Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:29 pm

"that is the basic its a genin technique" rahenno said "also having a weapon is a great aset for a ninja"

(oh yeah, sure just talk about me behind my back, LoL)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 pm

((ehehe sorry...
Well you WERE off, and read the posts, she was shrieking whee ))

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:37 pm

(well she was shrieking with excitment, besides i dont mind)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:41 pm

((lol oooook then...
where is she? Did she go off?))

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:41 pm

((oh he knows he like shrieking girls lol jk))

She holds the sword in her hands and looks at him a little mad. "Well after we're done with this can you take me to Kiyoshi's forge? I have something to tell him and what do you mean bad?" Cherry's expression changes to confusion then shrugs it off. "Nevermind, tell me later..okay.." Cherry began to do the same handseals Zann did then mumbled "Kamaitachi no Jutsu."
When she swung the sword a small tornado burst from the tip of the sword and once it did cherry fell backwards from the force.
"Owwww."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:43 pm

"No problem. And bad as in Tachikaze sometimes doesn't listen to its wielder, he's got a naughty personality. But he's alright if you're firm with him." Zann leaned against a tree trunk, wow, she's pretty good at this, she already mastered the tornado part? She'll be really strong one day...

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:43 pm

((wow sorry about taking so long lol and I know she was shrieking lol))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 pm

"thats really good it actully took me a while to get this jutsu, but you seem to got most of it already" rahenno said with a smile

(oh yeah, i like a shrieking girl twisted twisted jk lol)

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Cherry made a face then got up. "Yeah well I DON'T WANT TO GET KNOCKED DOWN AGAIN YOU HEAR ME?!" She yelled at the sword, Tachikaze.
She sighed loudly then did the hand seals again. "Kamaitachi no Jutsu!" She swung the sword again and a bigger tornado burst from the tip and like before the force pushed her backwards on the ground. Cherry groaned loudy, but once she looked up and she smiled.
This time a couple of branches were broken off and some of the leaves were stripped off them. "Finally, we're getting somewhere." Cherry smiled then got up from the ground.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:52 pm

"she a ture wind user to get it that fast, wouldnt you say Zann" rahenno said pointing to the tree

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:55 pm

"Yeah I know, took me quite a while to get it." Zann winced when Cherry yelled at Tachikaze. Wow...even I never did that...she is SCARY, man.
"Cherry, after you master this jutsu Kiyoshi said to come to his forge, my clone was there and notified me. Apparently he thinks that a chisakatana is the best for you, since it's a bit shorter than a katana but longer than a wakizashi or a kodachi. And he wants to take a look at my katana too."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm

Cherry makes a face. "Okay, and I'm going to try this one more time." She lets out a breath then did the handseals. "Kamaitachi no Jutsu!" She yelled then swung the sword and this time she put her foot behind her so she wouldn't fall backwards. She watched as a big tornado came from the sword, but it became a little smaller as it hit the tree. Most of the branches were either broken off or half broken and about to fall off. The leaves were cut up.
She smiled a crooked smile and looked at the tree. "That..is..awesome." She laughed a little and turned to the two boys.

Runs_With_Knifes

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Zann nodded when Cherry mastered the jutsu,
"Good, you're obviously talented in Fuuton jutsus to master it so quickly. Well, your chakra may be a bit drained for now, so we'll go to Kiyoshi's forge." Zann took back Tachikaze and looked at him sternly. Sheesh, what he did with Cherry was exactly what he did with me 10 years ago...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:11 pm

that's amazing, how fasts she got it, she good rahenno thought " really good, that was th fastest i've seen anyone profrom that jutsu. oh yeah, like Zann said kiyoshi wants to see you in the forge the forge is that way" rahenno said pointing to the south of the academy

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:16 pm

"Yep, let's go then." Zann walked out of the academy, heading to the direction of the forge. She'll be strong one day, stronger than me, even.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games