Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
I'm going to assume that 5S equivalent strength equals 20 points for this calculation.

Chuunin = 6
5S rank equivalent = 20
Genjutsu Class = 6
Three tomoe/Ranmaru stage one implant = 7
Gensou Goshuujin Clan = 6
Genjutsu curse mark stage 2 = 8

So...with all your increases, your Genjutsu score as a Chuunin is 53. When you're a Kage/Sannin, it will be 57.

No one will ever be able to break out of your genjutsu, and they can trigger it by looking anywhere at your body, so don't you start calling ME cheap, mister.

Um no no....

Jounin - 8
Jutsu (S) - 12 [20]
Class - 6 [26]
Sharingan - 2 [28]
Ranmaru - 5 [33]
Clan - 6 [41]
Curse mark (stage 2) - 8 [49]

He has a 49 offense.

Since when has he been a Jounin?

And also, I put that '20' because of all the supposed "Buffs" his Genjutsu's going to get as a result of his curse mark stages, Gensou Goshuujin clan, Ranmaru eyes,and all that.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
I'm going to assume that 5S equivalent strength equals 20 points for this calculation.

Chuunin = 6
5S rank equivalent = 20
Genjutsu Class = 6

So...with all your increases, your Genjutsu score as a Chuunin is 53. When you're a Kage/Sannin, it will be 57.

No one will ever be able to break out of your genjutsu, and they can trigger it by looking anywhere at your body, so don't you start calling ME cheap, mister.

Um no no....

Jounin - 8
Jutsu (S) - 12 [20]
Class - 6 [26]
Sharingan - 2 [28]
Ranmaru - 5 [33]
Clan - 6 [41]

He has a 49 offense.

And also, I put that '20' because of all the supposed "Buffs" his Genjutsu's going to get as a result of his curse mark stages, Gensou Goshuujin clan, Ranmaru eyes,and all that.
just don't look at him...

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable
Dark, this calculator needs a serious nerf... NOW.

Noone in the whole Naruto world EXCEPT genjutsu users will have more pts than a genjutsu user! You need to make it more fair.
Also, Dragconic should have more points. 2 Is retarded, I say 5 or 6, they have the same ability as Ranmaru's, they can see through it. And in dragon form, it should be 7 or 8, cause their senses are enhanced.
I said I updated it, never said it was perfect. I've done 4 versions but each one is lacking something and its getting quite annoying... stare

Also Dragconic isn't as good as ranmaru's they may be more aware than most people but genjutsu isn't their specialty.

@OSU: Inuzaka have really good smell and hearing and thus tricking their senses would be difficult.

Anyway the crew isn't helping much, only complaining so if you guys can give me good suggestions and not bash it I'd really appreciate it.

Shane: Post proof they can see through it, I could have sworn they just had a slight resistance...

Dark: Inuzaka have really good senses thus tricking them should be easier... Bad smelling genjutsu for example would have massive effect as would sound based genjutsu, I really fail to see how having good senses would help them, if anything it should hinder them.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm

claru gardeford
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

Chuunin = 6
5S rank equivalent = 20
Genjutsu Class = 6

Um no no....

Jounin - 8
Jutsu (S) - 12 [20]
Class - 6 [26]
Sharingan - 2 [28]
Ranmaru - 5 [33]
Clan - 6 [41]

He has a 49 offense.

Yeah...just how many people do you think he's gonna kill cheaply before people start realizing that?

I mean, even my fire techniques aren't THAT cheap. Even DIZZLE isn't that cheap, for crying out loud.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dark-Ninja70

Official Genesis
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

Chuunin = 6
5S rank equivalent = 20
Genjutsu Class = 6

Um no no....

Jounin - 8
Jutsu (S) - 20
Class - 6
Sharingan - 2
Ranmaru - 5
Clan - 6
Curse mark (stage 2) - 8

He has a 55 offense.

Corrected...

*Face palm*

I fail...

Maybe but we're definitely better than Inuzuka.... How about 5 norm, 6 dragon?

And yeah, see? The old calculator was way better, I had like 20 points, and genjutsu users had like 19-22, now I have like 30, and genjutsu users have like FIFTY.

Needs huge huge nerf.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm

And Dark, I'd recommend a +4 or something like it on the Kamisama clan....it specifically states on their Clan description that one of their major strengths is Genjutsu.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Digitality
claru gardeford
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

Chuunin = 6
5S rank equivalent = 20
Genjutsu Class = 6

Um no no....

Jounin - 8
Jutsu (S) - 12 [20]
Class - 6 [26]
Sharingan - 2 [28]
Ranmaru - 5 [33]
Clan - 6 [41]

He has a 49 offense.

Yeah...just how many people do you think he's gonna kill cheaply before people start realizing that?

I mean, even my fire techniques aren't THAT cheap. Even DIZZLE isn't that cheap, for crying out loud.
if youre that worried dont fight him without help

dark osu has a point better senses would be easier to trick.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 pm

The Fall is Inevitable

And yeah, see? The old calculator was way better, I had like 20 points, and genjutsu users had like 19-22, now I have like 30, and genjutsu users have like FIFTY.

Needs huge huge nerf.

Lol blame Akira, he was the one who suggested me making the numbers higher so I doubled them....it didn't work out well... >_<
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 pm

*Reaches out and grabs OSU by the collar.*

"Help me with the calculator, it was yo idea now helpz!" xd

Dark-Ninja70

Sindenky

The calculator sucks. It basically says "if you dont get good points on here dont ever bother learning a Genjutus, because you will never get it to work ok?"

Also kurada no ken need to be removed from the offense section, because if i remember correctly they can use no genjutsu even if its clan jutsu.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:35 pm

The Fall is Inevitable

Needs huge huge nerf.

Nope... I was like top 30's before so the gap is fairly the same... I suggest a +4 on dragconic thingy and -2 on Inuzaka also I support Claru's -2 medic on offensive genjutsu rather then -4

Hmm... Funnily these clans/effects have nothing to do with me... Funny how I'm not trying to god mode my character or anything but make a class of ninja techniques fair eh...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

We need a balanced calc... that right now... we do not have.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Dark-Ninja70
*Reaches out and grabs OSU by the collar.*

"Help me with the calculator, it was yo idea now helpz!" xd

Okay then

-2 offense on meds
-2 def on Inuzaka, no neg or positive effects on offense
+4 on dragony clan def
+8 on Kurama, 10 is outragous

Sin: DERP IT'S DA SAME WITH NANJITSU, IF I USE AN S RANKED NINJUTSU IT IS CHUUNIN STRENGTH, TRY AND SEE PAST YOUR BIASEDNESS AGAINST GENJUTSU, PEOPLE!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games