Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:28 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao

"He came to me when I saw him you jerk!" Berry got up and slapped Jack across the face. "You really deserved that Jack." She is still very mad at Jack for ditching her like that when she was only trying to figure out where she was suppose to be going.

*still watching*

"Jack why the hell are you being mean to me?" Berry looked at him. "You have to use those things to keep you save. That is kind of showing your weak. Now isnt it?" Berry smiled a bit.
"I'm trying to apologize here. And as for my helmet, I never take it off. None of the Spartans do."
"You should...Then I could see what you look like, or I could hurt you in another way." Berry went to the doggie and brought it over to Jack. "This is the same dog right? I did want to help out but you could been a lot less harsh to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:36 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao
"He came to me when I saw him you jerk!" Berry got up and slapped Jack across the face. "You really deserved that Jack." She is still very mad at Jack for ditching her like that when she was only trying to figure out where she was suppose to be going.
*still watching*

"Jack why the hell are you being mean to me?" Berry looked at him. "You have to use those things to keep you save. That is kind of showing your weak. Now isnt it?" Berry smiled a bit.
"I'm trying to apologize here. And as for my helmet, I never take it off. None of the Spartans do."
"You should...Then I could see what you look like, or I could hurt you in another way." Berry went to the doggie and brought it over to Jack. "This is the same dog right? I did want to help out but you could been a lot less harsh to me."
"Fine. Fine. I'll take it off." He unclasps the helmet and it hisses as he takes it off.
User Image  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:49 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao

*still watching*

"Fine. Fine. I'll take it off." He unclasps the helmet and it hisses as he takes it off.
User Image

"Wow don't you look interesting?" Sighs. Walks over to a tree and leans on it. ((Just for you Berry I'll do it. I got to say it is a lot neater....Carrot_Copper I have that pick on photobucket lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:38 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

User Image

"Wow don't you look interesting?" Sighs. Walks over to a tree and leans on it. ((Just for you Berry I'll do it. I got to say it is a lot neater....Carrot_Copper I have that pick on photobucket lol))
Berry touches Jack's cheek a few times then slaps him across the face. "Had to Jack, No hard feelings now. I got even." She bent down and petted the doggie again. So is this in fact the doggie you were looking for before?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:41 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

User Image

Berry touches Jack's cheek a few times then slaps him across the face. "Had to Jack, No hard feelings now. I got even." She bent down and petted the doggie again. So is this in fact the doggie you were looking for before?"
Jack puts his hand on his face. "Ow." He rubs the spot where she smacked him. "Yeah. That's the dog."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 am
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
User Image

Jack puts his hand on his face. "Ow." He rubs the spot where she smacked him. "Yeah. That's the dog."
"Good, so why were you following the dog again? It came to me with no problem what so ever....I saw it walking and then i whistled to it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:05 am
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
User Image

"Good, so why were you following the dog again? It came to me with no problem what so ever....I saw it walking and then i whistled to it."
"It wanted us to follow it. I was the only one who wanted to though."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:55 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl

"Well, it was pointless if by just not moving to much the dog came back to me....But I dont understand why it came to me....." Berry stares at the dog with a puzzled face.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:01 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl

"Well, it was pointless if by just not moving to much the dog came back to me....But I dont understand why it came to me....." Berry stares at the dog with a puzzled face.
"Well let's see. What types of animals do dogs like to chase?" He said with a joking smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:26 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
"Well let's see. What types of animals do dogs like to chase?" He said with a joking smile on his face.
"Im not a fully cat, just part...." Berry was getting mad at Jack again.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:32 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
"Yeah, but he doesn't know that." He said pointing at the dog.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
"I am not being some toy for you to use like that." Berry went up to him. "I beileve I am only just some tool for you to use for your own gain!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:17 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
"I am not being some toy for you to use like that." Berry went up to him. "I beileve I am only just some tool for you to use for your own gain!"
"What do you mean? I didn't even know he would come here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:04 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
"What do you mean? I didn't even know he would come here."
"And how do I know that? You might of known...." Berry pouts a bit. "Well what do you want to do with this dog?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out