Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roguebandit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:51 pm
My names RogueBandit but you can call me Rogue. I don't give out my real name for personal reasons, I'm 16 years old and from Oregon,U.S.A. If i do win the 1000k, i want to save it and try and get an omg hat, or buy a ninja headband.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:56 pm
Lesse.. i'm Amanda,

Known as Aurora Borealis on har.
I'm a 17 year old female
An artist
Overly imaginative
Nervousy
Shy
Quiet
Friendly
Overly Forgiving
'Emo'
'Goth' xd
Cam whore

Uh... If you wanna know more ask?  

Mand3r

Cluttered Animal

VampirePumpkins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:15 pm
So I'm Midget and I enjoy anime and manga. I'm 17 going on 18 and am a soon to be senior ^^ . I've been Gaia-ing for about four or five years now. This is the third character I've created ^^'. I don't use the other two anymore though. I named myself The Midget because that's the nickname my sis gave me because I happen to be 4' 10" and one half. I'm almost a legal midget xd Anyhoo, I live in New Mexico, which is a state, not a country. You would not believe howmany people get confused about that. The farthest east I have ever been is MD. Right now I'm kinda itchy sad And you really wanted to know that huh xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:07 pm
My name is Bobby.I'm 15 years old.
I skate and surf.I wear DC and stuff like that.
I listen to HardxCore,GrindxCore,Screamo,and Extremo.
The only bands that aren't in that catergory that I WILL listen to are My Chemical Romance and The Used.
I am usually nice,but I can be a total spazz if you say the wrong thing to me. D:
I don't like it when someone makes fun someone close to me.
Especially about my best friend,Alex.
Speak to me in proper grammar and spelling,please.
As you probably already know,my favorite color is GREEN.

I AM THE ONE ON THE LEFT NAMED BOBBY IN MY SIGNATURE.
MY BEST FRIEND IS ALEX,THE GIRL ON THE LEFT.
MORE PICTURES IN MY PRO.

Bobby Bullets_x

JamesCrush

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:18 pm
im james. if i win im gonna buy the fairy wings and other random stuff i guss x] i really wanna make my avi cool x]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:41 pm
Hey, I'm Stalking the White Rabbit aka Jade. I'm sixteen years old and my favourite past times are reading and writing.
I'm aspiring to be an author and some of my works can be found here or here. I'm not very good yet, but I'm trying I guess. (I appreciate criticism on my works (hint, hint))
In the case of music, I listen to basically anything. Which is the same with books, movies, etc. Hmm... there's not much to say about me really, so if you want to know anything else just ask.  

Stalking The White Rabbit

Sexy Bellatrix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:26 am
User Image

Hello I am Bella nice to meet everyone XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:51 am
I'm Hayley.
If i won i would use some of it, give so to my sister, share it with some one in my friends list which i really like(who knows maybe even 2 of my friends), the person who introduced me to gaia, and leave some money so that i can think to myself i'm rich woot!!!  

Aria Azure

Dedicated Trader

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lyyyke_OMG-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:49 am
Hello!

You can see that my screenname is mystic_shadow_on_pink
You may call me Mysty
Or, if you want my Real Name --> Brittany, Britt for short.
I'm 15 years old and going to be a sophomore in high school.
I like anime, manga, music, and most of all sleeping. xD
I live in Chicago (heh, city girl.)
I like grunge music....Nirvana being one of my favs! <3
I'm a major b***h if you annoy me, but I'm usually pretty nice(sort of! I have an additude problem! sweatdrop )
Shiney things interest me.
I'm pretty shy in real life, but then again, i'm pretty noisy. :squee:
I go to a crappy school, and find myself complaining about it a lot.
I really don't know what else to say, sooooo there!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:59 am
Hey the names zires and yes its actually my real name blaugh I'm glade to join and hope to make some friends as well.. yes I am new to this guild..I need help a little to whats going on.. and i'll do my best to help. I am a graphic disghner and maybe I can help do stuff.. ((JUst pm me if it's ok)) i'm bored anyway doing random art on it so I thought why not put it to use.. thats if you want.. I'm 22 years of age and work so yeah.. working for me is basicly art and drawing and stuff like that XD I also like to write and write books.. corrently on a manga.. I do have a web site but it's still being worked on.. so baisicly I told you what Im almost about the rest you just have to see in my pro... Oh I'm big into music like annything that screams... so yeah pm me for a convo some time.. I'm waiting to be your friend 3nodding  

zires_togasi

Meushi-chan

Wheezing Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:09 am
I'm RainbowBalloon06, RB06 for short, and Jen IRL.

I'm 19, and I'm about to move in with my wonderful boyfriend, who got me into Gaia in 2003.

I quit Gaia for more than 2 years, but I'm glad to be back.

Hopefully I can get to know some of you guys, and win some money in the process.

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:27 am
I'm Killian, I'm 17, and I like kittens XD

More? I've been on Gaia since early January 2004, but I didn't start using my account until recently. Why? I dunno...I couldn't get into it, I guess.

I like Kingdom Hearts and pirates. No, it's not just because of Pirates of the Caribbean. My cousins and I had a little "pirate club" when I was three, mmkay? I've always wanted to one, haha. If I could go back in time, I totally would.

While I doubt that I will win the one million gold, I can always hope and try ;D  

SetsuntaMew

WynnFir3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:32 am
I'm WynnFire. Well duh. That's what my screenname says. xd
I'm 16, live in the Great Northeast of the Four Seasons (Almost winter, Winter, STILL winter, and Construction). I'm going to be a senior in high school next fall. I have one cat, who I don't think is really a cat but instead a small panther. A small, lazy panther. His name is Custard, and he's going to be 14 this summer. Yes. He's my old, fat cat/panther and I love him. heart
If you couldn't tell, I'm an animal person, especially a cat person. I like dragons as well, and have finally figured out a technique for drawing them *happy dance*, so yes, most of my pictures are of either people or dragons. ^_^
Well now, lets see here...winning the million gold, what would I do? Probably finish off my dream avatar and then give the rest to my brother so he'll stop bugging me, probably. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:43 am
i'm new here and someone introduced me to this guild. biggrin i forgot who tho eek  

sakurachan401

The Homosexual Tadpole

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:54 am
Hey there! My name is Jaikai, although my Gaia name is Jaikai Star Fire as someone already TOOK my name... Pffft.
Anyways, I'm a student, and I'm looking forward to making some good friends on Gaia!

xxxxx  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games