Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:56 pm

I should've taken more photos when I went. There was a Mario there, playing guitar for money... Oh well, next year, I'll take a ton of pics, don't you guys worry.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! First post on page 666! twisted
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Aw darn. xp

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:01 am

So, have you guys heard about David Carradine? My acting instructor (who worked with Carradine in the past) told me about it today. crying
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:37 am

Biohazard EXTREME
So, have you guys heard about David Carradine? My acting instructor (who worked with Carradine in the past) told me about it today. crying

I found out yesterday and cried a little at work sad I'm so sad.....

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:47 am

Who's david what's his face?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:15 am

User Image
Well, Alk, he's very famous. razz Found dead, hung himself in Bangkok... crying

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:36 am

Oh, I so have to post on page 666...Makes me feel just a little bit evil.

Yeah, I found about Carradine's death two days ago. Needless to say, since then I've ran into a lot of Bill killed Bill jokes...A-holes. May he rest in piece.

Had a good time last night, hopefully goin' to have another one tonight, and Sunday I go see Drag Me to Hell again...Have you seen it yet Bio?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 am

I'll be going to see it tomorrow. 3nodding

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:07 am

@Bio: I surprisingly didn't see any REtarded cosplayers. There may have been some, but with as big as A-Kon is, its hard to see every single cosplayers there. razz

And yea, that really sucks about David Carrandine. He was one of my boyfriend's favorite actors so he was kinda upset about that.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:12 pm

I had a friend that took a belt, took a belt and hung himself
Hung himself in the doorway of the apartment where he lived
His woman and his little bro came home from the grocery store
Only to find him dangling in the apartment where he lived

I had a friend who shaved his head
Put his Doctor Martins on
And drew such wondrous pictures in the apartment where he lived
He praised my creativity, though he spoke sarcastically
Oh, the conversations in the apartment where he lived

I had a friend that took a belt, took a belt and hung himself
Hung himself in the doorway of the apartment where he lived
Rock, she thought him spiteful; Lar', he thought him pitiful
Me, I've never been back to the apartment where he lived

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 pm

*Just google imaged his name.* NO NOT HIM!!! WHY?! DAMN YOU GOD! I liked that mone TV series he was in about his character beign the sensei of some cop youth. I forgot the name of the TV series, but anyways....WHY?!....surprisingly enough Before you I googled him I had this strange feeling it was him. I saw him at an anime convention, sadly While he was passing by he didn't have time to sign an autograph and some a*****e guard wouldn't let me. I think it was at Saint Louis....yup that was at St Louis in a 2007 conventio, forgot which one though. Steve Bennette I think knew him a bit...David is stupid in my opinion for hanging himself. But still he was a good actor.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:07 pm

He was messed up though. He had an alcohol problem, and who knows what else.

EDIT: Oh, and I just came back from Drag me to Hell... I dunno if it was the fact that I haven't watched any horror for a few months... But I don't think it's that, since I recently beat REDC, and played a bit of Rule of Rose, which is freaky in all its right...
But Drag me to Hell was freakin terrifying. I gotta say, it's the best new horror movie I've seen in a long time. Better than The Unborn, and I thought that was really good.
I'm glad Sam Raimi wasn't afraid to play with humor, and put in some things that were reminiscent of Evil Dead. But it didn't deter from the fact that for the most part, it was freaky as hell. And man, the ending kept me guessing... I gotta say, I did not see it coming...
Also, this movie proves that in horror, old ladies are scarier than little kids.
Also, that Gypsy granddaughter was hot!

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Biohazard EXTREME

My mom told me when I visited her today. She knew him from his Kung Fu show in the 70's because my brother loved to watch it when he was a kid.

Canas, you can add that facepalm image to me as well because I didn't really know about him because I haven't seen either of the Kill Bill movies. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:14 pm

I only saw Kill Bill Vol. 1, but he wasn't even shown in it.

But yeah, I watched Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, which was like a 1990's continuation of the 1970's show. It was a fun show, I still catch it on TV today occasionally. Poor guy...

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
He was messed up though. He had an alcohol problem, and who knows what else.

EDIT: Oh, and I just came back from Drag me to Hell... I dunno if it was the fact that I haven't watched any horror for a few months... But I don't think it's that, since I recently beat REDC, and played a bit of Rule of Rose, which is freaky in all its right...
But Drag me to Hell was freakin terrifying. I gotta say, it's the best new horror movie I've seen in a long time. Better than The Unborn, and I thought that was really good.
I'm glad Sam Raimi wasn't afraid to play with humor, and put in some things that were reminiscent of Evil Dead. But it didn't deter from the fact that for the most part, it was freaky as hell. And man, the ending kept me guessing... I gotta say, I did not see it coming...
Also, this movie proves that in horror, old ladies are scarier than little kids.
Also, that Gypsy granddaughter was hot!

Lol, now we have to talk.

I'm extremely glad you thought the movie was terrifying. Because the humor aspect of the movie he used was the same smart strategy he used in Evil Dead 2, in which he uses comedy so he can calm and relax the crowd and make the next scare so effective. That's what I loved about it...I really couldn't tell when most of the scares were going to come, which is a sign of excellent film making.

The gypsy women got freaking scarier as the movie went along, and because of that, I wasn't able to get the horrifying image out of my head. Another reason I loved the movie: I had a somewhat hard time going to sleep the night I watched it. I kept on seeing that face in my head, and I kept imagining it would be there if I opened my eyes lol.

Yes, the gypsy's granddaughter was hot indeed.

As for me, I DID see the ending right away. Which is one of the two aspects of the movie that disappointed me...But only a micro bit. Because even though I saw the ending coming right away, it was still such an awesome ending. Justin Long's reaction was priceless. xd

The other aspect that disappointed me a micro bit was the exorcism scene involving the goat and the servant. Although this movie was campy, it wasn't a camp feature, which is why the scene where the goat talked and the servant started dancing in midair did NOT fit in the movie AT ALL. It was too reminiscent of Evil Dead 2, and went against the style of the entire flick. Now, that doesn't mean I didn't like the scene, but I felt a little distracted by it.

But those two little details could never dampen my optimistic outlook on the film...I just love the fact that Sam Raimi didn't need to use an R rating to make this movie kick a**.

If Sam does indeed go through with making an Evil Dead IV after Spidy IV, I may just to have to kill myself after seeing it. I mean, how could my existence ever become more complete after witnessing my dream come true lol? But I kid. Of course.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games