Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:19 am

Talon TDS
. . . and so ends what regrettably is the best days of your life. sweatdrop
Ok, if those were the best days of my life, I think I'm going to go and commit suicide right now. stare

That saying may be true for america, but it is no way true over here. I've asked just about everyone I know that's older than me, and they /all/ said going through high school was awful, and they'd never want to go back there, and that the best years are college and university. So nyeh.
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:21 am

Mou
Woooohoooooo! Just came home from a concert where we kicked some a**!! We ruled!!

*ahem*

Yes, so it went pretty well this time... first time we managed to actually get trough the song without messing up blaugh
You're in a band? Cool! Congrats on doing the song well! blaugh

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:37 am

Mou
Xeroxer
Mou-Mou surprised Good to see you ^_____^

Nice to see ya too 3nodding So what kinds of RPs have you been practicing in then?

For now? Futuristic, Medieval, High-school ones (I find them relatively boring)

I still can't stand talking animals though, so I rarely do Fantasy. They're never good for me.

I've also been trying other unique ones, except for Vampires. I don't like that either =_="

----

Hey, people are talking to me surprised heart

Galdrea: O_o; Meep!?

angryfisheatenbycat: That's one hell of a cool name xd Yeah, everyone was naked, so I didn't want to be left out xp
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:57 am

Xeroxer

I still can't stand talking animals though, so I rarely do Fantasy. They're never good for me.

I've also been trying other unique ones, except for Vampires. I don't like that either =_="

----

angryfisheatenbycat: That's one hell of a cool name xd Yeah, everyone was naked, so I didn't want to be left out xp
Eh, I don't like high school rps. Actually, I'm sure they can be good when played well, but I don't think I've seen any yet.

Not all fantasy rps have to have talking animals in them! gonk I've done loads of fantasy rps, and not once have I encountered a talking animal! I also have managed to avoid any furries too, except for one that was highly original so it didn't matter.

Vampires are over done. I'm fed up of Vampires and demons called "Angel" stressed

----

Didn't we talk to you before? sweatdrop

xd heheh... *pets name* Pssh, whatever... you got caught out, just like the rest of us razz

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:53 am

angryfisheatenbycat
Xeroxer

----

Eh, I don't like high school rps. Actually, I'm sure they can be good when played well, but I don't think I've seen any yet.

Not all fantasy rps have to have talking animals in them! gonk I've done loads of fantasy rps, and not once have I encountered a talking animal! I also have managed to avoid any furries too, except for one that was highly original so it didn't matter.

Vampires are over done. I'm fed up of Vampires and demons called "Angel" stressed

----

Didn't we talk to you before? sweatdrop

xd heheh... *pets name* Pssh, whatever... you got caught out, just like the rest of us razz

Pheer my Romanian Look - Poses -

^^; I think I'll look at some Rp's in this Guild. I was hoping to Rp with someone I knew who just created a thread, but I'll scatter my searches a bit more. I've only joined one Rp since I joined this guild many months ago xd

So what is fantasy specifically about then?

Nope, I don't think we've talked before sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:52 am

Well, sometimes I forget you're a brit, Mistyfish. The saying is coming from my world- the Divided States of Embarassment. stare

As for Fantasy RP- the only talking creatures that are not humanoid I tend to run or run into are supposed to talk, so it is not a big deal. In D&D, if a housecat talked it was due to being an elven housecat. They can speak. Dragons can speak. So on and so forth. Never some mystical owl with a bug up it's bum.

Thus far, I have only taken part in a single 'School RP' and it was alright. Had some fun, then it fizzled out. By and large, I don't play in them.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Pandali

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:03 pm

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! gonk

How is it that I can have 5 tests and a quiz the week before FINALS?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:12 pm

Xeroxer - Your one cool dude. :B

Moldy Grapes

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:28 pm

Pink Fizz
Xeroxer - Your one cool dude. :B

Oye O.o question I am question

Cool-io xd

I just finished another poem 4laugh

My little miracle is you
whee Mhm, Fun!
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:41 pm

Hearts are split, on the purest silk.

Xeroxer

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:20 pm

What can I wish... Can I say? I was king for a day.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=486104

I'm going to that Rp. It looks like fun. A little romance can't hurt whee

Though, I warn ya. I won't be easy to woo or to talk to xp heart
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:22 pm

Xeroxer
What can I wish... Can I say? I was king for a day.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=486104

I'm going to that Rp. It looks like fun. A little romance can't hurt whee

Though, I warn ya. I won't be easy to woo or to talk to xp heart

XO Laziness strikes me... I don't join. Sorry Mates sweatdrop

Xeroxer

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:32 pm

Too much bubble-gum makes my Head and temple hurt sad
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:45 pm

*blinks* Is someone supposed to be responding, or are you talknig to yourself? *hands him a peice of bubble gum* blaugh *randomly does catwheel* Oh man, I went to this weight training thing at school today, and I was wearing a dress with shorts under it, but at first no one could see the shorts so I felt kinda stupid... also because I'd never been there and had NO CLUE what to do for the most part... my friend's been there, but she had something else to do today... but I had to do some activity, cuz that's how my school works, and there was nothing else to do, so I just went anyway and hung out by myself and felt stupid... oh, and then I came home and found out that rather than the one or two more practices I was expecting, my boat has no more crew practices... that almost made me cry...

Yeah, so that's my random babble of the day... feel free to ignore it... *cartwheels again*

Inviscid_mitochondrion

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:13 pm

Homesick Blaarg. sad
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games