Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:26 pm

He also smoked if Im not mistaken. Steve said somethign about that. Anyways I'm so stoked in like 2 and a half hourss I'll be able to play RE: Survivor crying crying crying I'm so happy.
Edit: Also deadite, since your the lst person to post on page 666 I think you'll have bad luck.
edit: I just sent a requesto join a Resident Evil guild that RPs anyone wnt to join in? I mean I know oyu're busy as it is, but I would like to try and do an RE RP for once.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Okay, well, I saw Drag Me to Hell last night. Hate to be the odd one out again, but I wasn't impressed. It wasn't a terribly bad movie, but it wasn't a terribly good movie either. It wasn't scary, and it never even got a jump out of me. Not one. The whole movie's like,

"BOO! Did I get you!?"
"BOO! Did I get you!?"
"BOO! Did I get you!?"

Seriously. No tension or suspense, just POW! POW! POW! Ya know, you have to c**k the gun before you shoot it. A lot of the CG effects were really bad, and some of the dialogue... *facepalm* Sorry Alison Lohman, but you're no Bruce Campbell. You cannot pull off 'bad-a**' convincingly.

"I beat you, you b***h!"
"I'm gonna get some!"

Um. Right.

And I saw the ending coming. I wasn't quite sure if her or the boyfriend were gonna end up with it, but I knew something was up. That whole part in the car with the envelope... I knew they didn't throw that s**t in there for nothin'. Honestly, the highlight of the movie for me was, "Did I get any in my mouth?". That scene was epic. But yeah, definitely not impressed. At all. Raimi has done much, much better.

It also didn't help that I was surrounded by ******** for the first 40 minutes or so until I finally got fed up and moved to the front. I had this loud-a**, obnoxious, dumb, retarded ********' mongoloid in front of me, and he wouldn't shut the ******** up with his retarded running commentary. Then he propped his foot up on the seat right in front of him like it was his ******** lounge chair, putting his foot right in front of the ******** screen while he whipped out his iPhone. And then I had a bunch of teeny boppers behind me who were also very loud and stupid, and giggly with prewashed Levis on, screaming and shouting at everything as if they'd never been to frikkin' horror flick in their life. People... humans.[/rant]

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah, but nothing impresses you. Like, ever.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Not true.

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 pm

I still have my reservations about seeing 'Drag me to Hell'... my boyfriend and I saw 'Angels and Demons' today smile . It wasn't the best movie out there but I believe it did its purpose in entertaining me. And now I need the soundtrack... whyyyy am I such a whore for Hans Zimmer? crying

Anyway, after an interesting weekend, it's back to the grind tomorrow, but the amazing thing is that my job rocks, lol, and I get to be on Facebook and gaia and stuff all day and nobody gives a damn. heart
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Gaaah, I thought school ending would mean more relaxation. Boy, was I ******** wrong. xd At least what I'm busy with is a lot of fun though. razz

On Wednesday I'm going to the Henry Ford Museum to see the Rock Stars' Cars and Guitars exhibit (for free!) all day.

And this is cool, but kinda ridiculous. Because my grandpa can't say no, my aunt overruled him and instead of going to South Carolina on Thursday for my cousin's open house and graduation and driving separate from my aunt and uncle, we have to wait for my uncle to get off work on Friday at 1PM and drive with them. That's one van. 9 people. 12 hours. And if that wasn't bad enough, my three cousins are two boys, 13 and 10, and one 7-year-old girl. And they all act like they're 4. The oldest literally still cries if he doesn't get what he wants, then he fights with his two siblings and makes them cry then they have to go to me to see who's right and OMG AHHHHHH.

