Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 pm
@Sin: Wow. So you frequent Gurochan? *has never been*
I had no idea you were so interesting. cool

And apart from Gazette, which other visual kei bands would you recommend? :B

@Fwoom: Like how niph said, the baby thing was just so shocking because it happened to a BABY. It was an innocent UNBORN baby. And to top it off he.. well, you know. gonk

*high 5s* Kudos on the bag. :'D
When my bro went to america he saw a DN notebook and asked me if I wanted one. I refused though, saying It would make me look like such a fanboy wannabe at uni. ^^'

Oh, I thought you'd gotten help for the msn account thingy from someone already. Firstly have a look at this website and see if it can help you in any way. 3nodding

@Niph: The tiger bit didn't seem too bad, maybe cos you're a girl you can sympathise more? I thought it was just random. :s

I kinda found it funny how the guy at the end was the president of america, or 'Country A'. Some grudges may never die. rolleyes

@Chibs: What have you got against DN anyways? Loooooved the final episode. whee <3

But about BoA - yay! ^^ I had no idea you were a fan. She's so talented; hopefully she can break into the west somehow. heart

@CBC: Don't starve yourself m'dear, think of Mai-chan's suffering... u_u

User Image

@Sapphire: I'm pretty sure it was 2, cos I came back last year briefly for one month, then I was gone like the wind. ninja

Oh, DBSK, another boyband. rolleyes
Well, to be fair, I mainly listen to female J-pop artists, excluding J-rock which is male dominated anyways. Boybands = talk2hand

Yeah, some bits in DN weren't that great, but overall it's pretty good. Too rushed towards the end, but it's to be expected from anime rewrites.

@Mini: The whole thing about testing knives was probably the most dehumanising aspect... >_>

Whoa. Whoa. Hold on there. O:
Regarding DN: "the story's possibly the best any manga has had."
Let's just wait until Berserk finishes alright, we still don't know what Miura's got up his sleeve. Plus although DN's plot was really good, I still rate Berserk's. It just kicks a**! twisted *EXTREME bias*

LOL @ Code Geass pic. rofl
LOL @ Spongebob vid. rofl
LOL @ wiim. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Toki's first post on pg 666?
It's a sign.
XDD

Oh oh, listen to LM.C

Tiger bit? Sympathise more 'cos she's a girl?
Omg, I hope what I think happened didn't happen.
gonk

I wanted to buy a Icha Icha Paradise notebook. xD
But my friend was like 'Narutard. = 0=' ; A;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:18 pm
Toki, don't be using pages form the manga to threaten me, then I'll feel even less inclined to eat meat. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:26 pm
The first time I tried a 'Test your strength machine' I also got 666... what're the chances eh? sweatdrop

Wiki'd LMC, will listen tomorrow. It's amazing how long one can spend on youtube and gaia. Feels like 2 years ago. -o-

Tiger. Female specific body parts. There's only a few to choose from so... rolleyes *whistles*

LOL, narutard. Yah! Boooo! *points and jeers* o:<

@CBC: It's not really a threat, more like emotional blackmail. Plus I just like that pic. xD
Oooh! Ooh! Will this change your mind about meat?  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 am
@Niph: Seriously. What have I done now?! gonk *begins to wonder whether not worshipping Niph any more will have dire consequences on my health*

@Mini: eek Right. So that is what this is all about. Nope. Not reading it, thank you very much.

And who's saying there's something wrong with J-pop? evil

@wiim: rolleyes

@Toki: I just don't like DN. I didn't find it at all interesting. Maybe it's just me. *shrug* And yeah, love BoA, and she's so pwetty. whee I want to steal her face. ninja

@Tosh: You should've bought it! gonk Luff to Naruto... xd

@cbc: Meat is lovely. You should eat it. 3nodding Pork and duck and chicken. Yum yum.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:15 am
@Chibito7: So, how's student life treating you these days? mrgreen  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohoho.
It looks like my presence has brought drama. ;O
Dance, my puppets, dance!

@Toki: You got 666? Really? I would've got like 6. XD;;
And now that I think about it, there's two places it could've been. o 3o;;
I was thinking the ditch. But it could've been the mountains.
-lame metaphors so Gaia doesn't ban my arse- ; 3;

@CBC: I agree. Meat is a gift from God.
* 3* <33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 am
@Tosh: Psh. Your presence always brings drama. xd *lunges at Toki and punches him* Oooh whoops. Sorry, Toki. That was Tosh's puppet strings. ninja

@wiim: *eyeing you warily* What's with the sudden interest in me anyway?

But um... student life. If you mean by secondary school student life ('cause 'student life' always makes me think university life), it's same old same old. Homework, coursework, uni applications, exam revision, the usual. rolleyes I can't wait to go to uni. It's the same teachers, the same classmates here. I want some change, for once.

