Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Chibito7
the richest and most adored person (only second to you, of course) in the ICU? ninja

I believe that's me, darling. talk2hand

OKAY I'M BACK. And I must tell you all of my AMAZING FLIGHT BACK which was ******** AWFUL. Honestly. Go to Nice, by all means, but DON'T FLY. The trains and trams and buses and taxis are perfect -- every other taxi is a Mercedes, for ******** sake - but the fuh - AIYA. I should probs redirect this to the rant thread, but I can't be bothered.. I shall tell you all here mad

Firstly remember it's 2:37am and not a good time for typing.

Anyway~ we get to the airport, all fine, already checked-in online, do all the usual security checks and shopping and stuff, even had a nice drink in the bar (although it was a complete rip-off, like.. 7 euros for a Bacardi && coke? xP)~ then we find out the plane is delayed by 25min. Nothing unusual, everyone sits and waits.

When we finally get on the plane, NOTHING HAPPENS for half an hour. Captain comes on: "Evening ladies and gentlemen, sorry about the delay earlier, it was because the car that was meeting us on arrival CAUGHT ON FIRE." So I did the obvious thing and laughed for about five minutes. But then.. "also we don't have any fuel, and the fire brigade says we can't re-fuel the plane until the lightning storm passes."

Riiight. So we sit. And then, ANOTHER half an hour later: "Captain here again. Sorry for the delay, but the French re-fueller has thrown a wobbly after being asked to wait past his shift time and tried to DRIVE THE FUEL TANK INTO SOMEONE. Oh, and we've called the police. And it'll be another twenty-five minutes before we get any fuel." Another insane bout of laughter whilst people stared at me strangely.

The fuel eventually materialises, everything starts going, there's a great cheer when the steward finally shuts the door. Then the scary bit: we'd forgotten that there was still a thunderstorm going on. At first it was in the distance, and it was quite nice seeing the bolts of lightning shooting from the clouds in the distance, it looks amazing from a plane. That was when I realised we were flying IN THE DIRECTION of the storm. Cheers, cap'n. At one point we were flying directly OVER the bolts of lightning, and the cabin would be sporadically lit up by huge flashes of light.

Later on, after a bit of a power nap and a really awful panini, we land in Bristol. Not an awful landing, fairly smooth considering it was ******** freezing (well, compared to Nice, anyway...) and there were clouds and rain and s**t. Normal Britishness (hurray, we're rubbish!)~ and then we taxi over to the parking space for the plane (oh you know what I mean) and then - you guessed it - NOTHING HAPPENS. A very sheepish steward mumbles that there aren't any steps and we have to wait. Fifteen minutes later, steps come. So everyone gets up, gets their hand luggage out of the overhead lockers, queues up, and goes -

No, wait, we didn't. We didn't go out.
Because THERE WAS NO BUS TO TAKE US TO THE TERMINAL.

And that was the story of how I stayed on a plane forever and ever.

The end.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Heyy.
Toki's not unwanted.
o 3o

He's more obtainable than Wiim-chan and Charlie.
xD

@Niphy: LOL@ You laughing at the misfortune of others. xD
You flew over a thunderstorm?
I would've fainted. ; 3;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:35 am

User Image

I want him too.. I want his head ninja
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:17 am

This Mai-chan thing is making me all curious. I've only seen the cover, still waiting for the thing to download.

As for Niph, best trip ever. The French fuel guy tried to drive into someone? Wow. Always the French, so dramatic. rolleyes

So, for any of you who can read Chinese, here is what can possibly be described as the best speech ever.

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:01 am

Mai-chan is the very reason that there is no god. Actually, the author is the reason there is no god.

That is all I can manage after about 30 pages. neutral

Toki is worse than Freud. Now I'll have to finish reading.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:09 am

Niphz
I want his head ninja

You make it too easy, niph. lol

Your journey sounded pretty cool, except for all the waiting around. I think flying through a thunderstorm would be quite a thrilling and beautiful spectacle to behold.

@Sin: Yes. It means if I ever go to australia I must meet you. And your parents too. Especially your parents. eek *heavy breathing*

@Fwoom: I guess your initiation's complete lol. Btw, how did you find the ending? xD

@Cheebo: I like mutilating your name, it gives purpose to my existence. razz
I wasn't saying you HAVE to start drinking and stuff to meet myself and niph, just it'd be fun. And we could show you the ropes, so to speak. wink
And one thing you must understand - I will most probably NEVER go up north again. The furthest I've been is Leicester and even then I was starting to feel uncomfortable. If anything, you should come down here. I mean myself and niph are in the same county and everything.

@t0sh: Well? Didja finish it? >:B *jab, jab*

@Mini: So does that mean after work you'll look at it? rofl

And that name, Chibi-robo, is actually from this game.

