Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:26 am
And I've pushed us past page triple-six. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:18 am
@wiim: *blink* Oh. Wow. Honesty? Straight talking? DUDE. I don't know how to do that.

No, no, I kid. Sure, we can have a normal, friendly, non-sarcastic conversation. In fact, I do that all the time. wink But first of all, please don't call me by my full username. Chibi and its variations are bad enough. I find my full username makes my skin crawl. Bleh, don't ask. I'm weird.

Forward is fine. I'm fine with forward as long as you don't come on too strong. Which are probably not mutually exclusive, but never mind. xp Really now? If way older, does that make you over ten years older than me? Meaning twenty-seven, maybe? *gonna take chances at guesses until you succumb to the pressure of telling me* Maa, the first step to sincere conversation, besides telling me what to call you, is how old you are. (Totally making that up.) ninja

@Fwoom: Nuuuuu! Save me, Fwoom-chan! gonk

AND OMG SPIDERS! eek Ew ew ew ew ew keep them awaaaay from meeeee. whee whee whee

*sigh* Truth be told, I've developed a true phobia of spiders now. I used to think I just disliked them, but I actually can't look at big spiders and tarantulas especially. Not since we went to China and went to this aquarium/animal place. I was going along a row of insecty things, and then I looked up, and in one of the boxes was a tarantula stuck to the side, huge and big and black and scary, and I was so scared I jumped back - properly jumping, mind you, right into my brother, and we;d just been arguing at the time - gave a loud yelp and clung to Ken, burying my face in his arm and willing the big bad spider to go away even though it hadn't moved an inch and was stuck behind a thick pane of glass. sweatdrop Yup. That cemented my fear of spiders and I've never been the same since. That incident made me cry from the shock and I had to cling to my parents sobbing. It was really embarrassing, but the truth is I was genuinely terrified, and I don't even know why. redface cry

@Niph: *glomp* You know I love you above all else. How could I put Tosh or anyone else above you? xd (Because if I did I'd lose my life. Joke.)

@Sapp: Nah, Fwoom's Americano. stare Lol.

And yay Legal Drug! They're such a cute couple. 4laugh

Um... The truth is I hate Chinese peeps dying their hair. My best friend got orangey brown highlights done and I don't really like it. I just don't believe in it. I mean, I think we're Chinese and we should keep that identity with the black hair thing. Everyone's going orange and brown and chocolate nowadays, so more reason not to do it - because I'll end up being unique. xd It damages your hair if you want it permanent anyway. And what's wrong with black? Black's wuvley. xp

But anyway, colour choices! xd I like tea more, even though I hate it, because I hate cappucino even more, lol. But in terms of the colours themselves... What's the difference? I dunno. Which one's browner? I suppose I'd still go for milk. 3nodding

Mini: No, I'm not squeamish. The manga just, to me, was a load of bollocks. Sorry, I'm sure I'm blaspheming, but seriously... Where was the point in it all? It was all so creepy and weird and I never got into it and never will. I didn't care that people died, but the fact they had such nonchalent deaths, and it was such a sick game. *shakes head* I could read it if I had to, but I don't want to. I don't mind guts and gore, though I don't crave it, lol.

And I don't know what 666 really stands for, but I get the jist of it. Don't worry, Fwoom, you're not alone. wink We can be ignorant together.

@Toki: *arches eyebrow* ...Sweet? You just did not call DN sweet.

And hell I wouldn't get plastic surgery. xp I've got better things to do with my money, time and efforts. I like myself just the way I am. But if I could be born again, BoA's or Gladys Tan's face would be nice. ninja  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:51 am
@Chibs & Fwoom: I've never really understood why most girls are afraid of spiders, yet most guys (from my experience) are pretty nonchalent. It's as if in this society it's expected that girls will be afraid of bugs, etc. Why don't you break the mold? surprised

And seeing as you guys don't know anything about 666, this should explain everything.

@Chibs: DN's sweetness isn't that of a cutesy bishonen novel, it's this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But if you were a millionaire, wouldn't you even consider it?

@Niph: Mistress praises meh. Therefore elfy ish wrong. 3nodding *clings to niph's leg*

P: *licks*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:12 pm
User Image

@Toki - (: -patpat- good boy. And tell me again if the nasty elf is mean to you~

@DN topic - Sweet? DN? The only thing sweet in that is L's tooth. Oh, and Light's face. And L's voice. And L in general. And Matsuda.

