Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 pm

MINI;
hmm.
i like both.
though smut is always fun. <3

TOKI;
that's right. D<

don't worry, toki.
you'll always be a poo - flinging monkey to me. ;D

TOSH;
i see. XD

and here i was, thinking that i suddenly have an uncle.
due to the fact that you're my onee - chan from some time ago.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:44 am

@sin: How is Tosh your onee-chan when she's younger than you IRL? Or is this just a Gaian/ICU/online thing that means we can transcend the noms of reality? xd

@Toki: Please don't advertise random sick djs on here. You'll burn our oh-so-innocent eyes out. I for one will not bother trying to find it. I'm busy. I cba. And most of all I want to keep what little remains of my already Niph-destroyed innocence. xd

Oooh yeah. Blame yalie then. stare

Dude, you have higher morals than I would've believed. And no, I meant Ken and I tend to like to swear in each other's presence - not AT each other, lol. About 80% of the time we still get on like best buds. The rest of the time we want to tear each other's hair out. The arguments have gotten more frequent since a few months back, now that he's almost fourteen, and they're more furious than ever. They scare me and make me so angry that I end up crying, but I've gotten slightly more used to it now... As long as we get on normally all is good.

@Tosh: Tut tut. You should be ashamed of yourself, being influenced by your Uncle Toki. gonk But yes. Let's blame it all on Toki. It's so easy to shove all our woes onto you, man.

@Mini: And no. I don't want Toki. Not in that way. I would like to meet him in real life if he shoved his lazy a** and made some time in his hectic schedule though. But I would have to pray to God I make it out alive, ne? ninja Oh course, Niph would accompany me, so all would not be too bad... one hopes...

@wiim: wiim-sama listened to! *tugs on wiim's hair and giggles* wiim-sama's fun to play with. 4laugh

Chibito7

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Exactly~
When Toki puts it like that, it's practically asking people to check it out. xD
Uh. I only made it through a few pages. Before deleting the files forever off my hard drive. ; A;

@B&B: Heyy. I think it was 'cos you used to call Niphy and Sin your nee-san.
But not me. ; A; I was so left out.
So I adopted Sin. xD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:14 pm

Goodness. You guys are just like... one massive family. ;___; /clings onto Chibi

On a different note, does anyone know how to get an MSN screenname/acct? This sounds totally ridiculous but I can't figure it out, the website confuses me to death. crying Do I have to get Windows Live Messenger? It keeps coming up when I try to sign up! Is it the same as MSN messenger? Are they related? so confused~

@sin: Sorry. >>; Is there any particular reason you're called Sin and not some variation of princess/rhode? (Do you engage in... sinful activities? surprised )

@toki: That's what happens when you use a female avatar. --; Or is that avatar actually male and just crossdressing?

Hyacinthe Comeaux

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:11 pm

@Sin: Aww, thanksh. n_n *hugs*

And you'll always be the only aussie girl for me. 3nodding heart
Except for CBC. <3

@Chibi-robo: I wasn't advertising anything, I was just baiting t0sh... cool heheh

Oh, so your bro's acting up eh? The same with mine too, except I don't think it's as bad. It's probably the whole puberty hormone thing. Just give him some space and he'll likely mellow out sooner or later.

Hey! It's not like I don't wanna meet up, just that you're too young to go out or anything, whereas myself and niph are currently in the clubbing mindset. rolleyes

@t0sh: Nuuu! gonk *tugs on t0sh's blouse*
How could you not finish what you started?

I really wanted to delete it as soon as I got a few pages in... but the gruesomeness compelled me to finish it off. The final scene's so bad... burning_eyes

C'mon, someone read it! So I can at least share my shock/horror/disgust. I need to talk about it... gonk crying *sob*

@Fwoom: You can be a part of the family too. All you have to do is read the aforementioned doujin.. cool

How dare you! This is how we all dress in England! I am most deeply offended! ; 3; *pouts*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:10 pm

I'm still here ~cough cough~ I survived.. What's up? Zenme yang?

Spierred

Hyacinthe Comeaux

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 pm

AHHHHH MY EYES. THEY'RE BLEEDING. BLEEDING.

I have no words to describe the state of shock I am in right now. I think I may have just suffered irreparable mental trauma for the rest of my life.

/wanders around in a daze making small, incoherent noises
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:31 pm

B&B;
-nodnod-
i was adopted.
<3

FWOOM;
but of course.
;D

chaa.
sin refers to my original username which i had when i first joined the guild.

TOKI;
is that supposed to reassure me or something?

Princess Rhode
Crew

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:42 am

@Chibito7: This is going to sound rude of me, so I apologize in advance. But...are you a guy in real life? I ask 'cause I think I recall seeing you post a picture of yourself, of a guy -- you. rolleyes Or maybe I'm mistaken and I'm absolutely wrong. sad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:06 am

@wiim: chibi is definitely a girl. sweatdrop unless she is one of those online p********s that has resolved to hide her true identity and masquerade as a teenage girl (which makes no sense anyway .____.) in which case she must be doing a really, REALLY good coverup job. xD

man I wish I saw chib's post before I saw toki's. I would have heeded her warning. T____T

@chibi: I think all preteen/teenage boys go through a phase. My brother was definitely a git when he was 14. I mean, sometimes he'd be really nice to me, other times he was pointlessly mean and made me cry. Admittedly, having a nine-year-old little sister is probably really annoying sometimes, but still.

