Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:59 pm
nosila5956
I love everyone's pictures, especially little ChewySkywalker and the ducks.

Here's me from last summer with a slightly photoshopped ear =3 ... You know, I swear I didn't look so possesed the last time I looked at this picture...

Here be my two kitties, Chino and Dominic. I wuv the fuzzies to pieces.

whee Nya! Your ginger cat looks just like mine!
And you kind of look like your avvy, nosila! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:12 pm
And now for something completely similar:
User Image  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:13 pm
Wow, you look oh so happy in that photo there xp Nice picture, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:14 pm
Well, I look happy in this one:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/grood/ryuke2.jpg  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:14 pm
Zurgi
Wow, you look oh so happy in that photo there xp Nice picture, though.

My my, what joyful people. Awesome pic ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:17 pm
Yar, well I have long brown hair, goes down to the middle of my back. First picture was taken 6 months ago, the one before it is about 2 years old.  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:18 pm
You do look somewhat happy to be flipping off whoever's behind the camera.

Feh, your hair is longer than mine. And I find the length of my hair annoying o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:20 pm
Zurgi
You do look somewhat happy to be flipping off whoever's behind the camera.

Feh, your hair is longer than mine. And I find the length of my hair annoying o.O

Yar, that was at my HS prom. I really didn't like the guy, and he asked me to pose for him. Hey, sometimes you get what you ask for wink  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:21 pm
I've had a similar situation...a friend of mine kept bugging me to send him a picture, all the time when I was online, so I took a picture of me giving the finger to the camera.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:29 pm
Ryuke
Yar, well I have long brown hair, goes down to the middle of my back. First picture was taken 6 months ago, the one before it is about 2 years old.

Well I want to see your hair! It's longer than mine *glares* ah well mine went to a good cause so whatever  

ChewySkywalker

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:50 pm
ChewySkywalker
Ryuke

Well I want to see your hair! It's longer than mine *glares* ah well mine went to a good cause so whatever

Well, I'll see if I can borrow a friend's camera or something to get a picture of my hair down. I think I may get it cut soon, though. It's getting a bit thin at the bottom.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:44 pm
Ryuke
ChewySkywalker
Ryuke

Well, I'll see if I can borrow a friend's camera or something to get a picture of my hair down. I think I may get it cut soon, though. It's getting a bit thin at the bottom.

Dye it! *still wants to dye hers* Our choreographer cut his hair! It was so awesome though, a little over shoulder length. It was funny for us running aroudnt he stage screaming "OMG Michael cut his hair!"  

ChewySkywalker

Miaka_MoonBlossom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:48 pm
Oooh! Great idea guys. 3nodding It's always fun to see what everyone looks like behind the avvie.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:07 pm
ChewySkywalker
Ryuke
ChewySkywalker
Ryuke

Dye it! *still wants to dye hers* Our choreographer cut his hair! It was so awesome though, a little over shoulder length. It was funny for us running aroudnt he stage screaming "OMG Michael cut his hair!"

If I dye it, it'll most definetly be a dark green.  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Melian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:33 am
Dark green would be an awesome hair color. I always like pictures where people flick you off. It's just nice.

whee  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games