@yalie: Appears so. From my perspective, all the guys are uncles and the girls are sisters amongst themselves. But does that make DASG the mother? confused

@CBC: I tried using Babelfish translator to read the speech. Failed. sweatdrop

It's pretty bad, but (from my memory), at least there wasn't also scat involved. Then it really would have been the most horrid manga to grace the earth. But to be fair, it's still a vile piece of work. I really don't understand how people can find this stuff arousing. I just wanted to rip my eyes out afterwards... can you really blame me for wanting to share my pain? gonk

Tokioka

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:57 am

@ family topic - Of course we're all sisters. We're the deadly SIPSH trio, remember? And yalie is my sensei ;__; <3 and I thought Toki was like the baby or something? Or was that just in one of the roleplays? And 'elfy is married to snow who is like no longer with us, so I guess he's a widower.. and there's that whole Toki-Charlie-'elfy-wiim love triangle quadrilateral!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:56 pm

@Niph: Mini was married? eek

And so glad to have you back. *glomp* Yay, sanity! crying *goes to hug sanity*

Your flight did sound like ******** crap. sweatdrop

@Toki: Never go to the north? gonk WHY?! And whaddya mean, you and Niph live in the same country? WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BLOODY COUNTRY, YOU MORON! AKA BRITAIN! scream

And you're older. You gotta come to me. *sticks tongue out stubbornly*

And Cheebo? gonk

@yalie: I don't dislike 'Chibi'. I'm just not used to it!

And of course we have a family system. *glomps all* heart *points at Niph* Mummy. *points at Charlie* Daddy. *points at sin* Nee-chan ichi. *points at yalie* Nee-chan ni. *points at Mini* Nii-kun. *points at Fwoom* imouto-chan. *points at Toki* The family dog! 4laugh I mean, the family prostitute. ninja

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:05 pm

...mummy? MUMMY? No no NO I'm definitely the same generation as sin and t0shi.. we're getting all mixed up! D;

Also.. the mai-chan thing is AWFUL gonk

&& he said 'county'.. not 'country'.. -__-;; although to be honest we're not, 'cause I'm in North Somerset and he's in North East Somerset xD

..not married per se.. but certainly attached. 3nodding

Also, you should come down~ we'd have so much fun!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:18 pm

rofl

...Why is everyone listening to Toki's egging us on to read this horrific thing?!

Oh. County. xd I can't read. AT ALL.

...Really? exclaim

*tries not to laugh* Come down and have the last shred of my innocence taken away? gonk

On the serious side, I really don't know how well you'd take to me IRL. I'm not saying I'm annoying or cold or what, I just honestly don't do alcohol, drugs, clubbing... anything like that. Not just because I don't want to get in trouble (I actually don't think I'd care so much), but I genuinely don't enjoy it or like it or value it as fun whatsoever. It doesn't mean we won't get on, it just means you won't be having 'fun' avec moi. =P Lol.

Chibito7

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:36 pm

@family topic: eventually we're gonna come up with a family tree lol.
@chibi: lol there are plenty of other things to do in England other than drinking and drugs. XDDD
@niph: lol that was the best plane trip I've ever heard, well read. It's absolutely hilarious. I take note not to fly within Europe. *rofls @ frenchman driving fuel into someone else.*
@toki: Dasg is definitely younger than you. rofl
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:42 pm

User Image

@yalie - It was hilarious! Especially the french dude. Like, wtf xD & there seems to be several different versions of this family tree...!

@B&B - Don't be ridiculous! I've never done drugs in my life and I'm not going to~ and as for the other stuff, it's not really necessary, is it? Pfft. We tease, we tease~ -patpat-

@mai-chan topic - I've just finished it. EWWWWWW is all I can say. Especially the bit with the baby. And the ending is so tragic gonk and.. EWWW. And the bit with the tiger was horrible. D; Although the whole thing really is tragic.. the way everything she loves is taken away from her gonk

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:52 pm

Where is everyone getting this mai chan stuff? Ah don't tell me, I don't really have the time to get into that kind of stuff.

but yeah, you Europeans shouldn't fly at all. I rememer my French teacher in highschool tell me about traveling in Europe. She said, "never take the plane." rofl rofl

edit: yeah, it's getting confusing who's who xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:11 pm

LOL
B&B always forgets me.
; 3;
She still doesn't accept me as a sibling.

@Toki: I don't wanna finish this Mai-chan thing. D;
1O chapters is so long.
Maybe you can pick out some good scenes and I'll just read those.
xD

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:20 pm

User Image

Noo t0shi read the whole thing.. you of all people can handle it xD
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games