Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

XSK Muse
DANDii Lions--
XSK Muse
@Dandii: Well what can i say, you seem to always to have stuff to look Awesome.

And i also noticed something that well, just makes me depressed.

Haha, it's cause I've bought items that all go very well together in different ways.

What?
:<

@Dandii:Well,i have been looking at my status in this guild. Except for Koneko, everyone in the guild that is active like crap, well they are crew. I mean, i would love to be able to create a thread or two. I think the crew doesnt want me to become part of the crew, is cause well i would abuse its powers. Well i really would nt to be honest with you. I just want to be able to expand the fun and rping of the guild. I wish that the crew would just give me a chance.........in all honesty.

Activity isn't the only thing that atributes to guild status.
-shrugs-
A lot of the recent promotions were to people who have worked to make a change in the guild.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:01 pm

DANDii Lions--
XSK Muse
DANDii Lions--
XSK Muse

Haha, it's cause I've bought items that all go very well together in different ways.

What?

@Dandii:Well,i have been looking at my status in this guild. Except for Koneko, everyone in the guild that is active like crap, well they are crew. I mean, i would love to be able to create a thread or two. I think the crew doesnt want me to become part of the crew, is cause well i would abuse its powers. Well i really would nt to be honest with you. I just want to be able to expand the fun and rping of the guild. I wish that the crew would just give me a chance.........in all honesty.

-shrugs-
A lot of the recent promotions were to people who have worked to make a change in the guild.

Well i guess i have to make some good changes to the guild, help it, make it better, But i ask this, how? There is not much a"member" can do but help other people with their rpcs and recruit people.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:04 pm

XSK Muse
DANDii Lions--
XSK Muse

What?

@Dandii:Well,i have been looking at my status in this guild. Except for Koneko, everyone in the guild that is active like crap, well they are crew. I mean, i would love to be able to create a thread or two. I think the crew doesnt want me to become part of the crew, is cause well i would abuse its powers. Well i really would be honest with you. I just want to be able to expand the fun and rping of the guild. I wish that the crew would just give me a chance.........in all honesty.

i was like that, but i got promoted. So perk up, and just be helpful.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 pm

XSK Muse
DANDii Lions--
XSK Muse
DANDii Lions--
XSK Muse

What?

-shrugs-

Well i guess i have to make some good changes to the guild, help it, make it better, But i ask this, how? There is not much a"member" can do but help other people with their rpcs and recruit people.

You'll find whatever it is you can help in.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Koneko Kuromira
The Fall is Inevitable
He didn't sacrifice people in a long time. Eventually, he died, because Jashin stopped giving him power.
Or at least that's what I believe.
Also, I'm sure Kabuto could've dug him out... : /

You don't know how much time he had left before he needed to kill someone again. He might still be hanging by a thread -- or Kabuto just doesn't know where he is. Isn't it that only Shikamaru knows the exact location?

@Raito: Much better . . .

Thank you
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Thanks you guys for the moral support. So yeah i am going to just revamp some of the Bloodlines, make them look awsome and stuff. As for changes, i am not sure.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm

XSK Muse
Thanks you guys for the moral support. So yeah i am going to just revamp some of the Bloodlines, make them look awsome and stuff. As for changes, i am not sure.

define 'revamp'
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm

XSK Muse
DANDii Lions--
XSK Muse

What?

@Dandii:Well,i have been looking at my status in this guild. Except for Koneko, everyone in the guild that is active like crap, well they are crew. I mean, i would love to be able to create a thread or two. I think the crew doesnt want me to become part of the crew, is cause well i would abuse its powers. Well i really would be honest with you. I just want to be able to expand the fun and rping of the guild. I wish that the crew would just give me a chance.........in all honesty.

Is that a compliment on my part or . . . ? *cocks head*

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm

he's saying your the only REALLY active member, who isn't crew. So up to you
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Ohh, I get it. lol. I guess I was reading it wrong. xp

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:45 pm

nice avi by the way.
i dont see many people with western zodiac any more.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

What about me crying I'm active and not crew.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
XSK Muse

define 'revamp'
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm

@Wings: Thanks! With all the spiffy new stuff, people forget about the old stuff, and I'm of the type that I don't see any reason to purchase pixels with real money . . . so I save up my gold and only buy something really nice every once in a while, when I can afford it.

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Firu Shinra
What about me crying I'm active and not crew.

Which i think is awesome and retarded that you arent crew.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games