Erm.. xD

@B&B - Oh, good. I'm glad you see reason~

Niphz
Crew

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:36 pm
Toki - Go Koreans! Woop! :]
They're so bloody tall as well, no matter where they were born and live X_X

Your mum uses palty hair dye? :O

B&B - They're not a couple yet though ; 3; ~
CLAMP is so lying! LEGAL DRUG IS YAOI D8< <3
Their fault that they made me start to draw yaoi pics = 3=" I scarred my friend's eyes haha ~

But the Japanese dye their hair loads Dx Koreans too ~
I've been too influenced LOL
But orangey brown highlights aren't bad o-o
Doesn't everything damange your hair? Straightner's, hair dryer, hair spray etc. ?
Black is too boring for me now D;
I swear everyone's dying their hair black now ==" Stupid people . . . most of the people I see that dyed their hair black doesn't even look good with it! Makes them look super tacky D8
I'll probably dye my hair when I leave school ~ Not sure >_<

Cappuccino is darker brown and Milk Tea Brown is like the brown in milk tea? o-o
Longer you keep it in for the lighter the shade =D

Looks like Milk Tea Brown it is o-o !

-goes off to soompi and orders-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:51 pm
@mini: yeah so I wiki-ed "the number of the beast" and discovered its significance. >>; but by far the most interesting thing I found out was the word "hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia," referring to phobia of the number 666. :3 I think I will try and commit that word to memory. xD

@toki: little girls are cuter than babies IMO. babies are just sort of... there. and wrinkly. and grab at things. little girls have more - personality? iono. (granted, little girls get annoying, but mai-chan isn't exactly what you'd call a little little girl.)

mm nice bag. too bad it wasn't in hot topic when I went bag-hunting.

@tap: I heart tapioca!!! and pearl milk tea. mmmmmm.

sorry I'm not british. I just tend to spell things in a british way because I've read too much harry potter fanfiction. xD (I DID live in cambridge for a month the past summer, though, and can fake a decent british accent if the person listening to me isn't actually british and doesn't know what I'm supposed to sound like :3)

and I think dyed hair is all right, though I wouldn't do it myself. I think dying FULLY is somewhat tasteless though. >>; highlights?

(and I agree w/color; brownish/reddish shades suit asian hair. &i'd go with whichever shade was lighter)

@chibi: hahaha I used to have EXTREME arachnophobia, even the smallest spider would send me screaming out of my room until my mom removed it... but then these, wut, 10cm long spiders began appearing around my house (it was rather traumatizing), and after that, small/normal sized spiders don't bug me as much anymore. watching them in close proximity still gives me the creepy-crawlies (SEE LAST POST), and I'll still freak out if they crawl on me, but if said spiders are not too close &we all mind our own business I'm generally tolerant of them now. peaceful coexistence, you might say?

@toki (again!): that's not always true, my brother is also afraid of spiders and I think this might stem from the fact that when we were little my grandma used to tell us horrible stories about poisonous spiders. and also how a spider might drop into our mouth when we weren't paying attention. and general scary spider stuff. so we both hate spiders.

you have a point though. my ex-boyfriend once told me about how he used to catch and pick up spiders when he was little and poke at them with his fingers and stuff and. pull their legs off. and other things. AND TOTALLY GROSSED ME OUT KTHXBYE. T_____T &other guys don't seem to care much either.

Hyacinthe Comeaux

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:13 pm
Spiders frighten a lot of people. I'm not one of them, but I am wary whenever I see one. Luckily the largest spider I've seen was a huntsman that was about 5cm wide.

@Toki: Yeesh, Iron Maiden. sweatdrop And hiding behind Niph like a dog? You're more cowardly than I thought. razz

@B&B: I know what you mean. I felt the same way after reading the first chapter. It just happens that there are some people who are turned on from reading such stuff. I think Sin's one of them. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:36 pm
Hello all. Just stopping by to say hi. I'm sure you're all doing well.

I don't know what happened to the thread in the Friends Chat forum, but I hope you all enjoyed the Olympics if you were interested in it. I wasn't particularly interested in watching the sports events themselves. However I did find the opening and closing ceremonies entertaining.

