Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Irish-Sama
Me coming and killing you is fair considering the alternative is perma-banning you. I have warned you three times two were regular the thir time I gave you that temporary ban. So which one, me killing you or banning you.

EDIT: I don't mean banning now but banning eventually because I know you will troll again.

I never trolled, you trolled me and are still doing so... Also what did you warn me about? Not agreeing with you? Can we have a civilized discussion or is that beyond you right now? I seriously never trolled you just seem to have something against me for not agreeing with you...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Digitality
The second strike is a character death anyway, so you're really REALLY treading on thin ice, OSU.

I'm threading on thin ice once I've broken a rule...

Official Genesis

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Well guys, the thing is, I don't really like to just make someone a chuunin right off the bat. Though, if you look Oto, based off the requirements I put for a rank, you could make jounin in less than a week from a new RPC depending on how much time you put into it. But, make a profile, and PM me and we'll see.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:18 pm

The second warning is only death god if you break rules IRP, which OSU has not done.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Firu Shinra
Well guys, the thing is, I don't really like to just make someone a chuunin right off the bat. Though, if you look Oto, based off the requirements I put for a rank, you could make jounin in less than a week from a new RPC depending on how much time you put into it. But, make a profile, and PM me and we'll see.

That looks like a lot more fun of a way to rank up than the normal way. biggrin

Shane: OIC.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Wait what rule did OSU break?

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Wait what rule did OSU break?

Disagreeing with Irish...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Yep. No rule. Irish loves abusing power, and giving botch warnings though!

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Firu Shinra

I'll make one tomorrow since I'm about to go to bed soon. Got school tomorrow. =/
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Digitality
Firu Shinra

Yeah, I thought so too, so it isn't as hard to become a higher rank in a sense, and it is more involving, and can increase the overall activity. *Nods head* Make a profile so you can be in the village now.

Ok DSW, but I have school too, and I got hard classes first thing. lol

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 pm

OSU had a second strik it was the temporary ban I gave him, I did that instead of death god cause it's was out of rp trolling.

The thing he did was the first two times I had warned him because he was trolling by trash talking crew members he didn't like something Alicia told me I could punish for and the third Tim he straight up trolled by posting offensive pictures making fun of American troops that died in the middle east. This is not his third strike, I am simply letting him now he is treading on ice and I have no problem punishing him.

You think people wod sorta get the picture after you temporary bab them for 48 hours.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:29 pm

The Fall is Inevitable

Yeah ******** lets ban people IRL for not agreeing with overlord Obama!

Official Genesis

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Firu Shinra
Digitality
Firu Shinra

Yeah, I thought so too, so it isn't as hard to become a higher rank in a sense, and it is more involving, and can increase the overall activity. *Nods head* Make a profile so you can be in the village now.

Ok DSW, but I have school too, and I got hard classes first thing. lol

I've gotta wait for Koneko to tell me where she wants to meet my character so she can kill him and steal his time, but I can send you a profile I plan on having now.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:31 pm

The middle east thing was not trolling, it was his personal belief. It is not against the rules to post your personal beliefs.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:31 pm

The Fall is Inevitable

*cough*Bipolar*cough*
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games