Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Ok seeing as no one is enteringthe Demotivational poster contest I'm changing the title to a picture...and here I was hoping to see some interesting pictures of jill...oh well.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Dude, I hadn't even saw it yet.

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Too late I already Changed it to a picture. The picture I chose is in RE2 So I don't want any compaints from Bio. Also it's more loose since the wrods aren't in english.
edit: You want to see the picture I had orginally been thinkign to put in...just don't report me since techinically you cn't see what it is that claire's doing.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Well, we didn't have Super Nintendo in Russia. What are some of the best games on it? Let's see... Final Fantasy 6, Legend of Zelda, Mario RPG... Those kinda require decent English or Japanese reading skills.

And by the time I came to Canada, the N64 and PS1 already dominated the generation, so the SNES was well past its prime.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Wooo hooo!! I'm in florida!!

And for those of you who follow my personal life... that grade that I had that ws a C- and I asked my prof. to change it?

She did smile Now I can enjoy Busch Gardens tomorrow. Whee!
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:08 pm

@Notte: Ah! So you're in Tampa? Have fun at Busch Gardens!

I finally get to play Snatcher! I tried a new ROM today, and I had problems, and it turned out the copy of Snatcher I downloaded had something wrong with it so I downloaded it again on another site and it works!

I'm really impressed with the music, and I was very surprised there were voice overs!

Why does Gillian sound like Wesker from the original RE? eek

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Oh man! So I was at Wal Mart, and I look in their bargain bin, not only was it filled with copies of Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Greatest Hits Edition which you can't find anywhere these days (not even online), but they were only $10! So of course I bought one, and in addition to that, I also picked up a copy of Sega Genesis Collection for PSP, which, again, I coulnd't find ANYWHERE, and I've been looking for it everywhere. So that was $18, so I got two awesome treasures I've been looking for for less than $30. Lucky day! Lucky day!
Now I can play Comix Zone on my PSP.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Notte's in Tampa? I used to live there...I think my sis still lives there...

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Wow, viruses can annoy the s**t out of people sometimes. *jacked his dad's computer for temporary use*. So in the meanwhiles I was tearing through the MGS series... MGS3's ending made me cry like a baby. D: No spoilers, of course, but Kojima is loved, naturally.

And also, for those who forgot to check out the update on his new site and in Famitsu scans. Two people.

Raiden.

Big Boss.

Wtf. xd

Well, Kojima says he's working on two projects. Now in the picture, Big Boss looks kinda old to be doing the whole Outer Heaven thing, so a MG remake is unlikely... Even though I'm sure Kojima would make it work. As for Raiden... kinda-spoilers: MGS4 DLC? Raiden from MGS2 to MGS4? IT COULD HAPPEN.

I've just been so excited going through the games. They're so eloquent. And not happy with their endings like most games are. They're real. Not going into detail because I might spoiler some stuff, but it's just... gritty. And now I'm going through MGS4, and it's turning out to be quite the ride. I can't wait to see how it unfolds...
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Yes, MGS3's ending was very sad. (spoiler) Poor Boss. crying

Edit: I heard about Big Boss, but Raiden too?!

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Oh god... I read about that on 1UP, and I was looking through the comments and I swear, someone pissed me off so much... Like, I usually don't let s**t like that get to me, but my god, I seriously wanted to punch someone.
The guy said, "I hope the announcement is trophy support for MGS4. That would be better than a new game."

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF W... T... F...

See, it's s**t like that that makes me hate all trophies and achievments. Period. If anyone ever makes a decision to buy a game based on trophies/achievments, they deserve an aluminum bat to the face.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Still haven't touch my MGS2 yet, for the fact that I want to get The Twins Snakes and replay it before I tackle the sequels.

Also, the new trailer for No More Heroes 2 made me j**z in my pants. Which is appropriate to say for this game.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:25 pm

So... Here's something that made me feel like a total noob... They just released RE: Director's Cut on the playstation Network, and although I have it for PS1, the chance to play it on my PSP was well worth the $10. But it's the Dual Shock version, and it's got a COMPLETELY different soundtrack. And I totally did not know that! I gotta say, I'm actually enjoying it. But man...
Just uh... Just how many people here KNEW about it? ninja
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:04 am

I knew about it, but of course I already told you. xd

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:33 am

Yes, I meant aside from you. I just finished it, actually. Man, it's been a long, long time since I beat this game. I wish there was less ammo, I ended up not bothering with the handgun half way through the game, and I still ended up with like 40 Shotgun Shells, 12 Flame Rounds, 12 Acid Rounds, and 18 Magnum Bullets by the end of the game. Maybe next time I'll do a speed run, or something like, where I only get ammo when I need it. And not pick it up afterwards. We'll see. Next round will be Arrange mode, though, so maybe it'll be more difficult. That is, I mean, maybe I'll find it more difficult.

What I found interesting is that.. Well, the PSP is Wide Screen, so I play it in Zoom mode, which means the picture stretches to the width of the screen, and the top and bottom part of the screen cuts off. And while some things in the menu and the files get cut off... All the text like, the Puzzle explanations and the Timer at the end, just perfectly fit on the screen.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games