As for spiders, I usually don't encounter them very often or have to deal with them. Though where I live, we get a lot of 'White-Tailed Spiders' which have a reputation for having flesh eating venom. Personally I've never been bitten, and I'd rather not put their reputation to the test. Whenever I see one, I make an effort to get rid of it right away.

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:49 am
I don't even know what's happening any more. So hard to keep up with all the strains of convo. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:13 am

NIPHY;
then let's just stop discussing it.
;D

and why does toki get to lick niphy?
D
DN TOPIC;
i got bored of DN after L died.
D;

TOSH;
[yush!
the art was so lovely. <3

i liked micchan best.
o 3o
/problematic as a child.

ne, ne.
who's pii - chan?
D8;;

TOKI;
indeed i do.
though not exactly all that frequently.

hmm.
Malice Mizer. <3
and Miyavi, of course.
Dir en Grey.
L'arc en Ciel.
Ayabie.
Alice Nine.
and that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

SAPPHIRE;
i'm sure he's done more than that.
XDD

apparently, some people can't tell the difference between the japanese and korean versions of Hikari. D<
[/annoyed]

anyway.
dye your hair milk tea brown! c:
and show pictures. 8D
just don't dye it over and over again.
otherwise your hair'll die. D8
sin dyes hers constantly.

YAOI TOPIC;
[/invasion of conversation between B&B and Sapphire]
YUSH. YAOI IS A LEGAL DRUG! D8my parents have yet to discover my stash of yaoi.

you know, i know someone who lives in my general area,
and owns liek 5kgs worth of yaoi doujinshis. *–*

MINI;
as much as i enjoy watching people get ripped to pieces,
i don't get turned on by it.

Princess Rhode
Crew

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:48 am
@Chibito7: So if I shouldn't call you by your full username nor by your "variations" then how should I address you from herein?
Oh my, twenty-seven years old, eh? Yes then, please assume that I am about 10 years older than you. pirate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:36 am
@Toki: I'm not 'most girls'. *looks upset*

Nah, I'm genuinely arachniphobic. I don't mind small spiders, but big ones, and especially taratulas, they make me cry. redface SO DON'T USE THAT AGAINST ME! stare

Um. No. Even if I was a millionaire. No. It's painful. I don't like pain. Simple as. And waste of time. Cba, man. xp I also don't believe in plasto. What's the point? Just because you're pretty on the outside doesn't change who you are as a person. You could be the prettiest person on earth and be a mass murderer. *shrug* Appearance means little to me. I won't go as far as to say I don't judge people by appearance, but when I get to know someone, and what I value in my friends, then it has nothing to do with what they look like. Just meh philosophy.

Maa. I'll never be a millionaire anyway. *dramatic sigh* Unless I marry one. Which won't happen either. ninja

@Niph: I always see reason. *watches Toki licking Niph with disdain and sighs*

OMG I FORGOT TO SAY -- Theo's going out with this girl who is an almost best friend of one of his other ex-girlfriends and she barely knew him apart from apparently what she'd heard and kept telling me for ages whilst I was 'with' him that I should 'be careful' of him because he was 'desperate' and basically implying he was gonna rape me or something or take my innocent virginity, and then extracting from me whether or not I 'loved or liked' him, then going behind my back and laughing and talking about our relationship behind my back like I was a source of entertainment, and all along apparently she's liked him for two and a half years, which must go back to the time her almost best friend was dating him!

*big breath*

HYPOCRITE AND BACKSTABBER! scream

*calms down and shakes head* I mean... *sigh* I really liked Sarah. I used to. I mean... I told her so much about myself. I dunno. I knew already that she was a b***h from the whole bitching thing about me and Theo when we 'together' and just after the 'break up', but... I don't mind their relationship. I'm happy for him (though he's moved fast, hahahah), but her... I don't think she deserves it or him at all. Not that he isn't good enough for her, but what she's done, she doesn't deserve it. I can't believe she spent her time telling me she didn't like him and she was sure he didn't like her and how I should stay the hell away from him (and bloody hell, it was probably her helping Theo started going on about that 'sweet' stuff anyway, along with Jess), and now she's DATING him. Man. Man. And I'm sure she dumped poor Lorenzo 'cause of him. Poor Lorenzo. He's so manipulated and so... desperate. rolleyes

But yeah. That's Theo and Sarah, an item now. And since Sarah's in our choir now too, life's gonna be great. I don't mind, but I'm annoyed at her for her two-facedness. Thanks a lot, Sarah, thank you so very much. whee I suppose the fact she's with Theo makes me like him a whole lot less though... What kinda taste does he have? xd Plus I have my eye on a most likely taken guy that's new in the choir. ninja I hope Theo's happy, and I'm sort of going to enjoy Sarah getting the same harrassment I got when I was 'with' Theo. twisted So mean of me, but I don't care. She can get a share of the s**t I got from everyone, which she contributed a lot to.

