, aitwn orfn emn ndan imhn utsideon ingdomkn eartshn. aelhn illwn ebn heretn. aitwn orfn sun... She opened her eyes slightly. "La dame a souri sur nous. La déesse elle-même a accordé cette amnistie maniaque de voyage. The hearts will be waiting for us. They will return upon arrival."

Hael shouted out from the garage, pushing the door open with darkness so that Naminé could enter. "You certainly work fast. The ship is almost ready, come and familiarise yourself with the controls while I finish working on these engines. Where exactly are your friends being held?"  

bluepandada

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:17 am
Richy looked at the new person, and Zexion, "Great...............This is gonna be a drag......."

(AGHHH Shikamaru is taking over me!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:48 pm
((lol))

"It's only a drag if you make it like one idiot." Naixen bluntly replied to Richy as she ordered the broken to put Karin into the dungeon as well which they made it harder for Karin as they through her in in stead of a light push. Naixen made a small mental note to make an apology.

Zexion still stared at them still a bit of suspicion in his mind. "Right now I can tell you are done here so I suggest you go back to your quarters imediately before you extend more time inside then out." He ordered sternly. Naixen nodded and waved farewell as she left in a portal. Zexion looked at the prisioners once more giving them a sour look and he to left leaving them.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:16 pm
(Gah, sorry gone for school reasons, GAH xp ok)

Sora Raised an eyebrow in surprize that this new guy new his name. Who was he, and what was his reason for wanting to get rid of the Organization???

"Yeah," remarked Sora to Kazen, "We've all kind of piled up together I guess. We still have a few more people, come to think of it..." Sora turned to Roxas, "Hey Roxas where is Sasuka ?" Sora was very concerned at where their lost companion had gone.

Roxas thought for a moment, then answered, "I... I don't know, she was with us before, but then ran of with some other person... I'm not sure where she is."

This shook Sora a moment.

Riku had been speaking to Axel in a low voice, then took a charge like tone, "Ok guys, lets get going, if Namine and Seraph are in trouble, their gonna need us, but lets try and not get cought in the other world, all right." Riku then made a head notion to Axel, who then opened a vortex to the world that never was.

Before any one could start heading in, Sora spoke out, "Hey, wait. What about Sasuka, we're missing her!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:07 pm
"At Castle Oblivion, in a dungeon. I've got a mental link with them all, so if that helps, yeah," she said. She looked at the controls and memorized them all. She figured easily which was where and what did what, the problem would be getting there.  

Countess Valentine

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:32 am
Medevilgirl
(Gah, sorry gone for school reasons, GAH xp ok)

Sora Raised an eyebrow in surprize that this new guy new his name. Who was he, and what was his reason for wanting to get rid of the Organization???

"Yeah," remarked Sora to Kazen, "We've all kind of piled up together I guess. We still have a few more people, come to think of it..." Sora turned to Roxas, "Hey Roxas where is Sasuka ?" Sora was very concerned at where their lost companion had gone.

Roxas thought for a moment, then answered, "I... I don't know, she was with us before, but then ran of with some other person... I'm not sure where she is."

This shook Sora a moment.

Riku had been speaking to Axel in a low voice, then took a charge like tone, "Ok guys, lets get going, if Namine and Seraph are in trouble, their gonna need us, but lets try and not get cought in the other world, all right." Riku then made a head notion to Axel, who then opened a vortex to the world that never was.

Before any one could start heading in, Sora spoke out, "Hey, wait. What about Sasuka, we're missing her!!"

Kairi stood beside Sora.

"We need to try to find her! We can't just go off without knowing where she is! She could help us if there is a fight!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:35 am
Alchemy Puppet
((lol))

"It's only a drag if you make it like one idiot." Naixen bluntly replied to Richy as she ordered the broken to put Karin into the dungeon as well which they made it harder for Karin as they through her in in stead of a light push. Naixen made a small mental note to make an apology.

Zexion still stared at them still a bit of suspicion in his mind. "Right now I can tell you are done here so I suggest you go back to your quarters imediately before you extend more time inside then out." He ordered sternly. Naixen nodded and waved farewell as she left in a portal. Zexion looked at the prisioners once more giving them a sour look and he to left leaving them.

After Zexion left, Karin sat on the floor and put her head into her hands.

"This really sucks...again. This is the third time I have been thrown into a dungeon..ahh! I didn't even do anything!"  

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:13 pm
Kazen shrugged. "Well then, what do you propose we do to find your friend? If you had a clue where she was, we could find her, but with no idea... it would take forever to search. Can you think of any possibilities where she might be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:10 am
Draxhirc looked at Karin, "Hi, who are you?" he asked..................  

XGamerRichy

bluepandada

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:07 am
Tokyoanimefan
"At Castle Oblivion, in a dungeon. I've got a mental link with them all, so if that helps, yeah," she said. She looked at the controls and memorized them all. She figured easily which was where and what did what, the problem would be getting there.

Hael jumped into the cockpit and started it up.
"Now, the ship has two seperate engines, one for long distance travel and one for more acute turns to help with the rescue mission. It can transform from this, speedy body into a sort of flying turret with more cannons using the button above your head, and then once more into a mecha-suit in case hand-to-hand combat is required and you find yourself ill equipped."
He opened a portal in front of the machine and steered it to face the gaping hole.
"Once we arrive, I will help you break your friends out but then I must leave. I thank you greatly for your help."
The ship burst through the portal, bumping and rocking through the darkness. Slowly the broken, desolate terrain of the Castle Oblivion's fields came into view.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:55 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

xidan is confused
"you doont remember,it's me xidan"
"Sorry, but i dont remember ever meeting a Xidan." she said blankly, not remembering much of anything that had happened in her past.

xidan's eyes open widely
"What!how could you not remember me"
"Look, sorry if i did know you, but right now i'm having difficulties remembering things."

Thinks"this is probably xaxcs doing"
his eyes goes black to show her
"do you remember this,i taught you this"
She just shook her head no and kept staring at him wondering why did he care so much?

xidan is confused
"maybe this will help u remember"
xidan reaches his hands out and and places it lightly on her shoulder
"eternal rememberance"(this spell helps people remember things but since xidan is weak,it might not work or she'll remember a little)  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:55 pm
seraph stepped out of the shadows "Zexion!!" he said angrily he had always had an extreme dislike of Zexion. "You're lucky im not alone, cus if i was i'd destroy this whole place and you with it"

**meanwhile**

Xack had taken the hearts of thre more world and drained their light and darkness. the worlds were atlantica, Port Royal, and agrabah  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games