Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70
Wow, I'm not into that feeling crap but this vid almost made me want to cry lol, I HIGHLY suggest watching it. It really makes you re-think your outlook on things.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE&feature=related

poor guy
Actually, he's happier than any of us probably ever will be. He seems to have done the impossible, he has gotten over his insecurities and sees only the positive.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70
Wow, I'm not into that feeling crap but this vid almost made me want to cry lol, I HIGHLY suggest watching it. It really makes you re-think your outlook on things.

poor guy

Actually, he's happier than any of us probably ever will be. He seems to have done the impossible, he has gotten over his insecurities and sees only the positive.

Well, that is because life is handed to him. He doesn't have to work like the rest of us.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70
Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70

poor guy

Well, that is because life is handed to him. He doesn't have to work like the rest of us.

Wow... Even I can't be an a*****e in this situation... Way to go lord a*****e uchiha.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70
Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70

poor guy

WTF, you couldn't be more wrong, he has no arms or legs and thus he had to work harder than any of us will ever have to! Can you imagine your parents not even wanting you for the first 4 months or your life? Then spending the next 15 years pleading and begging for arms and legs, being told that your not good enough, that you'll never amount to anything because of your disability every god damn day of your life being ridiculed and judged? He wanted to kill himself at just 8 years old while the rest of us were playing outside with friends or watching tv, just being a kid. He may have no arms or legs but he went to school, and college and you know how he typed? By using that little drumstick foot of his while we have 10 fingers to type, it'd take him like 2 hours to type something that would take us like 20 minutes. He learned to swim with just that one partial foot, play golf, operate a boat etc. You can't just learn that by somebody you need to learn how to get over the things you don't have and use what you do have and that's what he did.

edit - He also does nearly everything on his own, to answer the phone we just pick it up but he has to try and get his foot under it and kick it up, sometimes he drops it. When we fall we use our arms and legs to get back up but he as to kinda use his chin and foot to slide himself up which takes way longer than us.

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Official Genesis
Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70
Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70

poor guy

Wow... Even I can't be an a*****e in this situation... Way to go lord a*****e uchiha.Now THATS saying a lot! xp

But seriously Kale, that was a very low and misinformed statement.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Official Genesis
Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70
Raimundo vi Britannia
Dark-Ninja70

poor guy

Wow... Even I can't be an a*****e in this situation... Way to go lord a*****e uchiha.
Now THATS saying a lot! xp

But seriously Kale, that was a very low and misinformed statement.

It is... There is a big difference between a trollish attitude and just being an a*****e that many people don't see. A real troll knows exactly how to evoke a response 99% of the time but he knows where to stop and turn off trololololer mode... A bad troll always exacts their responses from shock not intelligent probing and they only seem to have any success on people who are stupid enough to feed them when they post Goatse ETC

And don't get upset Akira, I'm not calling you a troll I'm simply explaining trolls.

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Nonsense Sasuke, as long as you pick on stupid people, to me, you are a good troll...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 pm

I have shock trolled in the past, it is a part of any trolls abilities to shock but only when it is needed... Like an example here... Some guy who you know is gutless laughs about a guy being hit with a car, you show that f*****t what it looks like when flesh gets wraps around a car bumper and he'll shut up.

Anyway I do not troll on Gaiaonline, gotta kick back and chill somewhere...

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Nonsense Sasuke, as long as you pick on stupid people, to me, you are a good troll...

Yes but I tear them apart with my words not disgusting images... Thats the difference
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Bs Sasuke, I was there when you goatse trolled the Twilight fans...
"HI2U"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
"HI2U"

SHHHH!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:11 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
"HI2U"

And I did because Twitards don't speak any known language so I had to use pictures

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:16 pm

goatse is never the answer...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
goatse is never the answer...

Alex is.

Official Genesis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm

I hate Twilight sooooooooooooooo much! eek

Whenever I hear someone say like "Omg why? Its so good?"

I want to beat the s**t out of them! scream
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games