Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Kila

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:58 am
I want to fight somebody! Whose on?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:03 am
I would seem non of the leaders are on now. sweatdrop They tend to be on later in the day though, much more common on weekdays.

Send one of them a pm and they will reply when they get on, in case you didn't know the leaders are in the second post. Vincent is not a leader anymore though.

two of the leader's names are not fully typed they are

Bleu who is Bleu_Flame
And
Pho who is What the Pho  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:14 pm
and i'm under maintenance, and will remain that way until i can get a power anklet for my secret in production team.

I plan on getting at least 8 pokemon built up for my team before i re open, so if my awesome team beats somebody, they can't counter strategy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:34 pm
Xilo I have a question.

I know I choose my gym theme to be a grass and water gym but does that mean I have to use both types in every match? or can I do something like this?

Monday and Tuesday - Water team

Wednesday and Thursday - Grass team

Friday and Saturday - Both Grass and Water team

Sunday - challenger picks

And if I can do this can I pick a just water or grass team for the turnament?  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:19 pm
Zetshimaru
Xilo I have a question.

I know I choose my gym theme to be a grass and water gym but does that mean I have to use both types in every match? or can I do something like this?

thats sort of what i'm doing. so yeah it would be a yes.

you wouldn't happen to have a power anklet for me to borrow?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:43 pm
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
Xilo I have a question.

didn't LPS have one for you? and you don't need one for ev training it just wont be as fast.  

Zetshimaru

Altairno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:43 pm
I should have been here earlier so i could have been the power house gym leader none of my pokemon are under level 95.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:26 am
xXxBusterxXx
I should have been here earlier so i could have been the power house gym leader none of my pokemon are under level 95.

My guess is that you have not played a wifi battle. most people play level 100 set games, which means all pokemon are jumped up to level 100.  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:50 pm
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
Xilo I have a question.

didn't LPS have one for you? and you don't need one for ev training it just wont be as fast.
she hasn't been able to deliver. an yeah i want my team to be fully ready by level 50. thats my target goal anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:54 am
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
Xilo I have a question.

she hasn't been able to deliver. an yeah i want my team to be fully ready by level 50. thats my target goal anyway.

even without it your pokemon should be fully ev trained some where between the levels of 25 and 35 if they start at level 1  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:55 am
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
Xilo I have a question.

even without it your pokemon should be fully ev trained some where between the levels of 25 and 35 if they start at level 1
really? how can you tell?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:58 am
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
Xilo I have a question.

Because I EV training all my battle pokemon... I also rise my pokemon to at least 50 and I have never had a pokemon be above level 50 when I finished their EV training.

I train on wild pokemon though I don't like the trainer method. I'll tell you where I training if you want.

Oh yeah my battle pokemon also always have pokrus.  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:49 pm
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru

Because I EV training all my battle pokemon... I also rise my pokemon to at least 50 and I have never had a pokemon be above level 50 when I finished their EV training.

I train on wild pokemon though I don't like the trainer method. I'll tell you where I training if you want.

i don't gots that, hence why i use the power items. most of my pokemon still get the ev's they need by level 50 without this rare occurance that will never happen to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:04 pm
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru

i don't gots that, hence why i use the power items. most of my pokemon still get the ev's they need by level 50 without this rare occurance that will never happen to me.

I can give you a pokemon with pokerus. You do know that it spreads right?  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:41 pm
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru

I can give you a pokemon with pokerus. You do know that it spreads right?
yeah but i don't need it, just need that last power item and i'm set for training.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games