Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:56 am
Mai-chan is some sick s**t.

I am so not having dinner tonight. stare

And so to make up for all that gore, I present to you some youtube goodness.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 am
Princess Rhode

GazettE. <3

SAPPHIRE;
sapphire!
-huggle-

the only korean singer i like is se7en.
. w.

TOKI;
yes, i've seen worse things.
it's amazing what you find on GuroChan.
;D

no, i'm not a guro peddler.
i have a friend who is.
and they push all these things onto me.
D:

Okaay. So Sin's read quite a bit of Guro-chan. rolleyes Perhaps she's been desensited to explicit gore and sex.  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:30 am
@'elfy - Yeah, it was pretty awful. But hey, it's all alright now - and it was easyjet, by the way. It's more the fault of the French dude than the airline, really~

@sin and Toki and mai-chan topic - ..the tiger was AWFUL! When he bites her entire.. and there's that hole.. gonk and the baby bit WAS worse, because of the whole.. IT'S A BABY.. and he like DESTROYS gonk

@fwoom - Anything you need help with? I think most of us are MSNed.. xD

@sin - Sanity? What sanity? ninja

@789 - How goes it? Can't believe you haven't been on for so long!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:46 am
*throws Niph shrine in the bin and creates shrine of Tosh-sama and worships it*

@sin: Hai!

@Mini: Nuuu, you succumbed to their pressure! gonk Even though I told Niph I was tempted to do it, I still don't want to, and my resolve remains strong!

@Sapphire: IT'S SAPPHIRE-CHAN! *glomps you* (@Fwoom: Tapioca = Sapphire/789) Uwaaa, I missed you. whee heart It's so good to fill the ICU with Britishness. How has my favourite little sister been?

@Toki: Sapp was around a while back, but I assume she was busy? When I rejoined she was here.

And Sapp was, um... I can't remember kawaii back then. ninja

Death to Death Note and long live BoA. 4laugh

@wiim: ...Apology accepted, but now I'm going to stay well away from you because you really are a pervy uncle, aren't you? eek

@Fwoom: It's much more complicated than just siblings... ninja

@Niph: That djs sounds even worse than before. Tigers? eek

And yeah, please can someone help Fwoom get msn without Live Messenger? Niph, you know how awful I can be with things like that. rolleyes I've given up msn for the mo anyway.  

Chibito7

Hyacinthe Comeaux

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:44 am
@chibi: but I'm lazy...

what's wrong with death note? I have a death note bag!

@niph: yeah, I'm an AIM user actually, but I decided to get MSN because a lot of my friends use it instead of AIM... only I can't figure out how to make an acct because I fail. >>;; Is Windows Live Messenger the same thing as MSN?

@cbc's link: AWWWWW CUTE ^^

are there supposed to be subs though? because I don't see any past the beginning. though the japanese is simple enough for me to mostly understand. xD;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:50 am
DN is awesome~

&& and WLM = new MSN, so yeah it's the same (:

Niphz
Crew

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm
Toki - Hmn...2 years ago... or 3 years ago...?
I remember being a complete n00b on here o-o
Oooh, work experience in the labs :O Sounds way better than my work experience at some housing office ; 3;
Omo. Gazette . . . one of my friends recommended me to try listening to them . . . never bothered haha ;;;
J-pop got boring o-o I only listen to DBSK's J-pop LOL.
Ehh, I never really listened to BoA's music . . . Let alone any Japanese female artists D:
Death Note was boring for me >_<

Sin - OMO. SIIIIINNN 8D <3
Se7en's image is like americanised now ; 3; ~

Niphz - Niphhyyy ~ !
I can't believe it either :O
I'm probably leaving again sometime during November for mocks TT_____TT

B&B - I missed you tooo TT^TT
I'm your favourite lil sister? -feels loved- :"D <3

And yeah, I was busy @_@
I remember my last post was about me worrying over my flute exam (It went well! I got a merit! pheww)
After flute exam I had a TERRIBLE week of work experience. Then for the next six weeks . . . I completely forgot about the ICU o-o
IM SORRY D8 ~ <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:54 pm

CBC;
you should watch ichigo mashimaro.
it's cute, too.
:B

MINI;
aha.
yeah.
l:

NIPHY;
at least the baby died,
as opposed to mai - chan who still lives after being tortured over and over again.