*raises eyebrow* How old are you anyway, wiim?  

Chibito7

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 am
@Chibito7: Oh, the simple truth is that I feel that we seem to only be communicating using sarcasm, which I personally find quite insincere. (both of us) So I thought I'd start conversing directly and honestly. ...A little too forward? lol As for my age, I'm WAY older than most of you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 am
Does 666 signify something? /is lost

@DN topic: I love Death Note. but actually I was shooting for a Nightmare Before Christmas bag, only they didn't have any, so I had to settle with this (scroll halfway down the page to see).

@Narutard topic: HAHAH Icha Icha Paradise. Kakashi has always been one of my favourite characters. He's completely ridiculous and nonsensical, but underneath that you could say he's v. - wise, in a way. Or that he knows a lot. ;p

While we're going on about manga, does anyone like CLAMP? (aside from chibs and me, that is.)

@chibi: wiim's gonna stalk you. and EAT YOU. biggrin biggrin

@toki: don't see how that's that much worse than... an innocent young girl. relatively speaking, that is.

the tiger bit was quite gross.

... sweatdrop @ tosh's metaphors.

edit: AHHHH A BIG SPIDER IS CRAWLING AROUND ON MY DESK AND I'M TOO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT SPAZZ ABOUT IT ONLINE WHICH PROBABLY PROVES THAT I'M A HOPELESS COMPUTER ADDICT

oh it crawled behind the table and disappeared

STILL T_____T

Hyacinthe Comeaux

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:55 pm
User Image

@B&B - xD! No no, I was just foolin'~ the AT's been s**t-full of drama recently, just thought it would be fun xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:56 pm
Sin - The only Japanese I heard fom Se7en was Hikari LOL.

B&B - Thanks for the luck ^^ <3
Oooh, so is Fwoon British too? :O
And I repeat, " I'M SO TERRIBLY SOORRRRRYYYYYY FOR FORGETTING ABOUT YOU GUYSS DDDD; "

Toki - Okay, 2 it is :3
AND DON'T YOU DARE ROLL YOUR EYES AT MY DONG BANG BABIES D8<
AND ANY OTHER K-POP BOY BANDS I LIKE DDDD8<
Ehh J-Rock is male dominated? Since when? ¬¬
I'll just read chapter/voume summaries for DN == ~
The two manga's that I only ever read now are Legal Drug and Prince of Tennis when I have free time ~ Otherwise, I hit the fanfics ;D <333

Question.
What do you guys think about dying hair colour?
-planning to dye hair either milk tea brown or bitter cappuccino-

` T a p i o c a `

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:26 pm
OMG we've reached the page number of the devil! THE END TIMES ARE TRULY NIGH!!! scream

@Sin TOSH.: ROFLMAO at the Sponge Note Death Pants vid. rofl rofl Funniest dub ever, complete with hilarious 'heart attacks'. I loved Sponge 'Kira's maniacal grin, and the new 'Ryuk' was damn awesome. xd

@B&B: Man you're so squeemish. Are you really that afraid of blood and guts? And I still can't believe you don't like DN. Are you just put off by the concept of an anti-hero who gleefully kills people?

@Toki: You're pushing the TOS with that pic. People may still find it disturbing.

@Fwoom: You don't know what 666 stands for? Go and read the bible (Or watch the Simpsons). Actually, maybe you're fortunate that you don't know what it stands for. Perhaps you're on the few blessed people who will survive the inevitable Apocaylpse, unlike the rest of us who have been damned by the symbol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:53 pm
@Fwoom: Babies are cuter than little girls? iono. rolleyes

Nice bag, but I prefer this one.

@Chibs: What mini said. The plot's sweet, the character's are sweet. What's not to like? D<

You could probably get BoA's face if you went to Korea, plastic surgery's all the rage over there. rolleyes

@t0sh: Ditch and mountains? Those're some pretty saucy metaphors ya got there. Oooohhhh.... P:

@Sapphire: Damn koreans, so good at dancing and stuff. Makes me sick with envy. stare *watched some se7en youtube clips*

Dye it milk tea brown, my mum dyes hers bitter cappucino. Don't copy my mum. mad

@Mini: Yush, the time is near. Repent all ye sinners for the devil approacheth, and so on and so forth. -o-

How was that pic breaking TOS? It doesn't even show anything or suggest anything, so someone who hasn't read Mai-chan would have no idea what it's about. If it's breaking TOS then what about t0sh's Code Geass pic? I think that's probably more shocking. xD  

Tokioka

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:29 am
User Image

I thought Toki's use of that pic was rather clever, actually~  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games