Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:43 pm

ozzy punched gohma in the face "you shut up you have nonething to do with this" ozzy then looked at miharu "she was talking trash about my wife so its called payback and payback hurts more the second time around"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:44 pm

Gohma used his eyes to slow the world around him and moved out of the way of the punch.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:46 pm

Miharu got closer to Ozzy while glancing him "You were the one who said she was a dog! You were the one who lied and you're the unloved one! She was just trying to open your eyes!" Miharu got even closer "You will probably gonna hit me like you did to Gohma but I don't care! It's the way you prove I'm right!" she stopped when she was with her body almost touching his! She was looking up to his face since he's taller than her
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:48 pm

"no i dont hit girls... and no thats what she is a dog following her master till death she admited it herself so dont say she was right and dont say im unloved becuase im getting married and your the only one not hapy for me"

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:51 pm

Miharu waved her head "I'm not happy because I care about you and I know you won't be happy too!" Miharu looked in his eyes and then walked out "Oh and you do hit girls!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:52 pm

Gohma followed Miharu silently. He didn't want to risk trying to dodge another punch from Ozzy and or making the situation worse.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:59 pm

Students these days disrespecting their sensei "Hmm so thats what you do to hide your weakness. Hide behind words saying you care fo me" ozzy laughed "Your worse than me you only care for youself you have no one to love so you make fake feelings so no one can see your true weakness" ozzy rubbed his head "you truly are pathetic"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:01 pm

Miharu had already arrived at Grandpa's "I'm going to go to sleep!" she said at Gohma! Miharu didn't heard what Ozzy said about her in the crypt ((gotta go))

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:03 pm

Gohma slid down the wall. Laying his head against the cold stone he closed his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:04 pm

"extremly patitic" ozzy walked back to the camp and put up a new camp going inside laying on his bed

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:47 am

Miharu looked at Gohma when she woke up! She walked to him and sang loudly "OOPS I DID IT AGAIN!! I PLAYED WITH YOUR HEART! GOT LOST IN THE GAME! OPS YOU THINK I'M IN LOVE! THAT I WAS SENT FROM ABOOOVE! I'M NOT THAT INOCENT!" she also danced
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:00 pm

((wow thats random))

riotb0y

sinmega

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:01 pm

((That was creepy))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:14 pm

ozzy woke up amd got dressed he then began to walk towrds ghomas grandpas house

riotb0y

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:27 pm

ozzy makes it to gohma grandpas house and ozzy waits outside
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games