Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What item do you want most on gaia and why? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie! A new poll!
  woo? You're sweet?
  *sigh* I'm not impressed (T_T;)
View Results

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:01 pm
Hermes Moon a second evolving item to my collection.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:07 pm
herms moon and wtf hat and maby omg gift box  

ruler_of_chaos_XIII

Sakimichi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This time were not giving up...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hermes moon and a Chiyaku Norisu Scarf
Really, this has been bugging me since i joined gaia T^T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Donations are loved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Let's make it last forever...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:22 pm
Sakimichi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This time were not giving up...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Donations are loved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Let's make it last forever...
yea i did want tha scarf ever since i almost got my hands on 1 just need like 4k and they hacked my account and i lost it all  

ruler_of_chaos_XIII

jollyjube

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 pm
I want a snow yeti plush coz it would look cool with my gaia animals and MoMo the monkey  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:25 pm
i want...
summoning tome
wild things
the armor for wild things
elemental hair
that shadowy really expensive item i forget the name of
the norisu scarf
MOCHI THE DOG REALLY BAD
jacks items

im really poor, my internet is the slowest thing ever xd  

68 E 68

Jaganshe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:35 pm
XD Damn, only one...?

At the moment, I really want the Devoted Pawn item because I love the white skirt pose. It's so pretty ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 pm
what I want the most right now is one of 3 things. They are the winter rose, the piggy, or the hula penguin.  

Kayia Hayashi

Sakimichi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:21 pm
soras_homie_riku
Sakimichi

yea i did want tha scarf ever since i almost got my hands on 1 just need like 4k and they hacked my account and i lost it all

damn, that was awful gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm
Hmmm... probably a kiki kitty or one of the items for my dream av (elegant veil, celebrity date, winter rose, cloud) blaugh  

OmgItsWendy

2,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

chswazi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:53 am
i like the angelic things...they are on my dream avi...that's why  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:15 pm
I really want a Angelic Halo i want it because thats one step closer to my dream avi  

tkdarkgod

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:26 pm
a ninja headband so I can be a real ninja X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:44 pm

the item that I currently want is the assassin, for I need the guns. What is a Terminator with guns I ask you?

But there are items that I would seriously appreciate if Gaia made. 1:They are: Real demon wings. Not the cutesy little crap. BIG demon wings. 2: An Evil Dead inspired item. this would include a sawed off double barrel shotgun, a chainsaw hand, a really huge chin, and zombie skin. 3; Megaman inspired armor and arm canon.

metalmariogc

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxIcy Twilight PrincessxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:40 pm
I Would Say The Demonic Pendent!! It Will go GREAT With Any Outfit!! But To Bad Ill Probably NEVEr Get It! crying  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games