Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 am
User Image
I'm going to be heading to bed soon, as soon as I finish looking at the photos on this Tumblr site I'm on. Based on the various posts of followers made, I'm getting closer to the end. And with a lot of this photos being repeating reposted, it'll be easy to get through them, lol.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 am
User Image
Reached the end! Told you it wouldn't take too long for me to do. So, with that being said, nighty night everyone. And it'll probably be awhile before I post here again, since I'll be busy later today... and I don't know what I'm doing Sunday... and it's 4th of July on Monday.

So talk to you again whenever I get around to talking here again.

Alright... I'm off!

Allons-y!

#f51379
#a51cba

The Doctor's Colors:
#08088a
#4d82eb

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:21 pm
2928. Do you have an gadgets in the house that you don't know how to use? What?
Hmm... no. I'm pretty tech savvy.

2929. Do you read the instructions to things or skip them?
Both - just depends on the object.

2930. Will yu ever reach your full potential?
We'll see...

2931. Who is your biggest fan?
My family and friends.

2932. Who do you take care of? Who takes care of you?
My family, friends and myself - for both questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm
2933. Do you think that lawyers should only argue cases when they feel like the client is in the right? If you were a lawyer would you argue cases when you felt like your client was completely wrong?
A job is a job. Even if you may not agree with the side you are representing, you'll still get paid. If you don't like supporting clients who are wrong, then you might not be in the right career field.

2934. Is it sexy in here or is it just me?
What do you mean by "here"? If you mean my thread, then yes, it could be viewed as being sexy with all of the lovely pictures I've been posting. whee

2935. You are giving out your phone number to a HOTTIE by writing it on a napkin. Do you write a little note or draw a picture too? If yes, what?

Probably just my name and the number. No notes or pictures. We'll save that for later if this connection goes beyond this moment.

2936. Can you fold paper into anything (a hat, a swan, a boat, etc)? What?
Yeah, several different things. I don't feel like listing them out.

2937. How can a girl get a guy-she-is-dating's mom to like her better?
To true to yourself. Be respectful. *shrugs* Sometimes you can change other folks' opinions of you, no matter what you try doing.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:33 pm
2938. What is one theory about life or anything that you came up with that no one else has?
Um... not sure.

2939. Do you like answering questions about: your life? your taste? tv? music? art? politics? life? religion? issues? sex? loved ones? favorites? objects? math? philosophy? hypothetical situations? things that require lots of thought?
Sometimes. My taste? What do you mean by that? TV - depends on the questions. Yeah - if it's about music I like. Sometimes. Not really. Sometimes. Sometimes. Sometimes - depends on the issue. Doesn't apply to me. Depends on the questions. Sure. Depends on the questions. No. Sometimes. Sometimes. Sometimes - depends on how long it takes to think of an answer.

2940. The mortuary science department is having a bake sale. Does this strike you as funny?
Why would it be funny?

2941. What would you think of a new reality tv game show where real life criminals on death row competed in life threatening tasks for the prize of a reduced sentance? Did you know that they are considering making this a show? Would you watch it?
Sounds like the general plotline for the movie Gamers... Anyway, no - I wouldn't watch it.

2942. What was the last song you looked up the words to?
Um... not sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:35 pm
2943. What Saturday morning cartoons do you like?
I don't watch any.

2944. If anything's possible, then is it possible that nothing's possible?
Sure.

2944. What does the T in T-Shirt really mean?
It represents the shape of the shirt.

2945. Would you alter your routine if there was a sniper in your area? If so how?
Not sure how I would alter my routine. And not sure why I would if there was a sniper in the area.

2946. Is castration a good punishment for extreme or repeat sexual offenders?
Eh... I don't know.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:40 pm
2947. If you are a girl have you ever experienced p***s envy? If you are a guy would you still want to live if you had to be castrated?
No, I have not.

2948. Imagine you are teaching a class of sixth graders. At the start of the year you tell them, "If you come away with class and have learned only ONE THING, I hope that you learned....(finish the sentence)
...that you can make your dreams and goals come true yourself if you put your mind to it.

2949. If you were being interviewed for a job in a clothing store how would you sell yourself to the prospective employers?
I'm someone that others feel comfortable coming to for advice, especially clothing advice. I am familiar with the latest styles and know instantly what colors suit a person. By combining a person's personal clothing style with the latest styles, I'm sure they'll leave satisfied knowing how to incorporate new colors and styles into their wardrobe.

*shrugs* So not my area...

2950. How do you stop pop up ads?
A pop-up ad blocker.

2951. You are alone. You take a bus to the mall. The stop is right in the mall parking lot. You window-shop. You don't buy anything. You want to get back on the bus to go home when you realize you have lost all your money. You have no cell phone. All the payphones are jammed with gum. You can not get it out. How do you get the $1.50 you need to get on the bus and get home???
Why would I be taking the bus to the mall? I can drive! Not to mention there's no way I would be able to ride the bus for just $1.50... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:44 pm
2952. How long would it take you to organize your bedroom?
My room's already organized...

2953. Make up a nickname for your bedroom:
Tardis. xd I don't know. It's the first thing that came to mind... even though my room looks nothing like the Tardis - at least the Tardis everyone is familiar with. But this is a place where I can hang out and daydream and be able to transport myself to any place I want in time and space. So... I guess Tardis is a good name for it.

2954. What comes after: I've got a love-a-lee bunch of coconuts (diddly dee) / There they are a-standing in a row. / Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head...
I've never heard of this song before...

2955. Where ARE the wild things?
In the wild. *laughs*

2956. You get a six CD changer for the car, only problem is that you know that once you put in six cd's you can NEVER take them out. Which 6 cd's do you put in?
Pfft... why would I get the six CD changer when I have a USB port in my current media player in my car, where the USB can hold pratically my entire CD collection? *rolls eyes*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:48 pm
2957. Let's play Jeapordy. (Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Dooooo-)

I'll give some answers..you give the questions.

