Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:55 pm

lol @ pho

I skipped the outline, didn't feel like 3 essays, and am doing 2 projects and a super easy take home test!

lol

I guess I am lucky...

Oh yeah, I still haven't started on that paper yet crying Shyts...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:58 pm

This is all I got:
(Exactly what my paper looks like)
Introduction

Although animal testing is cruel and hurts animals and when large samples of animals are taken out of their natural habitats it ruins the food web of that ecosystem, animal testing should be accepted in today’s society because less human lives are at risk, it helps humans understand the effect of medicine on a body system, and also testing on animals should be accepted in society so endangered animals could be studied and preserved better.

3a

3b

3c

4a

4b

4c

4d

Summary
In conclusion, animal testing helps more than it hurts.

Stefanopoulos

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:59 pm

I have an essay due tomorrow. o___o

Last assignment of the year. Then those damn finals.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Stefanopoulos

Although animal testing is cruel and hurts animals and when large samples of animals are taken out of their natural habitats it ruins the food web of that ecosystem, animal testing should be accepted in today’s society because less human lives are at risk, it helps humans understand the effect of medicine on a body system, and also testing on animals should be accepted in society so endangered animals could be studied and preserved better.
-Run on sentence much?

NinShmux

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Nintendo_fanatic
Stefanopoulos

-Run on sentence much?

It's supposed to be, it goes:

4a and 4c, position statement, 3a, 3b and 3c.

Yeah so...

EDIT: Maei powerchair'd ingleesh tchar sayd soe
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:21 pm

MSN CONVO
Sean says:
Oh yeah
Stefan says:
That is my 3~5 page paper on aminal testies
Stefan says:
err
Stefan says:
animal testing
Sean says:
XDDDDDDDDD
Stefan says:
>.>
Stefan says:
<.<

Goldriff

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:00 pm

lawl
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Stefanopoulos
lawl

I nominate this for the SPAM CAN POST OF THE YEAR AWARD!

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:34 pm

Ribbin
Stefanopoulos
lawl

I nominate this for the SPAM CAN POST OF THE YEAR AWARD!
autowin 3nodding

How is your paper coming along?

This is what I got now...
(Seriousely, all of it)

Introduction

3a

3b

3c

4a
Although animal testing is much less frequent today than in the past
4b

4c

4d

Summary
In conclusion, animal testing helps more than it hurts.

It sucks crying crying crying crying
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:42 pm

-Finished my paper with 2 cups of good old bullshit.

NinShmux

Goldriff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:56 pm

That's Ok. I have a research speech due today.

Ir rather it was due today.
Then I skipped class.
>.>

I still don't even know what topic I'm doing it on yet. XD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:00 am

xD

I suck at focusing...I mean really, I get so distracted by the something or other that I just talk(or type) about it for evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar and evar

AND EVAR!
See, I do get off topic crying

Stefanopoulos

NinShmux

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:00 am

-Do it on something no one would expect. Like sex.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:08 am

-I'm off to bed. Night folks. Remember. Without me, it's just aweso.

NinShmux

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:08 am

I'm finally starting to write mine. Those damn readings took waaay too long. x_x
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games