Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:02 pm
You wanna give me the money to purchase an apartment in Lansing, MI?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:04 pm
Man, I wish I didn't have to resort to taking Claritin D.

That s**t makes me feel funny. D:

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:13 pm
`Tahirah

Claritin is God.

It got rid of my Asthma. No lie.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:16 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
`Tahirah

Claritin is God.

Yeah, well, it makes me feel like my body hasn't eaten enough food. All... I dunno, lightheaded or somethin'. I prolly shouldn't take it anymore but it's all I had lying around.

I didn't wanna be miserable anymore. ;-;

*edit* Lulz, forgot on was on Bangarang`. That whole switched outfits thing confused me. ><;

Bangarang`

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:18 pm
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
`Tahirah

Claritin is God.

Yeah, well, it makes me feel like my body hasn't eaten enough food. All... I dunno, lightheaded or somethin'. I prolly shouldn't take it anymore but it's all I had lying around.

*edit* Lulz, forgot on was on Bangarang`. That whole switched outfits thing confused me. ><;
BANGBANG STOLE YER LOOK!

Hao's the vend? Did them damn x-mas boxes sell yet? Or did they bottom out under my a**?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:21 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
`Tahirah

Claritin is God.

BANGBANG STOLE YER LOOK!

Hao's the vend? Did them damn x-mas boxes sell yet? Or did they bottom out under my a**?

O: HAX.

No, they haven't sold yet. There's one up for 1.6k and that's the only one lower than our listed.

Bangarang`

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:28 pm
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
`Tahirah

Claritin is God.

BANGBANG STOLE YER LOOK!

No, they haven't sold yet. There's one up for 1.6k and that's the only one lower than our listed.
Hao can it be hax if it's your password? rofl

Ah good, because the lady I bought them from was dumping them for cheap this morning.

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE ABOUT THE TIME ZONE DIFFERENCE?!

Is that when I'm trying to Exchange with Bangarang` all the forum times are west coast! gonk I was looking at the forum this morning thinking the ******** went to a stagnant standstill...then I realized I'm 3 hours ahead of the timezone listed for Bang. D<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:33 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
`Tahirah

Claritin is God.

BANGBANG STOLE YER LOOK!

Ah good, because the lady I bought them from was dumping them for cheap this morning.

Is that when I'm trying to Exchange with Bangarang` all the forum times are west coast! gonk I was looking at the forum this morning thinking the ******** went to a stagnant standstill...then I realized I'm 3 hours ahead of the timezone listed for Bang. D<

I changed it. >:3

Can't find any good deals. Blarg.

Bangarang`

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:37 pm
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`

BANGBANG STOLE YER LOOK!

Me Either.

...and isn't that just going to confuse you? Miss I live in Arizona where it's nice and warm and nothing bad happens like it does in Kentucky?

...that's way too long. xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:48 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`

BANGBANG STOLE YER LOOK!

Me Either.

...and isn't that just going to confuse you? Miss I live in Arizona where it's nice and warm and nothing bad happens like it does in Kentucky?

Won't confuse me for another 5 months. AZ doesn't do daylight savings, so half the year I'm PST.  

Bangarang`

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:49 pm
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`
Simplistic-Tyranny
Bangarang`

Me Either.

Won't confuse me for another 5 months. AZ doesn't do daylight savings, so half the year I'm PST.

I HAET YOU.

The sun doesn't come up here until like...9am. Year round.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:07 pm
-sneeksneek-

=B `Kaa's on before doing cchhooorrreeessss~
Crap- Ok.
Nevermind.
-just got yelled at-
-slithers off-

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:52 pm
Yo! ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:02 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Yo! ;D
-raep-

Tappeh. I can't wait to be a man.

...that sounds weird. xDDD

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:04 pm
I give up on the exchange today. D:  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games