Ready? Begin.

The answer is:

Purple What is eggplant?

Yellow What is the sun?

Candle What is the Ghost of Christmas Past?

Pepsi What is popular soda company?

Peace What is the symbol meaning of the dove?

Lisa What is the name of the Simpsons' oldest daughter?

Cotton What is the common clothing material?

Flag What is displayed during major country holidays?

42 What is the answer to everything?

2958. Pick a letter. C

List some great words starting with that letter: What do you mean by "great"?

2959. Is eight days a week enough to show you care?
Care about what?

2960. Have you told your parents you love them today?
Yes.

2961. What is the difference between a number two pencil and any other kind of pencil?
Type of lead that's in the pencil... *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:51 pm
2962. Have you ever cross-dressed?
Not intentionally. When I was helping my friend Sharell sell dresses at her Grandpa's shop with my friend Amber ("Ame"), Amber wanted to dream-and-scheme on what she wanted her dream Prom date to wear. So, I ended up being her model for her to dress up and what not. Wore the tuxedo shirt and jacket, and she chose a blue bowtie. (("Bowties are cool!")) I had her take a picture of me wearing the clothes, while posing like James Bond. *laughs*

2963. Are we living ina world without end?
No. There will be an end to the world as we know it.

2964. What do you think of that couple that was just on the news who kidnapped a 16 year old girl for a week and forced her to be their sex slave?

This story is obviously an old one... but anyway, I can't believe someone would do something like that.

2965. Wanna watch a movie about a cheerleading competition?
As in Bring It On?

2966. Are you singing in the rain?
It's another hot summer day around here. No rain in the forecast.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:52 pm
2967. Should the sopranos actors have been allowed to march in the St Patrick's Day parade?
neutral

2968. Is oral sex. a**l sex or regular sex more intimate?
Regular sex.

2969. Is it time to switch to Decaf?
I don't drink coffee, so it doesn't matter to me.

2970. Why is it that the truth hurts?
Not sure.

2971. How do you feel about: ticketmaster? scalpers?
What? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm
2972. What are you guilty of?
*puts right index finger to her lips while smirks mischeviously* Spoilers!

2973. Have you ever done any of the following in order to catch a buzz or get high?
sniffed glue, sniffed magic markers, ate paste; drank Nyquil, rRobitussen or any other Over-the-counter drug; 'huffed' (inhaled or sniffed) any kind of fabric softner, cooking spray or other household product; whip-its

Hell no.

2974. What gives you inner strength?
Hmm... love and friendship.

2975. ::eyes you suspiciously:: Where have all the COOKIES gone?
What the hell are you talking about? I haven't seen any cookies.

2976. What is a good gift for someone you don't like so that it SEEMS to be nice but really 'gets' them somehow?
Why would I be getting a gift for someone I don't like?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm
2977. If you don't like the service at a restaurant would you skip the tip? Why or why not?
I've never had bad service at a restaurant before. And the whole tip thing is so hard to figure out. I just add whatever tip I feel is right... because I don't know what the % if supposed to be, and I don't feel like doing math in my head - takes too long.

2978. Apples or peaches or pumpkin pie?
Apple pie.

2979. What Race/nationality was Jesus?
Middle Eastern.

2980. What was one evening you'll never forget?
There's too many to choose from.

2981. Name 13 ways to look at a blackbird:
Why do you want to know?

"Nevermore!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 pm
2982. Trick or Treat?
Treat.

2983. If you had money to burn, what 'toy' would you spend your money on (think monopoly game with real money, luxory boat, a train layout that takes up a house, etc.)?
Can I buy the Tardis? *laughs* xd I don't know.

2984. Are you having trouble with aol 8.0? Or if you don't have aol...have you ever been to a podiatrist?
I don't use AOL, and no, I never have.

2985. If you could write your own ten commandments, what would they be?

1 Love thy neighbor and thy enemy as ye would love yourself
2 Do not purposely commit the seven sins
3 Respect others around you and yourself
4 Do not misuse the name of God
5 Be satisfied with what you have
6-10 ...?

I don't know what to write down. This is hard work to think of something new... and everything I keep thinking of are already the current ten commandments... or somehow connect to a previous one I created myself. Oh well...

2986. When people lose weight, where does it go?
It flies off into space to grow up... *laughs*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm
2987. Your mate/partner/wife or husband/longterm boy or girlfriend/etc. has SOMEHOW gotten his or her FAVORITE celebrity's attention. Your sweetie has always thought this celeb was so sexy and now the celeb kinda fancies your sweety as well(although the celeb is not interested enough to stick around for more than one night). Your sweetie wants to have a one night stand with the celeb. Knowing that this is your sweeties one and only chance to bang (or even hang out with) a celebrity (ESPECIALLY their FAVORITE celebrity) you would say:
Haha... this totally reminds me of the first episode of the new TV series "Love Bites." Well... if it's only for one night and it's a celebrity, then... oh I don't know... I guess I would let them have fun. *shrugs* I don't know. They can make it up to me later.

Not that this scenario would ever happen.

2988. Have you ever seen an Ed Wood film? if yes, what one(s) and what did you think? If no, aren't you curious to see a movie by the person known as the worst director of all time?
Nope, I've never seen a film by him. Hmm... no, not really.

2989. What kind of bread do you like to eat (white, rye, potatoe, grain, whole wheat, etc)?
I prefer white bread. French bread and garlic bread is good too.

2990. Are you emotionaly articulate?
Maybe?

2991. Does everything happen for a reason?
Yeah, sure.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games