SAPPHIRE;
I KNOW RIGHT. D;
i still like him, though. ; 3;
his japanese is so good. D: -jealous-

Princess Rhode
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:47 pm
@Sapp: You remember me too! 4laugh Yayness!

But ouch, mocks. whee Painful. But good luck! All shall go well. Niph and I command it. 3nodding And everyone else, especially Tosh-sama, our god (Niph is second to her now). I shall send my good luck luff your way. heart

Yes! You're my favourite because you're my only little sister. mrgreen Well, Fwoom I've kinda added to the list now. But I don't actually know if Fwoom is younger or older than me...? I forget. sweatdrop Or maybe I just never knew!

Nyou. Flute exam? *remembers piano exams and flinches* whee Well done on getting a merit, that's great! biggrin

And you forgot us?! eek I-I'm shocked! And hurt! crying gonk How could you, Sapp-chan, how could you?!

@Fwoom: I hate DN. Niph tried to get me into it. I just felt a bit... freaked out, tbh. *shrug* Dunno why. I just don't like it. At all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:16 pm
User Image

@B&B - Have I ever told you that I hate you?

@Sin - Well.. maybe. But it was really awful for Mai-chan..

..and we're having such a serious discussion about that crazy s**t @__@;;

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:18 pm
No. Not in my memory. mrgreen It's the first time! I'm so pleased to hear it. Because I don't worship you any more, because I hate DN, or both? *innocent blinks*

*yawn* I'm tired. I have so much work tomorrow. Today was a s**t day. *skips over the whole mai-chan thing without a care in the world~*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:37 pm
User Image

Oh, well, then I shall tell you again, for your pleasure: I hate you.  

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Chibito7
*throws Niph shrine in the bin and creates shrine of Tosh-sama and worships it*

@sin: Hai!

@Mini: Nuuu, you succumbed to their pressure! gonk Even though I told Niph I was tempted to do it, I still don't want to, and my resolve remains strong!

@Sapphire: IT'S SAPPHIRE-CHAN! *glomps you* (@Fwoom: Tapioca = Sapphire/789) Uwaaa, I missed you. whee heart It's so good to fill the ICU with Britishness. How has my favourite little sister been?

@Toki: Sapp was around a while back, but I assume she was busy? When I rejoined she was here.

And Sapp was, um... I can't remember kawaii back then. ninja

Death to Death Note and long live BoA. 4laugh

@wiim: ...Apology accepted, but now I'm going to stay well away from you because you really are a pervy uncle, aren't you? eek

@Fwoom: It's much more complicated than just siblings... ninja

@Niph: That djs sounds even worse than before. Tigers? eek

And yeah, please can someone help Fwoom get msn without Live Messenger? Niph, you know how awful I can be with things like that. rolleyes I've given up msn for the mo anyway.

Lol you worship Tosh instead of Niph now. rofl And well, I had to at least check it out and see if the rumours were true or not. I gave up after the first chapter. The violence wasn't the most disturbing aspect; hell I've seen much bloodier gore and dismemberment in Berserk. Rather the whole concept of an innocent girl being repeatedly raped, slaughtered and shredded to pieces just because she's immortal really made me sick. Hopefully I won't read the rest.

And you don't like Death Note? Why though? L and Kira are adored by millions of girl (and some boy) fans, and the story's possibly the best any manga has had.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:16 pm

@Elf: Riiight.
Of course you didn't like it.
;O

@Sin: You watched Ichigo Mashimaro? o 3o
I loved the art. * A*

&&There's nothing wrong with J-Pop.
DD<
'Cos Pii-chan does Jpop, and he's perfect.

DN was good until L died.
But the faces Raito can make are so epic.
Probably only rivaled by Code Geass xD
Also. We should all watch this instead of that doujin Toki got us into.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:33 pm
Well, if you say so. pirate  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games