@Sapp (and Sin): LIARS! scream

They were made for each other. Either CLAMP are lying their butts off or they are blind to their own yaoi fangirl hearts. xd

Yes. That's the point! Every eastern asian person is dying their hair nowadays. I'm like, whhhhy? gonk What's so great about orange and brown hair? It's unnatural and, blah. I just don't like it. Just ignore me, my opinion means little anyway, lol. As long as YOU like what you're doing to your hair, that's fine by me.

And um... yeah. I don't use any hair products. xp I'm surprised you hadn't guessed that, lol. No hairspray, no straighteners. My hair is washed with shampoo and conditioner and blowdried when I can be bothered, and to me it looks perfectly fine. I'm sure the last thing guys around me are looking at is my hair. They're probably too busy staring at, um, chest, or backside...? xd Perverts!

But ew, no, people who don't have naturally black hair shouldn't dye their hair black. It always looks like a wig, lol.

Um, yeah, milk then, lol. xd I hope it goes well!

@Fwoom: ...You have weird ex-boyfriends. xd (See above convo with Niph... you just reminded me of it, lol.)

@Mini: I think she is too. ninja Turned on? I was totally turned off. whee xd

@Ixian: Hiya!

@cbc: You lazy, you. rofl

@wiim: *laughs* The other thread - How Old You Are or whatever - kind of broke your fool-proof plan on evading your true age. wink Well, the point is, compared to me, you're 'old', lol. And please address me as B&B.  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:29 am
User Image

@Sin - Pfft. Toki is only allowed to lick me. You, however, are allowed.. anything, at all. AS YOU WELL KNOW. <3

@B&B - AHHH s**t WHAT A b***h! Call me to talk? xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:16 pm
Hoooh yes. I will be calling you. Remind me at the weekend? (I'm currently exhausted from lack of sleep, driving, work and period pain, not in the mood to talk.) I will spill all. And hopefully Isabel won't interrupt this time. I think she and Tingting plan on beating Theo and Sarah up. Tingting hates Theo, Izy hates Sarah. Meh. xd I luff my friends.  

Chibito7

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:32 pm
Fwoom - So you're Fwoom? :O Nice to meet ya ^^b
Haha, HP fanfiction xDDD

Cambridge is good place to be ^^b Have you travel to London before? =D

Haha, I'm dying fully xD;;; I was planning on streaks, but that would be a waste of the dye that I would spend roughly £10 on o-o

Sin - LOL, yes I know xD
Just that I haven't bothered with listening to Se7en's Japanese works o-o
Well those people are idiots D8<
I can tell the difference between Korean and Japanese in any song!

Ahh, now I feel like dying my hair sometime next month ; 3; ~
And yeah, I know that it can kill my hair o-o Not that my hair is already dead from the hair dryer! I'll probably just dye it milk tea brown, then when it starts looking fugly because of the roots, I'll find myself some black hair dye >_<
What colours do you dye your hair with? :O

5kg worth of yaoi doujins?! o-o
Sneak over there and steal em ninja

B&B - EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CLAMP ARE SECRETLY YAOI FANGIRLS! D8<
They're still in England right? Lemme go hunt em down ¬¬ !

Eastern asians like to feel unique :]
I say blame it on the Japanese and their anime/manga! D<
They started it! They're the ones whose making my dye! D8 <33

But whoa, you serious? o-o Never in your life?! O-O
It's like...impossible to not to har products >_<
LOL. You can always dress baggy so they can't see the curves they're looking for ;D

And yeah D: Black hair dye makes it look like you have a black wig X_X I even was planning to dye my hair black once just to cover the burnt strands of hair! My hair looks burnt brown when the light shines on it o-o;;;

I hope it goes well too >_<
I heard that it can go blotchy? o-o Like theres patches of the colour on the hair D8

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games