What's worse? It's almost a waste of time. We're gonna get there at minimum 1AM Saturday, wake up, do something so religious I want to gouge my eyes out (the three older cousins in the 5 from South Carolina are awesome, but my aunt and uncle and the two youngest from that family are so religious that... well, they literally tricked my other cousin into going to a "fun church thing" (read: 2-hour church service). But my older three cousins will have nothing to do with that. biggrin

But yeah, this is the agenda: Drive 12+ hours to South Carolina from Michigan. Arrive at the earliest 1AM Saturday. Sleep, wake up, open house, sleep, wake up Sunday and drive 12+ hours home. 9 people, one a control freak and three annoying cousins. 1 van. 24+ hours in very close ******** my life. crying

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:06 pm

NotteRequiem
I still have my reservations about seeing 'Drag me to Hell'... my boyfriend and I saw 'Angels and Demons' today smile . It wasn't the best movie out there but I believe it did its purpose in entertaining me. And now I need the soundtrack... whyyyy am I such a whore for Hans Zimmer? crying

Anyway, after an interesting weekend, it's back to the grind tomorrow, but the amazing thing is that my job rocks, lol, and I get to be on Facebook and gaia and stuff all day and nobody gives a damn. heart
I'm just glad you guys agreed to see Angels and Demons instead of Terminator Salvation. Fight the power, sister!

Oh, and Canas, road trips kick a**, stop complaining. You got portable gaming, use it.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Oh believe me Bio, I love road trips to death.

You just haven't taken a road trip with a teenager who cries when he can't sit where he wants.

Or an aunt that believes a fair punishment for misbehaving is embarassing the entire family by making her children sit on the floor, be it in a restaurant, the house, anywhere.

So yeah. As much as I adore road trips, I do so only when hell isn't in the car with me.

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Well, I got a solution for at least one of those problems. That spoiled little teenager... He'll get what's coming to him when he grows up and has to face the real world. Until then, indulge him, let him sit wherever he wants for the sake of him shutting up, it's that simple.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Canas, I feel for ya buddy. My father was a crazy born again Christian, and every single vacation or 4-day weekend I got in school, I had to spend wasting away at some "fun" church youth rally. "Road to Heaven! Get right or get left!" And I would usually have to go with this one obnoxious woman from our church with her brat kids in a packed van. I went to one in Ithica NY on February vacation, which is a very anti-religious, atheist area. We had to walk through the snow to this stupid magic show, and people were driving by in their cars, shouting obscenities and throwing snowballs and s**t at us. One guy even turned around in his vehicle, just so that he could drive past again and shout, "Religious assholes!" at us. I felt like I was in the holocaust being lead to the gas chamber. And then, during the ghetto magic show, the magician had a female assistant in scantly clad apparel. And so, she got booed from the crowd I was with. Yeah, dude. And the rest of the activities included church, church, and more church. FUN!

Can I go off and be a kid somewhere?

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 am

God doesn't believe in Atheists, therefore Atheists don't exist.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 am

Does that mean that if athiests dont believe in God, then God doesn't exist? xd

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:44 am

Vankala - I think that's what the Atheists say :p

Canas - Use your portable gaming, and make sure you get a primetime spot next to the window. I always find windows to be my salvation (hurhur) when I'm on long drives... 'cause I just look out the window and start thinking for a while. You have your dignity, be proud of it. If your Aunt makes them sit on the floor, that's her choice... you don't have to play into it. biggrin

Bio - We didn't really agree... he was treating me to a movie and he was pushing Terminator and I flat out told him to drive me home if that's what he was hellbent on seeing. Lol, needless to say we saw A&D. And enjoyed it, too!

Speaking of Christian Bale... I kind of want to watch Dark Knight again... I haven't watched it since December, and I'm itching to see it again... only problem is that it's in storage, and I'm too effing lazy to go get it. crying
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:11 am

Biohazard EXTREME
God doesn't believe in Atheists, therefore Atheists don't exist.

Well, I must say... This is quite the post for

POST 10,000!

biggrin Congrats, Bio, and everyone who's posted here with your witty conversations, debates, etc. Now... let's go for 20!!

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:53 am

NotteRequiem
Vankala - I think that's what the Atheists say :p

Not really. I was just trying to counter that logic. Religious stuff makes no sense to me.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games