Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:47 pm
It's a wonderful price for it. When it was announced (and released the same day), I laughed so hard at all the retarded newbie fanboys that spent upwards for it. Suckers. rofl

Edit: There's a new trailer for SH: Shattered Memories on Gametrailers.

- Click -

I saw a woman in the video that I thought was Maria. She reveals her identity towards the end of the video, and all I can say is...what a tweest. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 pm
... Was I wrong in thinking that the SH game was coming out for PSP?

EDIT::

NEW MARY ELIZABETH SONGS!!!!!

Oh sweet Jesus, thank you.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm
No, you weren't wrong, they're porting it to PS2 and PSP.

And yeah, I wasn't surprised by that little 'twist'. Actually, she doesn't have to look like that.
Basically, you know that shrink at the beginning of the trailer? At the beginning of the game, he's gonna ask you a bunch of questions about your personality, and based on those things, the characters you meet and some events that occur are gonna be different.
Like Cybil, she might be wearing a full leather outfit like at the beginning of the SH movie. Or depending on how you do the quiz, she could end up in just a short sleeved blouse, like in the original game/end of the movie.
So yeah, depending on your personality, characters are gonna look (and I guess act) differently. So if your personality is really oversexed, yeah, she's gonna look like THAT.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, you weren't wrong, they're porting it to PS2 and PSP.

And yeah, I wasn't surprised by that little 'twist'. Actually, she doesn't have to look like that.
Basically, you know that shrink at the beginning of the trailer? At the beginning of the game, he's gonna ask you a bunch of questions about your personality, and based on those things, the characters you meet and some events that occur are gonna be different.
Like Cybil, she might be wearing a full leather outfit like at the beginning of the SH movie. Or depending on how you do the quiz, she could end up in just a short sleeved blouse, like in the original game/end of the movie.
So yeah, depending on your personality, characters are gonna look (and I guess act) differently. So if your personality is really oversexed, yeah, she's gonna look like THAT.

Effing sweet...I don't mind being chased by leather clad nurses...Hahaha  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:50 pm
Really? That sounds awesome! So, if I'm talking to the shrink while wearing my nostalgia goggles, then they'll all look like they're original selves?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm
Well, I dunno... It's got nothing to do with nostalgia, it's more like... Psychological questions...

"Would you describe yourself as:"
Timid
Outgoing
etc.

Things like that. And they're gonna affect what the characters look like. I mean, I don't think the answers are gonna be THAT obvious, and even if they are, they might affect different characters differently.

What intrigues me even more was the whole, "What are you doing in my house?" concept. I really wanna know where that's going.

EDIT: Canas! Have some dignity, man! Stop talking like a pathetic Nintendo fanboy. It's not "Wiimote" it's Wii Remote.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:55 pm
Yup, two more years for me and I'm in college! biggrin

Also, not only is there a new trailer for Shattered Memories... but three videos encompassing a fair amount of the first part of the game.

Shattered Memories Part 01
Shattered Memories Part 02
Shattered Memories Part 03

Btw, the reason when Harry interacts with his phone and you don't hear it ("Sir, are you gonna answer your phone?") is because that noise actually comes out of the Wiimote itself, which is cool. The Wiimote is also your source of static.

Now I'm really excited about this game. While they breeze through it, I can tell I'll be doing a lot of exploring throughout this adventure. And Akira Yamaoka is back at it again... That tune they play in the normal world is hopefully a filler, or just incomplete because after a while it starts to get on my nerves. But once the otherworld comes... it only gets a lot better. They show a little how the flares will play in, as well as how you can toss down objects to block the path of the enemies.

By the way, that real-time otherworld transformation was beautiful. I love the ice effects, and how everything is distorted in the ice (like the dresses and drapes in the first building Harry goes into). And the lighting effects working with the ice effects is just awesome. biggrin Definite preorder!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:00 pm
And way to doublepost, dood...

So how about that announcement about an original RE title coming for PSP?

Now, I ReheHEheHEheHEally doubt that it's gonna even remotely resemble the classics. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be another over the shoulder with non-TVirus monsters, crappy characters and storyline totally not worth my time, like RE5.

BUT, if I should be proven wrong, and it's gonna be like, another actual Survival Horror title, with tank controls, fixed (preferably pre-rendered) camera angles, typewriters, item boxes, T-Virus, etc. I'll be one very, very happy man.

But like I said, I ReheHEheHE.... You get the idea.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I dunno... It's got nothing to do with nostalgia, it's more like... Psychological questions...

"Would you describe yourself as:"
Timid
Outgoing
etc.

Things like that. And they're gonna affect what the characters look like. I mean, I don't think the answers are gonna be THAT obvious, and even if they are, they might affect different characters differently.

What intrigues me even more was the whole, "What are you doing in my house?" concept. I really wanna know where that's going.

EDIT: Canas! Have some dignity, man! Stop talking like a pathetic Nintendo fanboy. It's not "Wiimote" it's Wii Remote.

Who knows, maybe his whole experience was just a dream right before he died like one of the original's bad endings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:06 pm
Yeah, well, it's probably one of the endings, but I think there's a LOT more to it than that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
And way to doublepost, dood...

So how about that announcement about an original RE title coming for PSP?

Now, I ReheHEheHEheHEally doubt that it's gonna even remotely resemble the classics. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be another over the shoulder with non-TVirus monsters, crappy characters and storyline totally not worth my time, like RE5.

BUT, if I should be proven wrong, and it's gonna be like, another actual Survival Horror title, with tank controls, fixed (preferably pre-rendered) camera angles, typewriters, item boxes, T-Virus, etc. I'll be one very, very happy man.

But like I said, I ReheHEheHE.... You get the idea.

Yeah, I get the idea Ace Ventura.

I have started playing Parasite Eve (I'm really prolonging my return to FFXII ha ha), and I have to say, it's pretty cool thus far...Then again, I'm only about twenty minutes into the game, but if it continues on with this gameplay, I think I'll enjoy it more so then I though I would...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:16 pm
There, fixed my double-posting mishap.

And Bio, just like you insist on nicknaming RE "REtarded", I'll call the Wii Remote Wiimote. Although I mean it as a good thing. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:20 pm
Canas Renvall
There, fixed my double-posting mishap.

And Bio, just like you insist on nicknaming RE "REtarded", I'll call the Wii Remote Wiimote. Although I mean it as a good thing. razz

Well, you CAN use it. But Wiimote is one of those lazy noob words like, "Cod Five" or "iTouch" (as opposed to the proper title iPod touch). But you of all people, Canas... I mean.... You got mad at me when I said that Pokemon Fire Red was for the Gameboy and didn't specify that it's Gameboy Advanced... Someone who's so picky about things like that... I honestly thought you'd use the proper title: Wii Remote.

Oh, and Deadite... Ace Ventura was cool but I was more going for Dr. Cox from Scrubs.

EDIT: Oh, and as we speak, I'm enjoying myself some FF7 on PSP. Very awesome on a handheld.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:24 pm
@Deadite: The gameplay is the same throughout the game. 3nodding

@Bio: They added a picture frame to Home, but it's $3 ******** dollars. scream BUT, the new Buzz! space/game is really fun.  

MadamTarantula

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games