(He also had this spiked haircut that he thought made him so cool, but that me and my sister <- my sis's 1 year older than my bro but gets along really well w/me privately agreed made him look like a porcupine.)

Hyacinthe Comeaux

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:50 am

Fwoom: gonk I did try to warn you. Though admittedly I never warned you you'd probably lose your innocence in this guild. I think it's where I lost most of mine. I wonder where it is... ninja Or who has taken it...

And thank you for backing up my gender for me. Much appreciated. 3nodding

Yeah, I think it's a boy phase. I'm used to it now. And I ignore it. xd

*pulls you away from Toki* And please don't go near him. Ugh. Contaminating you. whee I got off lightly enough, but no way shall I let him incriminate any more innocent, young, female minds!

And yeah... We are like a family. Stick around and you can become part of it. *kicks Toki off the edge of the circle marked 'The Family' and replaces his space with Fwoom* twisted ninja

@Tosh&sin: Nyaaaa, so it was all to do with me?!

4laugh

I feel so important. I prevail!

But nah, can't be bothered with the nee-chan, nii-kun thing any more. I'm older now. But if I were still using the system I would totally worship Tosh-sama. 3nodding

@Toki: ...Chibi-robo? What other s**t are you going to come up with and mutilate my prettiful name? stare gonk

Yeah, I blame hormones too. My fault? Peh. ninja

So what if I don't want to be in the clubbing mindset? You really want to meet me and Niph just to go clubbing where we will probably get drunk, lose each other in minutes, dance a lot, pull a lot, maybe have quick sex and then find each other again and scream THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A PARTY, before promptly crashing to sleep and waking up the next day remembering not a single thing about each other and agreeing that was the best time we'd ever had - and oh, we are totally destined to be friends because we know each other so well. rolleyes Forgive me for being cynical and/or posh, but it's just not my thing, m'dear. If you ever want to have a chat and get to know me, you're welcome to come down though. xp I think for that, you'll never get me to be any less innocent.

@wiim: ...

I AM MOST CERTAINLY A GIRL! scream scream scream

User Image

SEE THE EVIDENCE! *shoves photo in your face* SEE IT AND BOW TO ME AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HOW WRONG YOU ARE!

*cough* Yes, I am a girl. Very much so. As Fwoom, who has seen pictures of me, said. Niph would also back me up. She's even heard my voice. No, I am nothing like Toki who likes to pretend to be the opposite sex. I'm pretty happy as a girl, thanks. 3nodding Do I even act like a guy? xd
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:25 pm

@Toki: > 3>
Hokay, I tried to finish it.
But then I found out there's like 1O chapters.
And I got bored.
xD
Maybe I'll just skip to the last part.

@Fwoom: Yay~ Now you are prepared for ICU~ xD

LOL@Wiim

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:43 pm

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

NIPH'S STUCK IN NICE!

My sanity, my sanity, I'll never be sane again without her in the ICU, gyaaaaah (even though she took my innocence). *sob* I'm stuck with idiots, pervs, ****** and god knows what else.

gonk gonk gonk

FRENCH IDIOTS! mad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:30 pm

Tokioka
@Sin: Aww, thanksh. n_n *hugs*

And you'll always be the only aussie girl for me. 3nodding heart
Except for CBC. <3

@Chibi-robo: I wasn't advertising anything, I was just baiting t0sh... cool heheh

Oh, so your bro's acting up eh? The same with mine too, except I don't think it's as bad. It's probably the whole puberty hormone thing. Just give him some space and he'll likely mellow out sooner or later.

Hey! It's not like I don't wanna meet up, just that you're too young to go out or anything, whereas myself and niph are currently in the clubbing mindset. rolleyes

@t0sh: Nuuu! gonk *tugs on t0sh's blouse*
How could you not finish what you started?

I really wanted to delete it as soon as I got a few pages in... but the gruesomeness compelled me to finish it off. The final scene's so bad... burning_eyes

C'mon, someone read it! So I can at least share my shock/horror/disgust. I need to talk about it... gonk crying *sob*

@Fwoom: You can be a part of the family too. All you have to do is read the aforementioned doujin.. cool

How dare you! This is how we all dress in England! I am most deeply offended! ; 3; *pouts*

Eh no thanks. We don't like seeing shameless plugs for AO material posted here thanks. stare And there's no way I'm going to look at it right now. Not when I'm at work.

@Sin: So Tosh is your Onee-san even though she's younger than you? Okaay. rolleyes Although it's not as wierd as having a younger cousin who's technically your aunt due to a muddled generational gap. ninja

@B&B: I thought so. rofl Toki's like an unwanted uncle...you girls prefer Wiim and Charlie-san. Lol at Chibi-robo. rofl I have to admit it's a funny nickname.

Minielf

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:32 pm

@chibi: heehee admit it, you like being called chibi. XDD kyah it's so cute whee whee

@wiim: that was a wonderful question. I wonder no one's every brother it up before rofl

We have a family system in here? eek
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games