Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Matt had such an adorable smile. One of the things about him that pulls at my heartstrings. Mmmm...
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Sometimes I wonder where people find these photoshoot pictures... because I always come across new ones I haven't see before. This is one of them.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image

It's sort of funny seeing or watching moments where Amy is hanging out with River, or at least trying to figure her out - especially with knowing who River is now. I can't wait to see how Amy acts around River now, lol... and realize what sort of things she's been saying in the past about the Doctor and River's relationship. *cracks up laughing*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Off to watch a movie with my parents. Later.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone. I decided to stay up for a hour or two more... or however long I feel like staying up, lol. I'll probably go back and forth between posting random pictures I like from a Tumblr website I'm looking at... and answering more questions from the questionnaire. Like I've done recently in the past, I'm not going to do the coloring for the questionnaire thing. Too much work that takes too much time.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

I always chuckle when I see this scene from "A Christmas Carol."
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:49 pm
2856. Do you help others every day?
I try to.

2857. Bono or Chris Tucker?
I don't know who either of those are. Not by name anyway.

2858. Is it lonely being alone in your head?
No.

2859. What is the worst poverty you have ever seen?
Hmm... *shrugs*

2860. Has anyone ever told you that more than 2 billion people live on less than two dollars a day? What do you think of that?
I haven't known the specific amounts, but I know there are some people out there in the world that are living on bare minimum... if even that. It's a bit sad... especially when it seems like our society is foolishly spending money on useless things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Doctor... that's probably the best hat you've worn. Sure, you make the other hats look... well - cool. But I have to say... this one is my favorite. :) But that might be just because I've grown up in the country... and been surrounded with similar country boy imagery.

"Howdy!"
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:56 pm
2861. Add a sentence to the story: Once upon a time there was a man named Arthur and he was brushing his teeth when all of a sudden he saw a bright rainbow outside. So he goes out the back door to take a look and he finds an elf who says
"Beware the leprechaun at the end of the rainbow."
"Why?" asked Arthur, slightly confused by the fact there's an elf before him and shocked that he is even speaking to it.
"Beware the leprechaun," replied the elf simply, before turning and disappearing into the woods near Arthur's home.

2862. Be honest.. do you generally listen or wait for your turn to talk?
I'm more of a listener, than a talker. But if I do want to say something, I wait for a break in a conversation to speak; I hate interrupting other people. It's just so rude... and I hate when other people do it to me.

2863. How many fingers do you type with?
All of them.

2864. What does 'you think you know but you have no idea' mean? Where did it come from as a common phrase?

It means you only know a little bit of the full story... or what you know is actually a lie. As for how it became a common phrase, who knows...

2865. Do you think it's important to give up liberties in order to protect freedom?
Depends on the liberties... and what sort of freedom...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

"*laughs* Oh Doctor!"

Have you been inspired by Sherlock, Matt? Sherlock likes walking over the coffee table, and squatting in chairs. *laughs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 pm
2866. Do you think George Bush was elected in a legal way?
Yeah.

2867. Imagine you were dying of a disease...you only had a certain amount of time left with your mate, parents or children. What would you leave behind for them to remember you by?

How would you feel if there were drugs to help you live, only you couldn't afford them?

How would you feel if people were trying to sell you the drugs at a lower cost but the drug companies made sure they couldn't because that would cut their profits?

This senario is going on Right Now.The country is Africa. The disease is aids. The drug is azp (and others). The people are Africans who are very poor and have aids. The large drug corporations won't sell the drugs at a price they can afford or allow smaller companies to either. Is this acceptable?

What are you going to do about it?

My love for them. The memories we made together. Pictures. *shrugs*

Can't always get everything you want, sometimes... unfortunately.

Depends on what sort of disease I have and what this drug would do, and whether it's really worth the cost of buying if it's only going to extend my sickness and discomfort for a longer period of time. That money could be used for more important things.

I don't like the sound of this. Those people are in need of help. And freakin' people are so selfish that all they can think about is money. Ugh...

*shrugs* I don't know.

2868. Would you ever BUY a new ring for your cell phone that plays a couple of notes of your favorite song?
I can't even do that with my cellphone, so it doesn't matter.

2869. What has completely moved you?
So many things...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Looking snazzy there, Matt. :) I like it.

On another note... I have never understood people's obsession with those bubble chair things. But then again I've never sat in one. My opinion of them might change if I had the chance of trying one out... heh.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Matt Smith loves the camera. Everytime I watch the Doctor Who Confidentials for the episodes, Matt with just be walking normally and then he'll see a camera - usually the Confidential one - and quickly come over and say "Hello" in that lovely British accent of his... or do some random thing. Like he's doing here, lol.

Wish I could meet him in real life. He seems like such a fantastic person to know and hang out with. Definitely wouldn't be a boring day with him. Probably would be constantly laughing with everything he does. And quite frankly... I think I need more excitement and cheer in my life right now.

Sure, I'm happy and all... but... I've been happier. There's a part of me that feels empty... dark... like something's missing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 pm
2870. If for your next birthday you had a novelty kids birthday party what games would you play at it?
What exactly do you mean by "novelty kids birthday party"? Because the image that came to mind just seemed weird and... well... stupid. Why would I have a kid-themed party when I'm turning 23? Are you getting what I'm trying to say?

2871. How can you keep open toed sandles from rubbing against your toes and making them blistered and raw?
I've never had that problem...

2872. What happens to socks when they disappear in the drier?
I'm sure they didn't disappear in the dryer. They probably are just elsewhere. Like sometimes we find socks that fell between our washer and dryer. ^.^;

2873. What is the quality of humanity all about?
*shrugs*

2874. True or false - All homophobes are inherently evil.:
No. They are just clueless and afraid of change and of something different from themselves. *rolls eyes*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image

There's so many different expressions within this face, that I can't decide on one particular interpretation of it. I know from the scene of this episode ((if it is from the one I'm thinking of)) he is feeling happy and pleased because River is commenting about learning how to fly the Tardis from the best. So obviously there's a smile aspect to this.

But then there's like... a sexy face in there... and an evil face... and - ah! I don't know.

It creeps me out a little bit... but another part of me loves it. x.x;
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games