Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:22 pm

@Chibi: Yeh, I love having fun with my bro. I can literally revert back to a 12 year old when I'm around him. With anyone else I'm pretty much the same, mature guy. Only when I'm at home can I be the real me.
Alas, there's always more important stuff to do than having fun, which is why I've been home so little this summer (less than 3 weeks). Kinda sad about that. I just wanna go home and eat home cooked meals, sleep in my huge bed and chill with my bro. I'm normally never homesick, so this is a first... :[ *sighs*

Mini and I have always had this historic rivalry, even as far back as the good ol' days. Don't know why it keeps coming up though. My rivalry with yalie died when I left the guild/she left, so tis strange that the Mini-Toki feud is still ongoing.
Maybe Mini feels threatened by the return of the old alpha male? lol cool he should be.

And our 'argument' wasn't really anything to do with you, well for me it wasn't anyways. I was just hating you in the joke sense.
I think you're actually alright. For a kid. lol *bonks her head*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:42 pm

I think I turn into a one-year-old. sweatdrop

I don't believe in the 'real me' any more. I find I'm different with different people, and I've given up searching for which one's real. I have decided I have lots of different real sides, and lots of fake masks too to ward away the weirdos. Like you. ninja

True, true. Must be a guy thing. rolleyes

You had a feud with yalie?! eek I had no idea. *clings to yalie and glares at you* xd Girl power!

Phfff. You, the alpha male? More like the alpha GAY male. And the alpha transexual. And the alpha transvestite. You're basically alpha everything but alpha male. rofl In the ICU, since Mini is the only male, he is the alpha male. xp EDIT: Wait, neither of you is the alpha male. After all, dearest Charlie-sama is the alpha male! Ya know, I got a PM from him the other day. I felt so honoured. xd

You always hate me in the joke sense. *shrug* Used to it. 3nodding

Oh. *blink* All right. THEN DON'T HIT ME! gonk *takes out plastic hammer and runs after you*

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Alpha gay male? ... I can live with that. :/ *shrugs*

Psht, Charlie-sama? Sure he's the alpha male, like, when he's even here. But half the time I must be the one, right? Cos I like, postwhore and stuff. And I'm popular (for the wrong reasons). ninja *puts a copy of Mai-chan in Chib's schoolbag*

Yes, I did feud with yalie. To the point where I ended up resenting her a little and mostly avoided her in the guild. That was when I was a newbie though. After a while we kinda settled our differences. 3nodding

Hey, it was only a playful bonk on the head. Chill out luv. wink *bonks*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Nope. When Charlie-sama isn't here then it's wiim-sama, I guess... And then it's Mini. And then it's Babi... *lists of several other names until...* And then - oh look! - it's you, Toki! You're at the end. ninja

*shoves Mai-chan back at you* You phail. You can't use your Toki magic on me like you did on the other girls in the guild. talk2hand

Oh... wait. I think I remember that. whee I think I was more preoccupied with my selfish needs at that point. rolleyes

You do realise yalie is STILL here? Do you even know who she is? xd

'Playful bonk', he says. stare *bonks right back atcha*

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm not at the end! You're so mean... crying *sniffle*

Well, in time, you might grow more curious. Till one day BOOM! Mai-chan on your bro's hard drive. xD

Like duh! (hahaha, americanisms) Of course I know yalie's back, I chatted to her in the guild.

You're probably not even tall enough to bonk me. What're you, 5"3? lol *bonk*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:28 pm

You're mean too. *sticks tongue out* YOUR FAULT! mrgreen

Peh. Ken's probably already read it. That kid ain't innocent at all. rolleyes I love it when we have the weirdest chats about masturbating and sex. Fun times.

Good... *looks at you warily* Because you know how dense I know you are. *pat*

Um. Um. Um.

Not even 5'2".

crying

BUT I CAN STILL REACH YOU WITH MY EXTENDABLE HAMMER! evil

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:38 pm

I'm not mean, I just like to play. whee nyu! *scratches*

Man, how old is your bro? Mine's 14 and we NEVER discuss that stuff. Well, we could, but I want him to remain innocent for just a little bit longer. ninja

Dense? I'm smarter than you. Or I'll eat my hat. =p

No you can't, cos I just took it. razz *taunts her by holding the hammer above her head, just out of reach*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:41 pm

You're not a cat, Toki. You're a gay transexual who likes to dress up as the opposite sex. Dude, get it right. rolleyes

He's thirteen, fourteen in October. And we were discussing this when he was Year 6. He was, what, eleven? Hah.

Peh. You? Smarter than me? If you were, I would quit my sixth form and not bother with uni. ninja

gonk

STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR HEIGHT!

How tall are you anyway? stare

*takes out second hammer*

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:53 pm

I LIKE TO PRETEND TO BE A CAT! GOT SOMETHING AGAINST CATS!?? >:3 NYUUU!!! *scratches*

Man... your bro, funny guy. xD

Maybe you should quit your sixth form... I'm sure your father would be oh so proud. lol

Tall enough.

If you must know I'm-

(TBC)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Actually, I love cats. I wanted to get one when I was older and out of my parents' animalphobic house. But I'm also allergic to them. stare No wonder.

Dude, my bro's one of the funniest guys I know. xp

Phff. I wouldn't quit just to piss him off. I would quit if I wanted to. I do in a way, but there are more pros about staying than leaving.

EH?! Does that mean you have to abandon me and go to sleep (at such an early hour for you!) or are you just messing with my head AGAIN?! scream

And phff. As if you're tall. You're a c***k. You're doomed to be small. In every single way~

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Well getting a cat's outta the question for you then. Shame, they're so darn cute. cool *strokes cat with no allergic reaction*

Nah, I'm not gonna sleep for ages. But don't you have to sleep? You're back at school right?

Eeesh. I still don't like the term c***k, even though a c***k is saying it to me. Makes me shudder. >.<

Lol. I had that discussion with some male chinese friends. It was strange though cos once I told them my 'length', they both shut up and wouldn't tell me theirs. Think I got short changed.

I was like, "Dude, what's there to be embarassed about? Anything you say won't leave this room."
But they were being gay so yeah, didn't find out anything. stare

And I'm 5"11 if you must know. I just did that whole TBC thing to scare ya. xP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:18 pm

User Image

Guys, either get a room or shag already. The sexual tension in here is killing me.

..and the reason I'm talking as if I'm in the nineties is because I've just been watching Four Weddings & A Funeral.. xP

Niphz
Crew

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:35 pm

But I couldn't do that to t0sh! gonk *loyal for some reason*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:52 pm

User Image

I'm sure t0shi wouldn't mind. rolleyes

Niphz
Crew

Hyacinthe Comeaux

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 pm

wut, toki&chibi having a love affair up above? ;p

@mini: hmmm, the reason I DON'T like a lot of shonen manga is because they're such fast reads and don't have much depth. Perhaps it is a matter of taste.

@toki: I read the manga before I ever watched the anime, and yeah, I guess it isn't too bad (I was obsessed w/it for awhile), but I think I sort of outgrew it.

and that is slightly horrifying. I don't think I could touch a cockroach. Unless it's the cute one in Wall-E.

@wiim: We won't bash you. biggrin We'll just... crack your head open when you're not paying attention and sneakily brainwash you.

@chibs: I DON'T KNOW. T__________T
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games