Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 pm
....A NEW SILENT HILL! Cool...Sorry abouthe caps but I like silent hill too, more of a survival horror than the new Resident Evil non-canon storyline.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:00 pm
Yeah... You didn't know they were making a new SH game? I wonder how different the PS2/PSP version is gonna be from the Wii version.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 pm
sorry I cna't be in touch with the Gaming world that much. It's not that I dont want to, but beign in a Foreign Language College is hard, so I constantly do late due homework.

Edit: That's a simple thought. I think youll aim using the sontrol's movement, and maybe when you have to do somethign like the button mashing to open up places withyour weapon you'll need to use probably press button and then swing or turn your control stick a certain way. Also maybe use the control to dodge in certain ways by moving it a certain while while pressing the dodge button, that way the joystick can be free to use for osme other function. I don't know, I'm thinkin too deep into it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 pm
You really gotta catch up. This Silent Hill will be a reimagining of the first one (kinda like a modernized remake into a new canon a la Batman Begins), BUT it won't have any fighting or shooting in it. The only thing you can do is set up barricades and traps and run away from your enemies. It will be REAL horror. Not this Action crap that we're being spoonfed by the Gears of War inspired "horror" developers.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:30 pm
Cool I hope that my cousin gets it for the Wii. He likes Silent Hill too I think...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 pm
I'll be getting it for the PS2 and the PSP... Dunno which one first. But I wanna have both versions eventually.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 pm
jsut got done watchign the trailer, since jsut a while ago I ahd to eat lunch.....anyways...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*goes into hyper.* I WANT IT! A true Horror game! crying I am such a happy person right now. I jsut hope that running isn't your only option, at least give the guy a knife, I mean it's cool that not having a weapon will keep you on edge, but seriously he'llo eventually come acreoss soemthing where he needs a knife. I needto see the other three videos. There is a God after all. Here I thought there were no more Survial Horrors. I mean the other SH games were good, but it's almost like a constant," Beat up them up if you can and solve mysteries, not the " s**t your pants while you try to find away to get away from the mosnters," thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 am
Yes, I hope we get an unlockable chainsaw for nostalgia sake.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 am
So i accidentally pressed the member's thingy and saw that it posts howmany times you post here. Bio has like over 4000 I only have over 700.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:25 am
Wow... There's nothing weirder than watching Alfred's voice actor on TV, talking about (and displaying) sex toys.
He's quite hilarious, lol.
"This looks like you'd need insurance."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Well, I finally got the A-Kon pics uploaded. Here's the link to the photo album on my Facebook:

A-Kon 20

Enjoy! 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:36 pm
Damn. A lot of love for RE in Dallas, huh?
All we had, pretty much, was Naruto and FF7--and half the FF7 people had the spinoff costumes, it was terrible, I wanted to smack them.

So tell me, were there a lot of people dressed like the REtarded characters? I assume if there were any, you didn't bother with their pics, right?

Oh, also, I'm taking that Jill behind the middle school, and gettin' her pregnant. >_>  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:37 pm
*eyes flare up.* ANIME CONVENTION PHOTOS! *frantically looks through them and saves the ones he likes.* Thank you Vankala.*bows down.*
edit: No ada wong crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:25 pm
I love the Jet cosplayer!  

MadamTarantula

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games